Topic: Federation Battle Planning  (Read 1109 times)

Hondo_8

Federation Battle Planning
« on: May 10, 2003, 11:46:10 pm »
Location Earth, North American Contentent, Unites States Of America, Maine,  the camera sweeps over a Large Wooded area with a Reindeer pen and Sleds on cinder blockes lie in a small clearing.  A large tree sits high among the spruces and a Tree House is nesteled in the Large trees branches. Lets take a peak at this remote location, where just yesterday they got electricity hooked up.

"Pass me the modified Risk Board Wanderer, Now as you can see Gentleman I renamed the land masses to reflect modern day space....." Hondo points to a feild of Blue " I even stenciled in Freakin Good Guys for our space" Hondo grins as he lays out his board on the floor.

Hooch rubs his chin, trying to get combfortable on a beanbag chair, looking at Wanderer who was picking splinters out of his hands from the long climb up. "Hondo this....map...is.." Wanderer cuts in feering Hooch might stick his foot in his mouth. "Hondo good work, you did an excellent job staying in the lines when coloring in the Brown stain." Hondo beams with delight. " Oooohhh I also folded us some paper hats so we even look the part" Hondo passes out the hats, and places his on his head. Hooch stares hard at the hat and then at Wandere as he places the hat on his head. Wanderer looks at Hooch who seems a bit irrated but finally gives in to Wanderer's pressure to put the hat on.

"Hondo, Hooch and i have been working on this plan" Wanderer pulls out a small marble and activates its. The device lights up in a large 3D image of the current Borders of the know zones of conflict, Wandere calabrates the device to zoom in on the first zone of conflict showing Fleet postions, starbases, Zones of defense and postions of enemy forces. Hondo stares at the pretty lights.

Hooch stands up and bangs his head aginst a large tree branch, quickly letting out a stream of curses he stoops hunched over and rubs his head, then curses agin as his hands are filled with pitch from the climb up the tree and now his forehead was sticky with pitch. " I cant work in these conditions! Damn it Im an Admiral not a friggian Boy Scout....Hondo You Nit Wit, what sort of meeting place is this anyway..." Wanderer quickly cuts in. " Hondo I think Hooch is a little tired from the dogsled ride here perhaps we should adjurn and meet in the morning?" Hondo grins and pulls out three sleeping bags from a toy chest "Great we can talk shop all night long while we sleep. What do you guys think about Hot Tubs as standard Bridge equipment, and also i was thinking as classifing Beer as War Supplies as to allow the Budweiser Frieghters access to the front lines, nothing better to pick up the moral of our troops then a good ol Drunk."

The scene fades away and refocuses on an empty padded cell in a Mental ward. There is a gathering of StarFleet officers around the room. "He was signed out??? Who the hellllllll would sign out that nut job??? Nurse bring me his visator records....Lord help the Federation....." The speaker  bends down and picks up a BooK "How to Command in StarFleet" his face turns a sickly hue of green as he taps his comm badge, " Sir its even worse then we thought, not only is going to in command of his own ship...but seams he has bigger plans...." static is heard for a few seconds, then "Dear God"................

TheMaverick

Re: Federation Battle Planning
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 04:15:32 am »
Quote:

Location Earth, North American Contentent, Unites States Of America, Maine,  the camera sweeps over a Large Wooded area with a Reindeer pen and Sleds on cinder blockes lie in a small clearing.  A large tree sits high among the spruces and a Tree House is nesteled in the Large trees branches. Lets take a peak at this remote location, where just yesterday they got electricity hooked up.

"Pass me the modified Risk Board Wanderer, Now as you can see Gentleman I renamed the land masses to reflect modern day space....." Hondo points to a feild of Blue " I even stenciled in Freakin Good Guys for our space" Hondo grins as he lays out his board on the floor.

Hooch rubs his chin, trying to get combfortable on a beanbag chair, looking at Wanderer who was picking splinters out of his hands from the long climb up. "Hondo this....map...is.." Wanderer cuts in feering Hooch might stick his foot in his mouth. "Hondo good work, you did an excellent job staying in the lines when coloring in the Brown stain." Hondo beams with delight. " Oooohhh I also folded us some paper hats so we even look the part" Hondo passes out the hats, and places his on his head. Hooch stares hard at the hat and then at Wandere as he places the hat on his head. Wanderer looks at Hooch who seems a bit irrated but finally gives in to Wanderer's pressure to put the hat on.

"Hondo, Hooch and i have been working on this plan" Wanderer pulls out a small marble and activates its. The device lights up in a large 3D image of the current Borders of the know zones of conflict, Wandere calabrates the device to zoom in on the first zone of conflict showing Fleet postions, starbases, Zones of defense and postions of enemy forces. Hondo stares at the pretty lights.

Hooch stands up and bangs his head aginst a large tree branch, quickly letting out a stream of curses he stoops hunched over and rubs his head, then curses agin as his hands are filled with pitch from the climb up the tree and now his forehead was sticky with pitch. " I cant work in these conditions! Damn it Im an Admiral not a friggian Boy Scout....Hondo You Nit Wit, what sort of meeting place is this anyway..." Wanderer quickly cuts in. " Hondo I think Hooch is a little tired from the dogsled ride here perhaps we should adjurn and meet in the morning?" Hondo grins and pulls out three sleeping bags from a toy chest "Great we can talk shop all night long while we sleep. What do you guys think about Hot Tubs as standard Bridge equipment, and also i was thinking as classifing Beer as War Supplies as to allow the Budweiser Frieghters access to the front lines, nothing better to pick up the moral of our troops then a good ol Drunk."

The scene fades away and refocuses on an empty padded cell in a Mental ward. There is a gathering of StarFleet officers around the room. "He was signed out??? Who the hellllllll would sign out that nut job??? Nurse bring me his visator records....Lord help the Federation....." The speaker  bends down and picks up a BooK "How to Command in StarFleet" his face turns a sickly hue of green as he taps his comm badge, " Sir its even worse then we thought, not only is going to in command of his own ship...but seams he has bigger plans...." static is heard for a few seconds, then "Dear God"................  

Sorry I wasn't capable of reading the post I was too busy laughing at the title...... Federation... Planning.... HAHHHA my God that was great thank you Hondo.

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2003, 08:07:14 am »
I heard they were moving the training to Paris. Only need one day of training there.

mbday

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 08:08:02 am »
And the training is how to drink your wine.

Soreyes

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 08:36:55 am »
Quote:

I thought it was how to wave little white flags.    

Maxillius

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 08:41:35 am »
Quote:

Quote:

I thought it was how to wave little white flags.      

Naah, that's how to pilot little white ships that look like flags (from a distance) after I've blown the saucer section away from the rest of the hull.  They do burn nicely, you know.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2003, 08:42:35 am by Commander Maxillius »

Dizzy

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2003, 10:30:00 am »
LOL Hondo!

KBF-Standarte

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2003, 11:38:36 am »
Quote:

I heard they were moving the training to Paris. Only need one day of training there.  

Oh yeah, and remember to encourage all Frederation officers to get a French Manicure while shopping there.