Topic: The depth of Scotty's eco-terrorism revealed.  (Read 1787 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
The depth of Scotty's eco-terrorism revealed.
« on: April 30, 2009, 08:18:47 pm »
Slashdot had the following posting:

At a con back in the day, someone asked James Doohan about the ridges. His reply, in his best Scottish accent, was "Remember those tribbles we beamed over? Allergies."

Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
Re: The depth of Scotty's eco-terrorism revealed.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 08:24:04 pm »
Turtlehead propaganda!  You Turtleheads would probably try to blame us for the crimes of Molor if you could.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 12:31:21 am »
I seem to recall Molor was inspired by Shakespeare...  ;)
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 06:25:58 am »
Turtlehead propaganda!  You Turtleheads would probably try to blame us for the crimes of Molor if you could.

I don't even allow the turtleheads aboard my ship.  As far as I'm concerned they shouldn't even be allowed to aspire to command garbage scows.  So watch who you call a turtlehead bub.

:flame:
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."