Topic: To Dizzy  (Read 1026 times)

J'inn

To Dizzy
« on: May 12, 2003, 01:12:28 am »
Sorry but it is unlikely that  I  will be able to help with SG3.  My heart is not in the game at this time and  I cannot come up with stories when I am not in the right mood.  Since you like to write stories also I am sure you understand this.

I don't think SG3 will be harmed at all by this.   It's sounds good and to be honest,  people just want to play, and no one wants to read stuff other than the basic set up.   That you have already handled well.  Only a very few sickos like reading my silliness.  Yes, they need help, I know.  I worry about them too.   So don't sweat it.

There are very few people out there that know what you are going through.  I am one of them.   Trying to get a server up when you have to relie on others to get it done is madding.  Nothing works right.  People's RLs get in the way.  Arrgggh, makes me frustrated just thinging about it.

However, It'll be fine.  Just get a test server up.   Once it's starts all this BS will be meaningless, and you'll have plenty of other headaches.   (Account problems, shipyard problems, DV problem,  it'll be a party  <snicker>)

If I can, I'll write something,  but it is questionable.

Kurok

Re: To Dizzy
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 01:40:26 am »
hehehe i know what you mean .I have been an rm a couple of times and that was a hand full. I have put up a fun server and that was a pain  as for a campaign no thanks.
I can totaly understand what you going thru.My advice is to forget the  crap and just fly the game for a couple of servers.
 Have fun And GH
Kurok

Delta One

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 01:47:07 am »
J'inn admin burnout is a very common thing.

I remember all the pressure to write fan fic for D2 and the pilot profiles almost killed me!!!

Just play and have fun for a few servers and lave the admining to another for a while.  

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 08:01:04 am »
Not to worry....I have plans for J'inn....<snicker>

Kroma,

PS, just out of curiosity, what size tutu do you wear?