Topic: Matrix 4 AND 5? In 3D  (Read 2038 times)

Online Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
Matrix 4 AND 5? In 3D
« on: January 24, 2011, 05:24:13 pm »
Link to full article

Excitable source El Nino told big fat film site Ain't It Cool News that the Wachowskis have completed a "two picture script treatment" for two more Matrix films. The films - which would presumably find humanity and the machines falling out again, alas - sound suitably ambitious.

"Keanu stated that he still has an obligation to the fans to deliver a movie worthy of the title 'The Matrix' and he swears this time that the treatment will truly revolutionise the action genre like the first movie," quoth AIC, which also makes mention of - gasp - 3D.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
Re: Matrix 4 AND 5? In 3D
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 05:38:02 pm »
I think the matrix series ran out of steam.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 06:16:58 pm »
I barely enjoyed the first one, and forced myself to watch the next two. It had so much potential also.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Online Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 04:39:51 pm »
I've seen a report that this is "exaggerated" at most the possibility is being explored according to them.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 05:00:26 pm »
Why, oh why didn't we take the blue pill? :smackhead:

The first was an instant classic in my opinion. Like Jaws. The Matrix sequels sucked as bad as the Jaws sequels.

I saw (but did not hear) Reloaded in the theater. I was so disgusted it was the last time I went to a theater. Ever. (what year was that? Getting to be a while ago now...)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 01:02:34 am »
Why, oh why didn't we take the blue pill? :smackhead:

The first was an instant classic in my opinion. Like Jaws. The Matrix sequels sucked as bad as the Jaws sequels.

I saw (but did not hear) Reloaded in the theater. I was so disgusted it was the last time I went to a theater. Ever. (what year was that? Getting to be a while ago now...)

LOL thats what you get for paying for a movie called Reloaded  in an area where ares want to chat and blah for 90 min.  DVD RULES even rentals :P 
Yes matrix is dead almost the same as Trek  :-X Vamps rule now  :laugh:
Time for life!