Topic: Looking for some models.  (Read 1668 times)

Offline jayvt3

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Looking for some models.
« on: February 25, 2014, 01:23:19 am »
hey guys and gals!  I've been away for a bit dealing with individuals that look like this>>> :point: and act like this>>> :2gun: :2gun: :2gun:

in the V-A I was all this>>> :BoeseSmilies (71):

so now I'm doing this>>> :police:

but now I'm dealing with mofo's that act like this>>> :crazy2: 

go off and do this>>> :drink:

then this>>>:cuss:

and  finally this>>> :puke:   yeah somebody has to clean that up you know...

and I still got to deal with mofo's that do this>>> :2gun: :2gun: :2gun:

I came back to find that the people that I trusted to take care of my possessions didn't.

so I'm trying to find a couple of models and textures.  first up is a retexture of the USS-TICONDEROGA, NCC-1736.  it was done in a package deal with different deflector dishes, crew lounge area and some other nice things.  I remember that it used khaliban's latest TMP FCA mesh.

the other is the F-CAD, USS-AGINCOURT.  it used to be at DuctTapeWonder's Galactic Paint and Body Shop site but that site is gone.  BattleClinic doesn't have it or even half of the federation models it did when I left in '07.

so if anyone might have these somewhere would you mind if I asked you for a copy of the file?

been feeling like this>>> :banghead: and been getting a lot of this>>>:spam:

so thanks and much  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Offline Bernard Guignard

• Cad Schematics are our Speciality
  • Lt.
  • Trek Canon!!! I NO believe in TreK Canon!!!.
Re: Looking for some models.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 04:52:23 pm »
The Only Agincourt that I have is the TOS one Done by Anduril and Ghost for Fleet Dock 13 
The Ticondroga that I have is from Outlance ship yards based on the FASA Light cruiser.
Are what you looking for tmp CA's  I might have them under a different name but then again
I might have missed those also.