Topic: HEY S'CIPIO!  (Read 2292 times)

gornrule

HEY S'CIPIO!
« on: May 11, 2003, 01:57:54 pm »
  If the numbers keep going in the direct it seems they are, I'm gonna go Coalition for SG3.  Will this cause any problems for us - Gorn wise/alliance wise?

Gwarlock

Dizzy

Re: HEY S'CIPIO!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 02:03:02 pm »
Well, from what I hear... the numbers will be lopsided in favor of the coalition, not the other way around...

So lets get on the beta server 1st... play with it a while and ill start a post/poll asking what ppl will play... then we will know

FatherTed

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2003, 02:06:18 pm »
What Dizzy said. The Coalition always poo-poos their turnout, then next thing you know, WHACK! Klinks and Rommies all over the place.  

gornrule

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 02:06:24 pm »
roger that, diz.  I thought it would basically be the KBF and ISC against all others.  If the coalition is ok, I'll stay with the brown stain.  Thanks.

Gwarlock

jimmi7769

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 05:02:42 pm »
Quote:

What Dizzy said. The Coalition always poo-poos their turnout, then next thing you know, WHACK! Klinks and Rommies all over the place.  

Dammit!!!!   They've figured it out!!!

What'll we do now?!?!?!

Scipio_66

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 11:20:00 pm »
Quote:

If the numbers keep going in the direct it seems they are, I'm gonna go Coalition for SG3.  Will this cause any problems for us - Gorn wise/alliance wise?

Gwarlock  

Will it cause us any problems?  Well lets see:

*Incompetance removed from our front lines.  check!
*More scotch and cookies for Agave and me in the Officers club.  check!
*Less bad singing on RW.  check!

Problems?  No, I don't see it causing us any problems at all.  Feel free to...... HEY!!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING??!! GET YER LUGGAGE-ARSE BACK INTO THAT GORN CRUISER!!!!!!!!!  Of course we will need you, buddy.  Let's see how the numbers actually turn out before we start jumping ship; especially with any Gorn pilots.  We are going to need all we can get.

-S'Cipio the stern