Topic: R.I.P. Mr. Drucker  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
R.I.P. Mr. Drucker
« on: June 11, 2012, 06:42:30 pm »
Link to full article

LOS ANGELES — Frank Cady, a character actor best known as the general-store owner on the sitcom “Green Acres,” has died. He was 96.

Cady’s daughter Catherine Turk tells the Los Angeles Times that her father died Friday at his home in Wilsonville, Ore. A cause of death wasn’t released.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: R.I.P. Mr. Drucker
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 08:42:00 pm »
WoW, I used to love that show.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 07:41:52 pm »
If I ever came into a lot of money I'd be so tempted to go to a custom vehicle maker and get you a Hoyt Clagwell made. 

:D
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2012, 02:14:53 am »
LOL, and you know what, I would be proud to use it also. I did have an old 53 Ford Tractor, but sold it a few years ago. But man, that thing along with my Deere's still ran great.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2012, 06:25:44 pm »
Use a Hoyt Clagwell?  What a novel idea.  A Hoyt Clagwell is built broken.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 07:01:02 pm »
ROFL. Yo would be surprised with what I can do with Duct Tape.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 07:16:35 pm »
ROFL. Yo would be surprised with what I can do with Duct Tape.

I've see industrial repairs using duct tape, little surprises me in how it gets used.

Note if i ever have a Hoyt Clagwell built it must be teflon coated.