Topic: Romulan Shadow from SFC1  (Read 1925 times)

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
Romulan Shadow from SFC1
« on: January 09, 2014, 02:43:11 am »
Does anyone know if a higher poly version of the ship was ever made?  I've got a friend looking for one.  I can't download from SFC3files anymore, cause now they require surveys and such to be done before you can download, which sucks.  Also, it's been so long since I've looked around for a ship here in the SFC community, I don't know where the various model repositories are anymore.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline OlBuzzard

• renegade
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Romulan Shadow from SFC1
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 04:02:52 pm »
HEY BUD .. per the response in the other thread.  If you have a number of picts you can post here I'll try to get started on a model.  If approved I can make you a copy in 3DS format for ya!
If you aim at nothing:  you WILL hit it every time !

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 10:54:44 pm »
The link I posted in the other thread is the best I can do for now.  Ever since I rebuilt and upgraded my main computer, MAX doesn't work well with older models.  But, I still have my old format intact on another drive, so I might just try loading the ship on there and seeing if I can get some renders done.  No guarantees with it though.

But I think I might have inadvertently generated enough interest in the design to make it desirable.  All because a friend of mine on Deviantart.com wanted a higher quiality version for render work.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Rainmaker

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 11:29:24 pm »

Offline OlBuzzard

• renegade
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 07:59:17 am »
I updated my response on the other thread as well ...  I guess that is where we will all meet then !  That's cool!
If you aim at nothing:  you WILL hit it every time !