Topic: Hello....  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
Hello....
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:38:52 am »
Just thought I'd drop by and say HI EVERYBODY!!!!
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
Re: Hello....
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 10:22:40 pm »
Been trying to work.  Other than that, nothing else really.  You?
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 03:52:32 pm »
That's right, you tied the knot!!!  How's married life treating you?  And did you ever get that house of yours fixed up?

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 09:34:42 pm »
I'm extremely rusty myself these days.  I'm trying to remember how to model!  I forgot, I haven't touched MAX in any significant way in such a long long time.  I want to build another Connie and maybe an Akula.  I have a few designs in mind, but I gotta try and get my skills back.

Did I mention I had to rebuild my computer from scratch?

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 05:23:40 am »
No you didn't mention having to rebuild you're PC, what caused such drastic action?
As for skills, I last opened gmax or PSP8 was like 3 years maybe. I do know that pretty much all my old software will not work with windows 7. I think if i were to install gmax I could figure out how to do some very basic stuff. Maybe build a couple of things...... Damn I just realized how much knowledge I must have forgotten since my last texture set (Which IIRC would have been your Bludhaven, sorry if the spelling is wrong)

Update: I can't even install gmax so I think that my modding days really are truly behind me :(

I was able to get Max 5 working in Windows 7 using a network license I found on another modeling forum that uses Max 9. 

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 11:58:01 pm »
Well, if you need help with MAX 5, let me know.  The only downside is that the 5.1 update won't install.  The installer detects that it's not running in Windows XP, and no amount of Running as Admin or Compatibility Mode will do the trick.