Topic: The coolest Warp Engine Pylons EVER!  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
The coolest Warp Engine Pylons EVER!
« on: June 28, 2007, 05:24:33 am »
There was once a ship that had these style warp pylons, but I CANT FIND IT!!! HELP!

I dunno where I found this pic, but I remembered the post author mentioning it was unmodelled. But there is a ship... mb a TNG ship that has this stlye warp pylon that is modelled.

Does anyone have an aft pic or a perspective pic of warp pylons that look like these?

intermech

Re: The coolest Warp Engine Pylons EVER!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 05:40:48 am »
That is one of the many combinations available in Starship Creator "game." The game allows you to kitbash different parts of different ships with variations on established components. The game has 3D model parts that it uses, however, I have been unable to import them into any editing program. I do know that they are the same format as Dominion Wars. I traded the game away cause it was really terrible and I could make my own kitbashes and have more control over them in SFC. Someone could modify existing Sovreign nacells to this shape pretty easily I am sure.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Star_Trek:_Starship_Creator

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 09:19:00 am »
those engines are good but don't look good on that ship infact that sov looks like hell.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 11:09:02 am »
Well, I always thought that the warp engines were standard and that extra part sticking out was part of the wrap around the side warp pylon...

Offline Smiley

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 01:24:45 pm »
Well, I always thought that the warp engines were standard and that extra part sticking out was part of the wrap around the side warp pylon...

Nah it's not - I have this program in a drawer somewhere but those extrusions are actually coming out of the side of the nacelles and not the pylon.

Signature: Terran Empire Relentless: WZ, All Other Models: Smiley