Topic: Oil from waste?  (Read 5628 times)

Offline Akira_Commander567

• Zachary "the Marksman" Rich
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Oil from waste?
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 03:30:07 pm »
So, your point is? You mentioned, I put my opinion on it. Beshides, I still say Earth can take care of herself and she'll be here even after we've basically glassed the surface from the nukes we'll launch at each other.
The truth is like a thriple-edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 05:28:50 pm »
So, your point is? You mentioned, I put my opinion on it. Beshides, I still say Earth can take care of herself and she'll be here even after we've basically glassed the surface from the nukes we'll launch at each other.

It depends on who you are talking to. 

If to F9thCenturus then he was joking around.  He is quite well known for that.

If to me, then I am a Global Moderator with the responsibility and authority to enforce the rules.  I'm also specifically the Engineering Forum moderator.

The politcal side of things is not for this forum and is to be avoided here.  Stick to science and technology and everyone is happy.  For the politics you need to post in Hot and Spicy.  Rules are a little looser there.

If I post something  :police: like this  :police: take it as a friendly and polite warning that you are skirting the edges of the rules.  My preference as Moderator is to have little to do and act mostly as just another forum member.   But I can and do act when I judge it needed.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 06:14:24 pm »

If to F9thCenturus then he was joking around.  He is quite well known for that.

I'm not joking around.  I'm just insane.   :angel:
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Dracho

• Global Moderator
  • Rear Admiral
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 07:18:31 pm »
Hey, that reminds me, I saw an awesome bumper sticker in Dallas last week.. it was a parody on the Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.. it said:

MADD - Mexican Against Digging Ditches.. :laugh:
The worst enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan.  - Karl von Clausewitz

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 07:57:09 pm »
Hey, that reminds me, I saw an awesome bumper sticker in Dallas last week.. it was a parody on the Mothers Against Drunk Drivers.. it said:

MADD - Mexican Against Digging Ditches.. :laugh:

Let's not forget FEMA = Find Every Mexican Available.

The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline Akira_Commander567

• Zachary "the Marksman" Rich
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 07:58:54 pm »
Hahahahahahahahah! :laugh: I'm sorry Nemesis, I tend not to pay any attention to such things as I take many things a little to seriously. I'm incrediably hot-tempered and I've beaten the heck of a few people in my time. I'm not known as "the Marksman" for nothing, I'm incrediably skilled with any firearm, I could pick you off a mile away. Ooops, sorry, I often put my thoughts into my messages, often without thinking.  I'm sorry aout that. :-[
 You're walking a very fine line.  That reads to me like a veiled threat against a staff member.  If that's not the way you meant it, you need to start thinking about what you write before you release it.
 Administrative posting ban, one week.
The truth is like a thriple-edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.