Topic: DefaultLoadOut Officer Entries  (Read 2039 times)

awm3

DefaultLoadOut Officer Entries
« on: May 20, 2003, 12:43:43 pm »
.    I have a couple of questions regarding the officer skill levels specified in the DefaultLoadOut.txt file.

1)  Could someone confirm whether or not I have the right order of increasing skill levels in the following list:

Code:
Rookie
Trained
Skilled
Junior
Veteran
Expert
Legendary

2)  Also, what does the highlighted entry in the sample below do?  Is it the officer's overall rating as seen on the officers screen?

Code:

OFFICER:ENGINEER:D. WELLINGTON:10:10:12:Junior:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:5. Expert:5. Expert:5. Expert:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:3. Skilled:

Thanks,

awm3

awm3

Re: DefaultLoadOut Officer Entries
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2003, 12:07:57 am »
bump  

grave

Re: DefaultLoadOut Officer Entries
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2003, 05:05:31 pm »
well from all the messing around i have done to see if i can figure it out i have come up with these observations

WELLINGTON 10, 10, 15 ( these are his stats ie str,int,and what not) JUNIOR sp? is his over all rateing as per the officer screen, like when you slectet an officer in skirmish it would be like picking a junior vs an vetren.... hope this helps....
REMEMBER I COULD BE RONG. the bets way to chesk is to change one to something else and then see what the effect it in the officer screen...