Topic: Neverwinter 2011.  (Read 1588 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
Re: Neverwinter 2011.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 02:08:27 pm »
Read the interview and some of the comments afterwords.  Needless to say I'm not going to pre-order this.  It really sounds like a non-MMO that people are going to be required to pay monthly to play, I for one am not doing that.  The only bright spot I see in this game is that they got the story line from R.A. Salvatore.  Other than that, I'm not impressed.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Neverwinter 2011.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 02:24:58 pm »
I agree Javora. First it's being done by Cryptic, who I am not so pleased with after their last two games.

And Second, While I think well of Salvatore, he is already working on his own Video Game.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War