Topic: MESSAGE FROM UFP COMMAND  (Read 3074 times)

SSCF Hooch

MESSAGE FROM UFP COMMAND
« on: May 09, 2003, 03:26:37 pm »
Attention all Federation Ships: UPF Message: Begin Transmisson 7865TT6ZYK                                88PYTQECFFX
RID 5W67IYZZCK

TO:ALL FLEET COMMANDS//SSFC//9TH//NRS//FPF//SBO//BGH//XTF//SSTF//VSF//11TH//1AF//

We the United Federation of Planets (the frick?n good guys) are calling upon all retired and in-active reservists back to active duty for Slave Girls 3.

Maybe you have found a new love in gaming, or have simply grown soft in your old age. Well?enough! Get into that sleek Federation uniform and quit using your Star Ship as a storage shed.

The Blue Plague needs you back for this one. Our long time foe, the Klingons (let them die, thus sayith the holy Kirk) are planning a preemptive strike on us since they know that our numbers have dwindled in this next campaign.

One more time my friends into the breach! You know this game is like an old comfortable pair of shoes, you waited for years for it to come out. You played it till your eyes hurt and maybe you just burned out a little. But you have had your rest and have grown lazy.

SO WAKE UP from your slumber and steel yourself again for SG3.

Your old friends are there awaiting for you to logon so we can yet once again crush the red horde and the toadies that serve them!

Hooch

MESSAGE ENDS 7762ERT61HY485

PS to ALL you lazy butts blow the dust off your keyboards and join in on the fun!!!!  

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by SSCF Hooch »

DH123

Re: MESSAGE FROM UPF COMMAND
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2003, 03:38:48 pm »
So will it be Dogmatix of Mace who replies with the bad-guy rebutal?    

Mog

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2003, 03:41:57 pm »
Well, it depends on if I can type this fast enough, but I'd like to chime in and say that really, Hooch's post should be aimed at players who have "retired" from every race. There are a lot of people missing from the community, so make this appeal to those also and I will not interfere with this thread any further.

KBF-Dogmatix

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2003, 03:47:08 pm »
Quote:

Who ARE you!?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by KBF-Dogmatix »

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2003, 03:53:40 pm »
Quote:

Well, it depends on if I can type this fast enough, but I'd like to chime in and say that really, Hooch's post should be aimed at players who have "retired" from every race. There are a lot of people missing from the community, so make this appeal to those also and I will not interfere with this thread any further.  

Good idea...edit done!  

jimmi7769

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2003, 05:08:32 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Who ARE you!?  

A Spineless Petaq is what he is!!  

Every Klingon, Lyran and Romulan know who the REAL  Frickin' Good Guys are.

KBF-Standarte

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 06:20:49 pm »
Quote:

TO:ALL FLEET COMMANDS//SSFC//9TH//NRS//FPF//SBO//BGH//XTF//SSTF//VSF//11TH//1AF//

. Well?enough! Get into that sleek Federation uniform

Well, that's what it really is all about in the Federation . . . looking good and preppy.  Also please ensure that your hair is nicely groomed, your teeth brushed (and flossed), and your nails manicured. Yes, numerous Frederation captains all begging to command the ultimate Fred starship, the USS Salon...  Visions of sitting in the captain's La-Z-Boy and whiling  away the desperate hours dreaming of shore leave on the local Frederation Pleasure Planet (of which there are many) and having your nail buffed... Shopping at the Galactic Gap for uniform accessories . . .  

DukeFife

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2003, 06:50:54 pm »
Ok ,

Speaking as a retired Fed (for over a year now),  what do we old folks need in the way of patches/files, and location to this party of yours?

DukeFife
Former Commander,
USS Fife ; USS Constitution
« Last Edit: May 09, 2003, 06:53:54 pm by DukeFife »

Damaged

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2003, 07:36:17 pm »
Quote:

Attention all Federation Ships: UPF Message: Begin Transmisson 7865TT6ZYK                                88PYTQECFFX
RID 5W67IYZZCK

</snip blather>

Quote:

Hooch

Hey Pinkies, your boy really does need some help... he couldn't even spell "UFP"... twice!!!

This oughtta be like taking retards to the zoo...  

Damaged666
IKV Hellhammer, commanding
Klingon Black Fleet

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2003, 07:38:20 pm »
Quote:

Love that song.

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2003, 08:01:53 pm »
Quote:

Ok ,

Speaking as a retired Fed (for over a year now),  what do we old folks need in the way of patches/files, and location to this party of yours?

DukeFife
Former Commander,
USS Fife ; USS Constitution

They have the patches at Game Spy file planet. Dizzy will have the downloads posted soon for the mission pack and shiplist.

Hooch  

Kurok

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2003, 09:27:31 pm »
they also have the patch at   web page    

KBF-Dogmatix

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2003, 10:25:32 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

RID 5W67IYZZCK

</snip blather>

Quote:

Hooch

Hey Pinkies, your boy really does need some help... he couldn't even spell "UFP"... twice!!!

Damaged666
IKV Hellhammer, commanding
Klingon Black Fleet

Oh my...

Toten

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2003, 10:49:07 pm »
I would reply but the banter on its own is priceless.

Kahless smiles.  

**DONOTDELETE**

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2003, 11:41:00 pm »
Is SG3 an EAW or an OP server?

Also, will photons be magical, or merely enchanting?

If it IS OP, does it use FireSoul's new shiplist? IF so, which damn version, rofl!

Sounds interesting, as I am getting tired of killing ai's, even with all of the new FS ships.

Have a nice day!  

jimmi7769

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2003, 12:15:57 am »
Its an EAW server.

It is using a modified shiplist, but not Firesouls.  I think the main change is that all Photons have been removed and replaced with P-2's.

Welcome to the Klingon way of life Fed Dog.

**DONOTDELETE**

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2003, 10:27:47 am »
Fascinating. Klinks couldnt compete, so they ADDED P-1 and photons, and had Q REMOVE the Fed photons and replace them with Klink crap P-2.

Perhaps the bumpy heads will have a chance that way?

Nahhh...

Anyhow, I dont have EAW installed anymore, I always play OP. Bad luck for me, I suppose.

Have at em boys!

HAND!

jimmi7769

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2003, 10:46:08 am »
Quote:

Fascinating. Klinks couldnt compete, so they ADDED P-1 and photons, and had Q REMOVE the Fed photons and replace them with Klink crap P-2.

Nahhh...

Anyhow, I dont have EAW installed anymore, I always play OP. Bad luck for me, I suppose.

Have at em boys!

HAND!

Is this guy on crack or something?!?!?

Klingons don't use Photons.

And when was the last time the Klingons couldn't compete??

Matsukasi

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2003, 11:47:54 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Nahhh...

Have at em boys!

HAND!

<cough> D7T <cough>

Toten

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2003, 11:55:35 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nahhh...

Have at em boys!

HAND!

<cough> D7T <cough>  

They are NOT called Photons, They are "tasty cruton launchers".  Photons hit, klingon cruton launchers only annoy people.