Topic: The Official SFC2.net Battle of the Sexes Thread  (Read 10282 times)

Black

Re: The Official SFC2.net Battle of the Sexes Thread
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2003, 03:22:42 pm »
Ouch, ouch, ouch!!!!

Look who's on a roll!

Look out guys, me thinks you are slightly out of your league ...  

Hondo_8

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2003, 09:17:43 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I know you slept with my friend.......She knows your good in the sack, couse her friend told her. Her knowing your a man whore turns her on, and she just wants you to work a little harder to get her, so she can feel special, but since your a man whore you dont work hard unless the woman is drop dead sexxy, but also being a man whore you relize that drop dead sexxy girls are easy just like you! What a life. Poor girl's morals are messing with her head.

Dr. Hondo  

Of course she knew.   I had slept with her 2 weeks prior . . .  

Just the once? You didn't make it to the second interview??  

Men get what they want in the first interview.  

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2003, 10:26:42 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I know you slept with my friend.......She knows your good in the sack, couse her friend told her. Her knowing your a man whore turns her on, and she just wants you to work a little harder to get her, so she can feel special, but since your a man whore you dont work hard unless the woman is drop dead sexxy, but also being a man whore you relize that drop dead sexxy girls are easy just like you! What a life. Poor girl's morals are messing with her head.

Dr. Hondo  

Of course she knew.   I had slept with her 2 weeks prior . . .  

Just the once? You didn't make it to the second interview??  

Men get what they want in the first interview.    

Which usually coincides with a woman finding out what she doesn't want!! lol!!

KBF-Dogmatix

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2003, 11:57:04 pm »
Quote:

According to Darwin's Theory of Evolution, those species with character traits that enhance their ability to survive and therefore reproduce are more likely to survive and dominate over others which eventually become extinct. Survival of the fittest.
Now, if a man prefers a woman with large tits, and this is a genetically inherited trait, then it follows that large breasted women are more likely to produce offspring than there less well-endowed sisters. After several thousand years of civilization and who knows how many 100,000s of years of evolution before that, we can predict then that the modern woman would have no need for cosmetic surgery and that we'd all be walking around with GGG racks...  
Is this the case though? Well, a little observation (and I'm quite sure here, that the men have done plenty of that) suggests that this is not the case. Logic dictates then, that we can make the following conclusion wrapped in humour.

Q: How many men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Just one, men will screw anything.  

Got that right....and I don't particularly care for women with large breasts, especailly if they aren't real.  Ick..

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2003, 01:40:19 am »
Well, Dog, we're given what we're born with.

**DONOTDELETE**

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2003, 01:59:52 am »
Quote:

heh...Tracy......I think I can speak for most men here when I say...

If I were born with that stuff..I'd never leave the house...woohoo!

KATChuutRitt

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2003, 04:14:42 am »
I think women and men are both equal, and one shouldn't judge their ability to do particular tasks based on their sex.  For example men don't make better mechanics than women just because they are male.  It all depends on the intelligence, skill and training of that particular person.  My mechanic is in fact female, and I think she does one helluva job.....

So what if I have to wait 5 hours, I really dont mind.....  

Soreyes

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2003, 04:25:53 am »
ROFLMAO....... Hell Chutt I would wait 12 hours for a mechanic with "skills" like that

Daew Anahos

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2003, 06:50:42 am »
Quote:

So what you are saying, Tracey, is that women do the breast that they can with what they were given, right?

/me cloaks  

Maxillius

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2003, 09:20:57 am »
Civilization can expand out of the galaxy, transwarp can become as common as bicycles (and that easy too), and the point of our existance will still be:

Did ya get any?

And Tracey, for the "women do with what they're given" comment, I prefer smaller than C, anything larger gets in the way of the fun stuff

J'inn

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2003, 10:28:43 am »
One Hundred percent True ALERT

I have a client who is a stripper.  She was in an auto accident.  The air bag burst her *ahem* air bags.   I now know more about silicon than I ever dreamed of.   Her biggest gripe is that her income has taken a serious hit.   Which it has.  Apparently there is some rule of proportionality in the stripper business.

So . . .   you can always add to what you're born with.  You just have to me careful with the after dealer add ons.

<fill in your own jokes below>

KBF-Dogmatix

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2003, 10:40:13 am »
Quote:

And that's fine...that's what I like.  I don't like fake sugar, fake butter....fake anything...and I definitely dislike fake breasts.  Few things turn me off more quickly than a fake rack.  

In short, I'd rather have at some real, small breasts than fake, large ones.  

