Topic: =/\= ArmA Armed Assault. come get some!  (Read 2118 times)

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
=/\= ArmA Armed Assault. come get some!
« on: April 12, 2008, 12:26:10 am »
Kehakoul is a huge fan of this game. i am just getting into it along with braxton. merlin said he is down for that and frey should be getting it soon.

Do you want to play with xenocorp? let's try to get some cool buds from the community involved here. we have several community mods uploaded and more are released every day. come join us. we have Teamspeak to get organized if you like.
we will give you info on the mod names that and the version we are on. patch number will also be listed so we can all be on the same page.

if you are interested, send kehakoul or myself a pm and we can hook up ftp address for the files.

we also recommend that you make a xenocorp specific mod folder as we will be allowing or disallowing certain mods. if you play elsewhere they might use stuff we aren't so, be warned.

we would really like to see a screen shot of your clean install so we can tell you want the stock files are in case you want to revert later.

we are playing with the Queen's Gambit "extension".

back up your stock folders:
AddOns
Campaigns
Missions
MPMisions

peace,
stoneyface XC - ArmA

BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline FRA.E.Kehakoul_XC

• Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
Re: =/\= ArmA Armed Assault. come get some!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 01:31:16 am »
You heard the man we really hope to see some of you finding your way to this Sim,if you are into realism this is for you.

As we very much enjoy coop style missions,we need enough men for larger teams,options range in that regard from 2 to 15 players for some coop missions ,SO,...

XenoCorp is looking for people who could enjoy team based combat action,..or race arround in cars do some ww1 biplane dogfights and many things more . All this you can do in ArmA:)

Like Stoney mentioned before, feel free to send me or him a pm or email regarding that topic.

KEhak   out.

FRA.E.Kehakoul_XC

Director - Diplomatic Division

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 12:27:01 am »
What kind of game is it? 
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 09:04:27 am »
http://www.armedassault.com/

it is the ultimate in first person type battle simulator.

with all the community mods available, it makes combat as real as it can be without actual death ;)

real ballistics, real weapons, real scopes, real windage, gun/ammo power, real flying, huge maps (you can race cars for god's sake with actual vehicle damage! just think of the max mad type battles alone!)

as real as it can be!
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

Offline FRA.E.Kehakoul_XC

• Administrator
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 01:34:39 pm »
Here is  the official US trailer,

FRA.E.Kehakoul_XC

Director - Diplomatic Division