Topic: Federation mission "point of no return"  (Read 1327 times)

quircus

Federation mission "point of no return"
« on: April 12, 2003, 04:26:41 am »
I cannot complete this mission...
I have a Soverign (sp?) class vessel with 4x XIF phasers, 1x Pulse Phaser, and 2x IX Phasers.

I have 3x forward Quantums and 2x Rear Photons.

I can destroy the bases easily, but when the romulan reinforcements arrive, how am I supposed to beat 4 romulan warbirds with 3 soverigns and 2 BOPs???

It says that all mission objectives have been completed, but it doesnt finish - i presume i must destroy the re-inforcements.

- Why is the Enterprise-E so crap??
 - Is there a better way to arm my ship??
 - How do i beat it??

quircus

Re: Federation mission "point of no return"
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2003, 05:39:12 am »
I now have another problem.
The system seems to hang if one of the first warbirds gets destroyed (even if my wingmen destroy it). Why is this happening? Has anyone else had this problem??

Also, now, when i close to transporter range of the planet, the planet... disappears!!! yes, that's right, it disappears. Like it was cloaking. I can no longer target it, so i cant beam down

Its all going horribly wrong....has anyone alse had these problems? does anyone know how to fix them?

32nd Halcyon

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2003, 02:45:54 pm »
Is this pre patch or post patch? I think the patched version has resolved most of the Singleplayer campaign issues.

quircus

Federation mission "point of no return"
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2003, 04:26:41 am »
I cannot complete this mission...
I have a Soverign (sp?) class vessel with 4x XIF phasers, 1x Pulse Phaser, and 2x IX Phasers.

I have 3x forward Quantums and 2x Rear Photons.

I can destroy the bases easily, but when the romulan reinforcements arrive, how am I supposed to beat 4 romulan warbirds with 3 soverigns and 2 BOPs???

It says that all mission objectives have been completed, but it doesnt finish - i presume i must destroy the re-inforcements.

- Why is the Enterprise-E so crap??
 - Is there a better way to arm my ship??
 - How do i beat it??

quircus

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2003, 05:39:12 am »
I now have another problem.
The system seems to hang if one of the first warbirds gets destroyed (even if my wingmen destroy it). Why is this happening? Has anyone else had this problem??

Also, now, when i close to transporter range of the planet, the planet... disappears!!! yes, that's right, it disappears. Like it was cloaking. I can no longer target it, so i cant beam down

Its all going horribly wrong....has anyone alse had these problems? does anyone know how to fix them?

32nd Halcyon

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2003, 02:45:54 pm »
Is this pre patch or post patch? I think the patched version has resolved most of the Singleplayer campaign issues.