Topic: Anyone have sfb book X1R?  (Read 1641 times)

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Anyone have sfb book X1R?
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:38:11 pm »
Hey. Just looking for any data on X-particle cannons and web breakers/shield breakers.
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Anyone have sfb book X1R?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 02:12:52 am »
I know Khalee does , FoAS, but it might be a bit before I can get in touch with him.

The last time I heard from him, My cell phone rang, and I missed the call, So not knowing the number, I called back, and he had hit dial in his phone on accident, while he was moving.

So, I need to try and find my cell phone, I know I hid it, cause the damn thing was nothing but a bother, Charge it up (which might require me rewirring something, cause I'm not sure if I still have the charger, Hoping his number is still there, Calling him, letting him know what you are looking for, and then Finding a place that I won't remember for me to hide my Damn Noise making Device yet again.

Stupid kids thought cell phones would be the Oh so great Present for Denny and I.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 02:20:46 am »
Awesome!

I hear you regarding phones. i leave mine off for days at a time >.<
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 02:36:37 am »
Oh yeah, they annoy me to no end. The thing is, I have a perfectly good land line right here, We use what is essentialy an upgraded two way radio, for when I'm out and about on the ranch, or on the tractor.

I have absolutely no need for a cell phone. Now my wife it's a different story, as she goes to town once or twice a month, and she may need to call to ask about a certain product or the like.

What really gets me though, IS when I get A bill collector from the person who used to own the phone (It's one of those pay as ya go things. )

But anyways, I'll do my best to get a hold of Tim (Khalee) this weekend. I've been curious as to how he is holding up anyways, The guy is kind of like the older (younger) brother that I have adopted, ever sense his Parents died.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War