Topic: Halo 3 360  (Read 1957 times)

Offline [KBF]MuadDib

• Lt. Junior Grade
Halo 3 360
« on: October 28, 2007, 11:37:46 pm »
so i dont know if its the multitude of players or what...but there are not very many nice people...that ive run into...

so if you play...look me up and add me as a friend please...

KBF MuadDib

thanks!
Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: Halo 3 360
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 05:12:21 am »
lol, getting cussed at?

Offline [KBF]MuadDib

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 09:14:28 pm »
lol, getting cussed at?

OMG!

ya...dumbarses playing one of the biggest sci fi games of all time and not knowing DUNE is really disconcerting...as even if i was an arab...theres nothing frigging wrong with it if i aint no friggin damn terrorist...but im as white as they come...so thats irritating...

but more irritating is the people who want to tell you you suck after you only been playing multi player for just about a month...and not want to offer up some tips to help you out...especially when you want to play some team action and you get pricks yelling at ya instead of helping you out to help win and not lose...but whatever...
Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 12:48:44 am »
ya...dumbarses playing one of the biggest sci fi games of all time and not knowing DUNE is really disconcerting...

* Bonk shakes head

damn kids today, no respect...

I got a chuckle reading that. What you guys need is a Dynageezers Halo Clan.  ;D

Offline Tus-XC

• Capt
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 02:08:59 pm »
sounds about right for most FPSs.... bunch of brats w/ low self esteem sitting around trying to act tough... i find it humrous... then i just ignore them... seems to piss them off more by the ranting and ravin ya get ;)
Rob

"Elige Sortem Tuam"

Offline [KBF]MuadDib

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 10:12:51 pm »
ya...dumbarses playing one of the biggest sci fi games of all time and not knowing DUNE is really disconcerting...

* Bonk shakes head

damn kids today, no respect...

I got a chuckle reading that. What you guys need is a Dynageezers Halo Clan.  ;D

LOL!  thats what LK said when i ranted to him over the arses in there...

I'm down for a DHC but ive already been taunted by someone who claimed to know me and was so happy he was better than me...i think the second or third day i started playing multiplayer...still dont know who that was...and my post here is a few days old now and ive not gotten one friend out of the deal........

seems to piss them off more by the ranting and ravin ya get ;)

ya i noticed that...had a match one night last week where this moron just kept talking to me and when i finally ignored him he shut up...bad thing for them tho is the rep system and my ability to use it...

and since it seems no one wants to be my friends i will just start leaving the earpiece out...no since in talking if i aint got no friends to talk too...

christmas needs to get here so everyone else i know thats getting 360...are ready to play!

Offline Ferretlxix_XC

• Methane Breathing Weasel Capt. & Halo/RvB fanatic
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Hydran Capt Xeno Corp, XC clan overlord Halo 2
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 05:38:33 am »
I haven't been on H3 simce ,y 360 is at home with the wife and kids.  But I do have an account and if you want to, you can send me a friends request.  ferretlxix  and I'll update you when I go on MSN Messenger live.
  I used to play H2 avidly and look forward to playing H3 when I get back from Diego Garcia.  I know what you mean about tthe punks and all but I too ignore them and stay with  my buddies.  Blowing them off tends to piss them off when they are not the center of attention.  Plus, you do have the option on posting any worngful behaivor to Bungie.  They do police their games and if they have multiple complaints, they usually do lay down their banhammer on people.

Offline [KBF]MuadDib

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 05:08:27 pm »
I haven't been on H3 simce ,y 360 is at home with the wife and kids.  But I do have an account and if you want to, you can send me a friends request.  ferretlxix  and I'll update you when I go on MSN Messenger live.
  I used to play H2 avidly and look forward to playing H3 when I get back from Diego Garcia.  I know what you mean about tthe punks and all but I too ignore them and stay with  my buddies.  Blowing them off tends to piss them off when they are not the center of attention.  Plus, you do have the option on posting any worngful behaivor to Bungie.  They do police their games and if they have multiple complaints, they usually do lay down their banhammer on people.

will do!

thx!