Topic: Things that drive me crazy v2.0  (Read 1655 times)

Hexx

Things that drive me crazy v2.0
« on: May 12, 2003, 12:04:09 am »
Don't you just hate that? I write this long (for me) heartfelt (for me) post about how fantastic all of you are and it doesn't seem to show up. Soon as I post this thresd it probably will and Ill look like a complete goof.
Ah well.
Anywhoo to sum up  "Things that drive me crazy" (the missing post)

1)Dizzy you're a good guy,got my first human kill against you a long time ago on Rooks tavern (I think)
I remeber cuz even though I killed one of your ships you still pointed out some mistakes I had made so I wouldn't repeat them again.

2)Tracey you're a good girl ( as long as I don't look at that sig ...err anyway) even though you've smacked me down numerous times you've never been anything but helpful in victory. (course you usually have time to talk /file /get a manicure do quantum physics while chasing me around a map so...)

3)All of you who work on/have worked/will worked on servers so that I have a place to play,FOR FREE, are good people
you all contribute your time and effort so that I can cruise around the stars getting killed and killing people.... well the theory is that eventually I'll get to kill someone....someday....maybe... well so that I can get blown up anyway. That's always fun.

I'm not a "core" member of the community ,I don't usually have the time needed to spend on a server,or the ability to actually get RW working on a consistent basis to become a core member. (Actually I'm just  a really bad pilot...but I try and convince myself it's for the other reasons...)But I still get to feel welcome whenever I play this game. That's because of all of you guys.

So I'd just like to say thanks to Tracey,to Dizzy,to the SFC team,to everyone who has run a server,or who will.
To all of you who have participated on servers- by demonstrating to me just how the Gorn Anchor works,or by showing me what a bad idea it is to try and knife fight Hydran ships in a stock D7 (now that was an amusing server...) I'd even like to thank J'inn,who smacked me down in a fight after everything I'd read suggested that I just had to fly near an asteroid to beat him.  
Thanks to all of you.

Now let's go get SG3 started,I feel the need to die again....

Oh and my question from the missing thread?

-Is that Kroma...person.... a guy or a girl? What's with the &^%#*$! TUTU??

Thanks

Hexx

J'inn

Re: Things that drive me crazy v2.0
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 12:06:45 am »
Some questions are best unanswered.

Esp any question with the name Kroma in them.

Hexx

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 12:13:26 am »
So you're saying I shouldn't try and sneak a peek right?

FatherTed

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 12:14:30 am »
Quote:

What J'inn said.  

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 12:16:56 am »
Quote:

Don't ask, don't tell.

Dizzy

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2003, 12:28:34 am »
Thx Hexx...

But I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of pink panties on kroma...

Kurok

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2003, 01:44:56 am »
ewwwwwwww

Maxillius

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2003, 07:39:09 am »
got 2 words for ya, Hexx...

Janet

Reno

<runs screaming>

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2003, 07:55:08 am »

Quote:

-Is that Kroma...person.... a guy or a girl? What's with the &^%#*$! TUTU??

Awww geeeeez, don't look,  but Kroma Baby probably has something sneaking up your 4 shield now.