Topic: Did anyone stick with NwN2?  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
Did anyone stick with NwN2?
« on: October 13, 2007, 05:20:18 pm »
Just curious- I know a number of you bought it, and most seemed to dislike it.
I've heard there's an add on pack coming out that includes most of the fixes they did for NwN2.

Just curious if anyone tried NwN2 with all the fixes, and whether the patches finaly made it worth trying.
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
Re: Did anyone stick with NwN2?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 07:43:20 pm »
I haven't tried that game since I installed it.  Could never get past the glaring graphic defects let alone the screwed up character controls.  My friend plays it once an a while but I've only seen minor improvements.  Not worth spending extra money on an expansion IMHO let alone the game itself.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2007, 06:10:19 pm »
I've managed to get about half way through It a few times, right after I get my Castle built up, I just loose Intrest. Still I'm hoping that Mask of The Betrayer, will be the old school Dungeon Delve I loved in the late 70's early 80's.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline [KBF]MuadDib

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 09:38:35 pm »
MadELF hasnt shown his face since it came out...so i dont know if he's there or found some other game...but...i know he couldnt wait for NWN2.
Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it.