Topic: The Official SFC2.net Battle of the Sexes Thread  (Read 10280 times)

Kroma_BaSyl

Re: The Official SFC2.net Battle of the Sexes Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2003, 03:17:37 pm »
Quote:

Hell, they must have at least 15 bars in that joint alone!  

Way to rub it in  

Corbomite

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2003, 03:26:46 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Way to rub it in    

Goose

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2003, 03:29:01 pm »
My favourite line when the Rex comes home and says "Look at how much I saved at (Insert store name here)!"

"Wow, and you would have saved even more if you didn't buy any of this!"

I once found a pair of shoes that she had bought two years prior. As I recall she "just had to have them". Well, there they were two years later...

WITH THE PRICE TAG STILL ON THEM!

She still hasn't heard the end of that one.

I will not enter the mars vs. venus debate as I have to sleep with one of them.

Soreyes

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2003, 03:30:00 pm »
Hey Corb. I believe that Stapleton has been closed down for the New Airport in BumFu** Colorado.

DH123

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2003, 03:33:44 pm »
Quote:

. . .

Why limit yourself to one?  

DH123

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2003, 03:36:12 pm »
Somebody explain this to me.  

Last summer, a woman said both "you're too nice for me" and "I know you slept with my friend" to me in the same breath. . .  

J'inn

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2003, 03:39:04 pm »
Corbo I'm not sure which way to go with this.

Option #1:

Assume Corbo doesn't know about poor J'inn's recent doctor's orders to avoid booze.  Making an airport fulla great bars filled with tipsy women and ten hours to kill Satan's own preview of my future stay in hell.  Therefore, Corbo was just being helpful.    And yes it is a nice airport but I just cannot sit in one for 10 hours no matter how nice.

Option #2:

Assume Corbo does know and that he was rubbing it in.       Corbo you are despicable.  May your significant other fall asleep as a beautiful woman and wake up as Kroma.

Side note  - Kroma you are such a beeacth!

J'inn

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2003, 03:41:38 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Way to rub it in    

WHY YOU LITTLE . . . .  !!!!  

<happy thoughts happy thoughts sound of birds tweating and a babbling brook>

grrrrrrrrr

Corbomite

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2003, 03:48:07 pm »
Well, if that's the case J'inn you should have really taught the Rex a lesson and got yourself a hooker!  

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2003, 03:49:27 pm »
Quote:

May your significant other fall asleep as a beautiful woman and wake up as Kroma.

Now that's what I call beauty sleep.

Quote:

Side note  - Kroma you are such a beeacth!

Option #1 - J'inn misspelled beauty.

Option #2 - This Diva won't accept any other option than 1.

Maxillius

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2003, 05:51:11 pm »
J'inn, J'inn, J'inn...  It's circumstances like these where you need to stand on all of your 7-foot-tall, 700-pound, polar Mirak alter ego and say...

Shopasaurus: You paid full price?

J'inn: Yes.

SS: Nope, we're going to that airport and you're gonna pay less like the rest of us!

J'inn: No, sweetie.  You remember what happened last time?  If I pay full price for the tickets, the BLOODY SEATS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE THERE!!  Nope, just trust me on this one.

SS: Ok, no need to yell...  I just wanted you to buy me things on our 72-hour shop-a-thon...

...perhaps I over played that a bit...

Green

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2003, 06:24:23 pm »
Quote:

Well, if that's the case J'inn you should have really taught the Rex a lesson and got yourself a hooker!    

Nah ... for J'inn, that would have only killed 5, maybe 10 minutes tops.    

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2003, 07:39:37 am »

Quote:

My favourite line when the Rex comes home and says "Look at how much I saved at (Insert store name here)!"

"Wow, and you would have saved even more if you didn't buy any of this!"

I once found a pair of shoes that she had bought two years prior. As I recall she "just had to have them". Well, there they were two years later...

WITH THE PRICE TAG STILL ON THEM!

She still hasn't heard the end of that one.

RUN! RUN FAR, RUN FAST! I am married to her sister, I swear to god. It is too late for me (over 18 years). ::sob::
|
|

Quote:

(Ok, you knew this was coming) Mars or Venus?  ::snicker::

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2003, 08:45:52 am »
Which one?

A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much.

The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much.

Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her.

Then, he married the one with the biggest tits.

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2003, 09:13:40 am »
According to Darwin's Theory of Evolution, those species with character traits that enhance their ability to survive and therefore reproduce are more likely to survive and dominate over others which eventually become extinct. Survival of the fittest.
Now, if a man prefers a woman with large tits, and this is a genetically inherited trait, then it follows that large breasted women are more likely to produce offspring than there less well-endowed sisters. After several thousand years of civilization and who knows how many 100,000s of years of evolution before that, we can predict then that the modern woman would have no need for cosmetic surgery and that we'd all be walking around with GGG racks...  
Is this the case though? Well, a little observation (and I'm quite sure here, that the men have done plenty of that) suggests that this is not the case. Logic dictates then, that we can make the following conclusion wrapped in humour.

Q: How many men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Just one, men will screw anything.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Tracey Greenough »

Hondo_8

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2003, 09:34:46 am »
Quote:

Somebody explain this to me.  

Last summer, a woman said both "you're too nice for me" and "I know you slept with my friend" to me in the same breath. . .    

I can explain this my my friend.

Your too Nice for me..... She wants you bad, but she knows your just going to dump her, and that you would have no pains about dumping her and that the very night you dumped her you could go pick up a woamn better then she.

I know you slept with my friend.......She knows your good in the sack, couse her friend told her. Her knowing your a man whore turns her on, and she just wants you to work a little harder to get her, so she can feel special, but since your a man whore you dont work hard unless the woman is drop dead sexxy, but also being a man whore you relize that drop dead sexxy girls are easy just like you! What a life. Poor girl's morals are messing with her head.

Dr. Hondo

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2003, 09:40:01 am »

Quote:

I can explain this my my friend.

Your too Nice for me..... She wants you bad, but she knows your just going to dump her, and that you would have no pains about dumping her and that the very night you dumped her you could go pick up a woamn better then she.

I know you slept with my friend.......She knows your good in the sack, couse her friend told her. Her knowing your a man whore turns her on, and she just wants you to work a little harder to get her, so she can feel special, but since your a man whore you dont work hard unless the woman is drop dead sexxy, but also being a man whore you relize that drop dead sexxy girls are easy just like you! What a life. Poor girl's morals are messing with her head.

Dr. Hondo

I sink zat chew are on zee right course for zis yunkster, ya.

KOTH-Steel Claw

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2003, 09:42:17 am »

Quote:

Q: How many men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Just one, men will screw anything.

True. However (of course there is a however), screwing two light bulbs at the same time is more fun (or something like that).

DH123

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2003, 11:35:52 am »
Quote:

Dr. Hondo  

Of course she knew.   I had slept with her 2 weeks prior . . .  

FPF_TraceyG

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2003, 11:54:38 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Dr. Hondo  

Of course she knew.   I had slept with her 2 weeks prior . . .  

Just the once? You didn't make it to the second interview??