Topic: KA disc6 damaged, need a file for movie  (Read 1412 times)

yochenhsieh

KA disc6 damaged, need a file for movie
« on: September 06, 2009, 08:44:09 pm »
Hello,
I just want to watch through the Klingon Academy movies, but find out my disc #6 is damaged. Fortunately there's only one file cannot be read. If anyone have the disc, could you please upload a file for me?

This is the file I need:
VID30100.mve

Thanks,

You-Cheng Hsieh

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: KA disc6 damaged, need a file for movie
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 08:47:01 pm »
Wow, Let me see IF I can find my copy of it, and how large a file it is.

I have limited Internet during the day, until Like 2 in the AM, but if it's not too large, I'll try and upload it for you then.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

yochenhsieh

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 09:07:38 pm »
The file is about 20MB in size. You can find it in the movies folder of 6th disc. :)

Offline candle_86

• The Old School
  • Lt.
  • Position Gamma Hydra sector 10
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:48:15 pm »
man thats a classic, I wish I owned it still, never lend games to girlfriends when you break up the girlfriend tends to forget where she puts them.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 09:26:50 am »
I'll give it another go man. I had company yesterday,khalee was down for a visit.  But I haven't been able to find the CD's . I might have them in storage, so I will look today.

You using Gmail? If so I could just email it to you when I find it.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 07:35:50 pm »
Man I have looked and looked for my Disks today. But I can't seem to find it.

If I remember correctly, it came in a thin cardboard Holder, like the original Baldurs gate did right?

I'll keep looking for it, and I hope I didn't get your hopes up.

Stephen

yochenhsieh

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 08:36:57 pm »
I will wait. Don't worry. I also ask for it in other forums. Hopefully someone else might find it in their storage.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 09:07:30 pm »
Alright man, I just feel bad That I offered, and am running into difficulty trying to help you.

Stephen