Topic: AOTK4 BB's fielded  (Read 8121 times)

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
Re: AOTK4 BB's fielded
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2008, 01:45:29 pm »
Thanks for the clarification, I'll ask LK if he wants to relock the unasked for BB they have.
"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2008, 02:43:32 pm »
Correction.. our pilots have seen the Klingon, Gorn and Hydran BB on the server and in missions.. the Rom BB has not been fielded.. that is the one in which can be relocked if desired.
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2008, 04:15:07 pm »
Correction.. our pilots have seen the Klingon, Gorn and Hydran BB on the server and in missions.. the Rom BB has not been fielded.. that is the one in which can be relocked if desired.

Not true. Krueg was flying it the other day. They have flown all four now.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2008, 04:44:34 pm »
OK.. scratch that idea
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2008, 06:08:53 pm »

Not true. Krueg was flying it the other day. They have flown all four now.

Got a film, pics or log file ?? It's not that I don't believe you but I'm sure the opposition could counter with as many 'No he didn't' replies as you could post.

Lemme get this straight- the ONE guy who didn't misinterpret the rules is the guy who wrote them AND the guy who decides which BB to field.

Hmm, doesn't sound quite kosher. I won't speak for LK but I'm pretty sure he had no intention of activating all 4 races BB's at once if he knew how the rules were actually intended to be stated. As a neutral observer I'd say in all fairness equal VC's should be surrendered by the alliance for this 'error' in interpretation. That way all BB's will be in play and nobody will have bad feelings for DH (who knew what he intended), for Pesty (who didn't ask which race LK meant), and for LK (who took the meaning 'like AOTK3' to mean what it said).
"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2008, 06:31:24 pm »
Enough of this...all 4 Coalition BBs have been fielded at one time or another, knock it the hell off about it...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead