Topic: HAPPY JULY 4th!!!  (Read 420 times)

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
HAPPY JULY 4th!!!
« on: July 04, 2024, 08:58:43 pm »
We salute the USA's Independance day!

Regards,

~The D.net Team
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
Re: HAPPY JULY 4th!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 04:16:33 pm »
thank you

Offline Panzergranate

• Commander
  • Aw!! Da big nasty Klingon L7 killed da kitty kat!!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2024, 09:01:08 pm »
I spent the 4th of July in Poole General Hospital with a severe gall bladder infection, gall stones and jaundice. I had half of my gallbladder removed and spent 14 days in a hospital bed. I missed voting in the UK general election, something I always dutifully participate in, out of reverence to all those people who fought throughout British history for my right to have a vote.

Fortunately, Britain has a national health service and not a profiteering health industry, so my treatment in hospital cost me nothing, because I'd already contributed towards it all with my taxes throughout my life.
The Klingons have many ways to fry a cat. I prefer to use an L7 Fast Battlecruiser!!

Offline Lono

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2024, 04:18:47 pm »
Yeah I used to be a super-nationalist but now I sometimes wonder if we should have split from England.

Hope your feeling much better Panzergranate!

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2024, 01:11:51 pm »
I've always  wondered  about these "Patriots" who (like MTG did this year) go to other countries to celebrate Independence Day.  Why not celebrate your national independence IN your nation if you are so Patriotic?  Especially those who go to Canada which while independent has always maintained strong links with the nation these Patriots are so proud of separating from.  Weird. 

But belated Happy Independence Day anyhow.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."