Topic: SG3 Done for Me Due to FE  (Read 4602 times)

Dizzy

Re: SG3 Done for Me Due to FE
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2003, 10:22:32 pm »
Quote:

Sirgod:
Hehe, Dizzy, you nad I sound alot alike, But I can recall Three different times, when My Sifu And I had simialer situations with armed Robbers up In Tulsa.
It got to thepoint where our wives did not want us going to the store, As It would be having either a shoplifter or a Armed Felon that he and I would put a hurting to.

It got quite funny I must admit.

I really don't know enough about Slave Girls three, But I'll be more then happy to play on that server.

Hey I have no beef with anyone, and If It's fun, then I'm there.

Oh and  one question EAW or OP?

God Bless Karnak.

Its EAW, fewl and you had better [censored] play my server u twit!

warsears

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2003, 10:50:43 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Sirgod:
Hehe, Dizzy, you nad I sound alot alike, But I can recall Three different times, when My Sifu And I had simialer situations with armed Robbers up In Tulsa.
It got to thepoint where our wives did not want us going to the store, As It would be having either a shoplifter or a Armed Felon that he and I would put a hurting to.

I really don't know enough about Slave Girls three, But I'll be more then happy to play on that server.

God Bless Karnak.

Ya and  you better be playing Klingon  

Dizzy

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2003, 10:53:27 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sirgod:

God Bless Karnak.

Tholians, you bitch! Tholians!

warsears

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2003, 10:58:06 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Sirgod:

God Bless Karnak.

Tholians, you bitch! Tholians!  

Who you calling bitch bitch
Let me see War-Sears 3 Dizzy 0 hehe

Dizzy

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2003, 11:06:44 pm »
FILMS! I demand to see the films. OMG

I OWN people. IDSL I was killed less times than I have fingers on my right hand... I killed some 45+. A killer ratio...

I am about to lay some SERIOUS SMACK down brutha... I dont ever remember you whacking me! It is possible but not likely... so refresh my memory..

SPQR Renegade001

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2003, 11:17:12 pm »
Now there's the Dizzy I remember.
It just wasn't the same without all the trash talk.

warsears

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2003, 11:36:38 pm »
Quote:

I OWN people. IDSL I was killed less times than I have fingers on my right hand... I killed some 45+. A killer ratio...

I am about to lay some SERIOUS SMACK down brutha... I dont ever remember you whacking me! It is possible but not likely... so refresh my memory..

I dont have any films but i do remember all 3 encounters the first was IDSL when you turned trader on the Coalition and went to the smelly Gorn aide I ran you off the map screeming like a little girl. the second time was on AOTK you we in a Fed frigate asd I was in a D5D you ran like a little gril again crying for your mommie. The 3rd time was also on AOTK I was in a C7 you were in a BCT+  I belive Damaged or one of the Lord were with me and agreed to let us fight it out. Well to make a long story short after 30 min battle you were dead in space telling me you surrender and asking for a tow to the border. The crap I got on RW for not killing you.  

warsears

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2003, 11:38:06 pm »
Oh ya and Dizzy you aint that good hehehe  

Rob Cole

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2003, 11:55:36 pm »
Quote:

LOL,Dizzy .

Hey WS My count is like Blade 10/Dizzy 0,You have some work to do.

Oh and Dizzy I do have the films,They bring joy to my wee heart.

Karnak,I hope you get things worked out with your wife.
I hope she was not hurt.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Rob Cole »

Thrain

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2003, 12:29:52 am »
Karnak hope things work out for you and your wife...... Not much you can do but count the loss as loss and count the safety of your wife as God's will for your marriage....Bring her home safe.

As for you Warsears......I have sensed your presence, (or was that the stench of your moth eaten ship?), and am coming for you......You have my leave to shake and whimper now  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Thrain »

Dizzy

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2003, 12:46:28 am »
Quote:

Oh ya and Dizzy you aint that good hehehe  

Look here bitch. Running me off the map doesnt count as a kill... So thats minus two right there...

And on AOTK... that was one of the most nail-biting PvP's I have ever had. You played tremendously. Course so did I... but that PoS BCT+... hehe. Course... had I not zoomed out so far to keep an eye on that other player... I might've seen those 2x tiny scatter packs... before each launched at POINT BLANK RANGE... How would you feel after getting hit by 2x scatters?

Course... the game went on for a while even after that. And yes... you didnt kill me. I was pleasantly surprised...

And I never turned traitor you soon-to-be Gorn lapdog!

Oh, and Blade...  You cant even do a quote right... you jumbled it all up monkey boy...

warsears

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2003, 09:00:51 am »
What do you call geting run off the map a hope you dont call it a win.  What do you mean PoS are you saying you would have done better with a better ship? Oh are you question the honor of a Klingon by zooming out to keep a eye on them hmm I dont see any more free tows for DIzzy.  

Maxillius

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2003, 09:14:26 am »
I'd still like to know if I'm the only one who's ever killed a human player while flying a WB+..

Human player in a F-NAC

NOT in a nebula

twas pretty sweet, las shot was point blank, I took the plasma R feedback damage plus the explosion damage of the NAC.  I forget who it was though, I only saw the guy once...  I'd feel bad if this was why...

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2003, 01:15:01 pm »
Quote:

Look here bitch. Running me off the map doesnt count as a kill... So thats minus two right there...

I seem to remember you posting that you considered running one of your opponents of the map a kill. To be fair you never said you considered it a kill if it was you running away like a little girl. ;-)

Rob Cole

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2003, 06:39:58 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

I seem to remember you posting that you considered running one of your opponents of the map a kill. To be fair you never said you considered it a kill if it was you running away like a little girl. ;-)  

Yes he did state that Kroma.

Oh and Dizzy what quote????? Hairless ape!

Green

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2003, 08:16:32 pm »
Damn its good to see well-meant trash talking again from Dizzy and others (wipes tear of joy from eye).  

I do notice trash talking is directly proportional to the number of days until a new D2 starts.  So I see this as a good sign.