Karnak

« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2003, 10:50:44 am »
Someone in my family died from lung cancer before age 60.  So, even if she is a Hollywood Billionaire god-dess the  biggest turn-off I have in women is if they are habitual smokers.  Don't want to go through that emotional hell again.  If a terrible thing for someone to die way before his/her  time.

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2003, 10:53:14 am »
I should have known that a thread entitled, the Battle of the Sexes, in a male dominated environment, would eventually become a discussion about women's breast size...  

Where's Kim when you need her!! lol!! I guess she's off reloading her.. errr.. A-racks...  

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2003, 11:10:49 am »
Anything more than a mouthful is a waste.

KATChuutRitt

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2003, 02:09:37 pm »
Size of the breast isn't as important as the confidence it gives to some women.

I could care less whether they are real or fake, I see fake boobs the same way I see make-up or tatoos, just a cosmetic change.

If it makes a woman happier and more confident, its a good thing.  If it doesn't its a waste of money.

While some men like them and others don't, its the woman's own preference that is important, and if she feels good about getting fakes, the change in her confidence will make her a more beautiful person more than the silicone ever could have.

Maxillius

« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2003, 02:55:01 pm »
Quote:

I should have known that a thread entitled, the Battle of the Sexes, in a male dominated environment, would eventually become a discussion about women's breast size...  

Where's Kim when you need her!! lol!! I guess she's off reloading her.. errr.. A-racks...  

ok, so B racks are bigger than A racks, C racks are faster than B's and A's, D racks throw plasma (and so are my personal favorite ) E racks are fast B's, and G racks.... whew... G racks shoot down everyone else THEN shoots its own.

All this being said, you'd think F racks would be the complete opposite of slow A's!!!

SOOO, allthings said, since F is above G in the alphabet (therefore better), Krolling's got F racks, not A's

J'inn

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2003, 03:40:42 pm »
Quote:

Someone in my family died from lung cancer before age 60.  So, even if she is a Hollywood Billionaire god-dess the  biggest turn-off I have in women is if they are habitual smokers.  Don't want to go through that emotional hell again.  If a terrible thing for someone to die way before his/her  time.  

I couldn't agree more.   Taking care of someone dying a slow death at my house is the reason I cannot get on RW often. The oxygen generator ain't so quiet adn neither is she when she is trying to move.    I would go out with almost any woman once.  However, smoking is something I just can't get past.

AND NOW . . . .   J'inn makes a blantant play for a Get Out of Rolling Pin Hell Card . . . .

For me it comes down to two things   Health and Personality.  (Of course there are the second ieir issue which are very important.)   But . . .   a good personality makes up for a lot of physical imperfections.  A nasty person is ugly to the bone no matter what.

Whew

Okay let's see if it works . . . .

Kroma as to your wasted material comment.   I think you just need to be more imaginative.

::SCHHHHWACK::

OWWW!!!   Darnit!!  Back to the drawing board.

KRolling

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2003, 05:31:34 pm »
OK!!! This is enough!!!!

Everyone sit down and lets learn a little something about human behavior....

This is for the majority, but not all:

1.  Women are vain.
2.  Men are vain.
3.  Women want attention from men.
4.  Men want to lose things where they shouldn't be lost.
5.  Women are competitve with getting the attention from men.
6.  Men are competitive with how often they lose these things.
7.  Women are insecure that men will not look at them therefore think they have no reason to live.
8.  Men are insecure that they won't be able to lose things where they are not suppose to be lost therefore having no reason to live.

Bottom line:  
1.  Accept the way God made you.
2.  Don't be something your not (be true to yourself).
3.  You have to have a license to drive, to own a gun, so get a license to lose the things legally.

Alright, class is over. You are dismissed.

<class stands up and starts throwing paper wads and airplanes at me as I run out of room>  

Corbomite

« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2003, 05:47:24 pm »
Quote:

OK!!! This is enough!!!!

Everyone sit down and lets learn a little something about human behavior....

This is for the majority, but not all:

1.  Women are vain.
2.  Men are vain.
3.  Women want attention from men.
4.  Men want to lose things where they shouldn't be lost.
5.  Women are competitve with getting the attention from men.
6.  Men are competitive with how often they lose these things.
7.  Women are insecure that men will not look at them therefore think they have no reason to live.
8.  Men are insecure that they won't be able to lose things where they are not suppose to be lost therefore having no reason to live.

Bottom line:  
1.  Accept the way God made you.
2.  Don't be something your not (be true to yourself).
3.  You have to have a license to drive, to own a gun, so get a license to lose the things legally.

Alright, class is over. You are dismissed.

<class stands up and starts throwing paper wads and airplanes at me as I run out of room>  

Well, I must admit, I'm lost. Anyone else?