Topic: Need Help Adjust Model  (Read 1318 times)

yochenhsieh

Need Help Adjust Model
« on: June 27, 2007, 06:32:52 am »
Hello,
This is the borg Assmilator made by Darkdrone years ago. The model is placed below standard plane so it looks really weird in game. Though I can lift it in Milkshape, I cannot make change to the break model due to the limitation of MS plugins.

Could someone help me adjust the models? Just lift it higher to the standard plane.

Thanks.  :)

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
Re: Need Help Adjust Model
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 06:37:35 pm »
you mean you want the model centered on "0" for all axis? I have 3d exploration, but I am not sure if making the changea nd then saving would change anything else..like screwing up the HP's..since I don't have the game...

yochenhsieh

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:35:39 pm »
Oops! I forgot about HPs...  :( Things goes even more complicated...

The point is the break model, because milkshape can only modify normal .mod files, for which I can do it on my own.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 10:22:47 pm »
Not as complicated as you would think

Break models if I remember right don't need hardpoints, and a select all would select everything on the model. Moving it after that is easy.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Rod ONeal

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 10:59:53 pm »
Here ya go. I didn't get a chance to try it in game. Let me know if it works out OK.
If Romulans aren't cowards, then why do they taste like chicken?

yochenhsieh

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2007, 09:38:55 am »
Thanks. :) I'll test it later.