Topic: Kinect  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Musashi NCC-BR549

• Grand High Mufti ...(NCC Fatwa Advisor)
  • Commodore
  • Well, that settles that!
Kinect
« on: November 21, 2010, 01:00:03 pm »
Me&Sheil's, the neighbors, Bran', and a bunch of her HS buddies had Poker Night at the house last night.  Poker was over by 10:00, but that wasn't the fun part.  (Not by any means ... I, like, placed 3rd and got beat out by a GIRL.)

Nope.  The real fun took place when we hooked up one of those XBOX 360 Kinect thingy's that I've had for 3 weeks and never got around to messing with.

Anyway, the insanity ended about 1:00 this morning.   The kids were wiped out and I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

If you have kids and don't know what to get 'em this Christmas or if you are thinking about buying exercise equipment or sumthin';  check out a Kinect.   It's cheaper than most exercise equipment and you can spend some of what's left over on a good defibrillator.  (You're probably gonna need it.) :thumbsup:
"America is all about speed.  Hot, nasty, bad a** speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Offline Lono

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Kinect
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 04:30:15 pm »
Still a bit more of a fan of the WII Plus - (love 1:1 nailing that ping-pong return) - but count this former skeptic definitely impressed.

IMHO just another reason that Xbox is still king of the consoles.

PC is still the BEST platform for REAL gaming of course - but it won't much help you work of those holiday pounds...

;)