Topic: How many of you all Play Guild Wars?  (Read 25715 times)

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
Re: How many of you all Play Guild Wars?
« Reply #180 on: August 29, 2009, 06:48:28 pm »
Yeah it is ok as Mani would say.

Offline S'Raek

• Commander
« Reply #181 on: August 30, 2009, 10:15:46 pm »
Saw the GW2 trailer and it looks pretty good.  Not sure that my PC will be able to run it though.  And I am still early in the first GW so I doubt I'll get the new game any time soon. 

Age, I have the GW Wiki page bookmarked and from reading it (and talking to my son who also plays GW) I don't think we both need to be on to send a request.  I think it just shows up on my guild page if a invite is sent.  I'm not in a hurry though, I've been without a guild this far and I am fine. 

Did I ever say how my son got screwed out of his guild?  He made the mistake of trusting someone in the game.  They said they could do something to improve his guild (don't remember what it was supposed to be).  Anyway my son made the mistake of giving this other person the position of leader of his guild, the moron kicked everyone out and disbanded the entire guild.  Unfortunately I didn't know about it at the time or I would have contacted the folks running the game and raised some cane. 

Veritas vos Liberabit -- Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2009, 04:16:33 pm »
There really isn't much you could of done about your sons guild as he handed it over to someone else.Isent you aninvite 

Offline S'Raek

• Commander
« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2009, 04:46:22 pm »
Yea, I know there wouldn't be much to do about it but bitch. But think of the low life that would do that to someone.  Thanks for the invite. 

Veritas vos Liberabit -- Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis

Offline _Rondo_GE The OutLaw

• Commodore
« Reply #184 on: September 03, 2009, 01:57:46 am »
Looks interesting.  Dont know how much time I have anymore for PvP games though.

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #185 on: September 03, 2009, 04:10:18 pm »

You would need considerable amount of time for GW PvP and know the mata game aswell as all the builds they are using.

To S'Raek that is why most guild leader like myself won't hand over their guild.

Offline GarrethMacLeod

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • Alternate B Website
« Reply #186 on: September 03, 2009, 10:59:54 pm »
Looks interesting.  Dont know how much time I have anymore for PvP games though.
The PvP part is optional. There's only one 5 minute PvP match you have to play in the original (Prophecies) campaign and that is when you leave pre-searing. Other than that you can just do the PvE part of the game.
Alternate B Chief Map Drone and General Whipping Boy
http://www.AlternateB.org

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #187 on: September 05, 2009, 02:45:55 pm »
I am talking about the high end pvp though.