Topic: KOTOR3 , MassEffect, and Duke Nukem.  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
KOTOR3 , MassEffect, and Duke Nukem.
« on: February 14, 2008, 03:27:10 pm »
There has been alot of buzz on my email alerts about Kotor 3 being developed. Unsure if IT will be a MORPG or just a RPG.

Masseffect is coming to the PC, The boards are also up for the PC over at Bioware.

Thirdly a link to what has happened since Duke Nukem waiting forever was announced. Pretty funny stuff.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/What-Happened-Since-Duke-Nukem-Forever-Was-Announced-46340.shtml

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• Methane Breathing Weasel Capt. & Halo/RvB fanatic
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Hydran Capt Xeno Corp, XC clan overlord Halo 2
Re: KOTOR3 , MassEffect, and Duke Nukem.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 08:45:54 am »
Awesome news.  I recently tried out Mass effect for the 360 and was VERY impressed.  It made KOTOR 1 & 2 look bland.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 02:22:10 pm »
Well the rumor mill is backing off of Kotor 3, but It's not dead yet. EA just would not Confirm or deny.

Yeah, I've read alot on Mass Effect, and IT seems like a game right up my alley. I guess I need to break down and figure out what Xbox controler also works on my PC.

I remember you getting me hooked on Halo, and I got it for the PC, but it just wasn't the same for some reason.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Lloyd007

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 02:29:48 pm »
Mass effect is an incredible game... Certain aspects (even big aspects) of it are mediocre however if ever there was a game that would be described as more than the sum of its parts this is the one.

The biggest fault it has is the rover and going down to generic planets... When I went down to one I realized I had played this same game only better just a month ago... Basically its a direct takeoff on Battlezone 1997 which is a classic but you'd think they would've updated the graphics over 10 years and the rover is a pig compared to the smoothness of driving a vehicle in it's predecessor  ::)

However that and other issues aside the game is so good you really don't care about them compared to the whole experience :thumbsup: The romantic subplots are nice, tasteful (not overdone), and rewarding as well...