Topic: Fun Thread: What where your funnest moments in the SFC series/ Board history?  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
So many for myself to think of, I do remember Dizzy and I in EAW doing deep strikes, Hawkeye, Starkiller and I working the peel against some Rommies, and of course, for the boards, J'inns stories of Shoposaurus Rex, and the old Space Navy Control with the French pre-emptive surrender.

How about you all?

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline 762_XC

• t00l
  • Lt. Commander
Too many to name. J'inning Dizzy in SG6, DH peeing in a cup in GW2, winning the last PBR cycle. I could probably come up with a hundred more.
Fleet Vice Admiral 762
Director of Strategy and Tactics -Xenocorp
Quality Assurance Lead - SFC Community Edition (Beta)
--------------------------------

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Dizzy ordering his fleet to emergency decel when he had three feds bearing down on him with OL photons... That's when Diehard said "f*ck the range-8 peal, let em have at range-0"
Or maybe my first time playing multiplayer where I J'inned Dizzy (sorry Dizzy, i know that's too on you, nothin personal, but I had a great laugh on those)
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline WarSears

• <MEAN FACE> @ Nail
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Tractoring Fluff Mirak DN in to a asteroidal with a D5D. It was late at night and I woke the wife up with my calibration.
She came in the room and ask me whats up when I told her she was like  :knuppel2:

I was able to get another fed in to a droid and got one to run in to the dark said of a plant trying to chess me down.
War-Sears
Klingon Black Fleet

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
A few come to mind for me with the funniest I think being my getting a kill versus a certain Kzinti pilot. I then announced to my wife "I got Soreyes!" She responded with "after playing that game for 5 hours straight, I would think so".  :laugh:
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline FireSoul

• Modder of shiplists
  • Lt. Commander
  • mew.
    • http://klingon.lostexiles.net/
I agree with 762:

I made DieHard pee into a cup because of a wonderful plasma ballet that lasted over an hour. ;) He wouldn't even risk moving away from the computer.

Too many to name. J'inning Dizzy in SG6, DH peeing in a cup in GW2, winning the last PBR cycle. I could probably come up with a hundred more.

Author: OP+ Mod
Maintainer: Coopace
Author: Fests+ for OP
Creator: SFC-OP Mini Updater
Maintainer: SFC-EAW for OP Campaigns
Kitbash: SFC2 models

Offline Tulwar

• Lt. Commander
A long time ago, in a Dyna campaign, I was up against the Klingon Admiral.  He was driving a C9 and I had an ISC CC.  I was trying to perform a plasma ballet, but he kept bearing down on me, beaming marines over to take out my torpedoes.  I ran out of screws, before he ran out of marines, but I had pleanty of marines and transporters.  I didn't have a chance, except that I think he wanted to take out my tractors.  As he dropped his shields to transport the last of his marines, I sent my marines to capture.  We fought over control of the ship for some time before I gave up and let him self-destruct.  I felt like John Paul Jones, and I'm not talking about Led Zeppelin.
Cannon (can' nun) n.  An istrument used to rectify national boundries.  Ambrois Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
When I realized on the articfires server that the other names on the server were 'real people' and not just bogus names with chat access. Real 'noob awakening' moment for me when after playing for a couple days on the server amongst our great blue blob that I scanned far enough over on the map to FIND a 'red' finger moving down toward our space. I realized pretty quick that it wasnt just a co-op server at that point... and the following PvP matches became epic. That was one gigantic map!

Of note, one match with Brezegonne and his DN+DF+DF vs my DNH, one for the record books... and then there was Corbomite. WTF? I've never been killed so fast in my life... lol.

Oh, man... there were too many... I remember my wife needing me when i was just a wee too bit busy kicking ass on AOTK2... heheh. That was all on public voice comms too I think.

And getting j'inned by Duck. Man I made it 7 years before getting j'inned. Then everyone started j'inning me...

OMG, but the best time... TraumaTech, lmao! Man I abused that poor cat with my french flag pic posts!