Topic: LOTR  (Read 1666 times)

Offline FPF-Thrain

• Lt. Junior Grade
LOTR
« on: August 17, 2007, 08:09:21 pm »
Anybody playing any incarnatin of this series online? Would like to find a prtner to kick booty with. :help:

'Hail Gurthang! No lord or loyalty dost thou know, save the hand that wieldeth thee. From no blood wilt thou shrink. Wilt thou therefore take Túrin Turambar, wilt thou slay me swiftly?'
And from the blade rang a cold voice in answer: 'Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly.'

Offline Storvick_XC

• IFT Fleet Captain
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Re: LOTR
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 10:33:53 pm »
is playing the o-line version. Is on both one of the reg servers and also the public test server.

Offline FPF-Thrain

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 11:08:39 pm »
Look for me and we can run a few....handle on that game in SenseiK4C

'Hail Gurthang! No lord or loyalty dost thou know, save the hand that wieldeth thee. From no blood wilt thou shrink. Wilt thou therefore take Túrin Turambar, wilt thou slay me swiftly?'
And from the blade rang a cold voice in answer: 'Yea, I will drink thy blood gladly, that so I may forget the blood of Beleg my master, and the blood of Brandir slain unjustly. I will slay thee swiftly.'

Offline Storvick_XC

• IFT Fleet Captain
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 12:25:36 am »
which server ya playing on?

Offline FPF-Thrain

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 11:52:31 pm »
usually in the 2v2 or tournament

Offline TheJudge

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2007, 09:39:26 am »
I'm playing LOTRO now...Brandywine server.  Love it actually.
He who can master the data controls the world.

Offline Storvick_XC

• IFT Fleet Captain
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 01:01:12 pm »
I'm playing LOTRO now...Brandywine server.  Love it actually.

Judge ya should download the test server and play on it. I have my main there now and you can get an automatic level raise to 35 and you get to see stuff before they get put on the live servers. (like the houses and stuff) I made the test/preview server my main server to play on and is part of a kin there.

Offline TheJudge

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 03:09:31 pm »
My partner and I play the game together and he didn't want the test server for a variety of reasons.  We'll be on Brandywine...

My main is a Man Captain, Beralethorn.  Then I have my elven Loremaster, Finoldwe, and my dwarven Guardian Thrakosi. 

So far I've gotten a few compliments on my character names...
He who can master the data controls the world.

Offline Storvick_XC

• IFT Fleet Captain
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2007, 07:45:17 pm »
Save up a lot of gold for houses. a standard house will cost about 1-2 gold, and a deluxe will be about 7-8 gold then ya have to pay a weekly upkeep of about 35-200 silver on it.