Topic: Blakes 7 Version 2.0  (Read 1512 times)

Online Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
Blakes 7 Version 2.0
« on: April 27, 2008, 08:22:19 pm »
Link to full article

Now Sky One is hoping to continue the successful reinvention of the genre with a multimillion-pound remake of the 1970s British favourite Blake's 7. The broadcaster yesterday announced that it had approved the development of two new scripts from the production company that holds the rights to the series.

It will hope to retain the addictive plots, realism and moral ambiguity of the original, which featured Roj Blake and his crew on the run from a totalitarian government called the Federation which rules the galaxy with an iron fist.

I never saw the show myself but did once read one of the novels.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Beeblebrox

• Existential Warfare
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Blakes 7 Version 2.0
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 10:28:21 pm »
I'm afraid I haven't got a line on the first season of Blake's 7.  However, I do have a link to the second, third, and fourth seasons.  The link below is for the first bit of the first episode of season two.  I'm sure you know this already, but the Greek letters used to split up the shows on YouTube are as follows:

Alpha

Beta

Gamma

Delta

Epsilon

Enjoy.

"Out swords and to work with all!"---Cyrano de Bergerac