Topic: Looking for an old Mod  (Read 10481 times)

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
Re: Looking for an old Mod
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 11:26:04 pm »

Um, the D2 High Res model package by Atrahasis and Pneumatic81 is part of the OP Enhancement Pack any version.. just Dl the OPE and run the installer.. just dump out of the Batch file.. then find the High Res Installer in the Installs directory of the folder you chose to install to.

That should take care of the Models.. it is the complete package IIRC.

As for the rest of the Mod.. I dunno.

"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

yochenhsieh

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 12:25:43 am »
I have the Feds, Roms and all the Klingons except the one's I mentioned above the B-10V Carrier, Experimental Cruiser, Experimental Destroyer & Freighter.
These ships were remained the same as stock models, you already have them if you have SFCOP installed, along with Romulan Experimental Cruiser, Experimental Destroyer & Freighter.

The mod packs I posted were the same as the original packs that were released by Pneumonic81 and Atrahasis.

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2007, 01:02:30 am »
Oh son of a flip switch, I wish that had been written down on a read-me or something. I was looking at the D2 shipcharts and it didn't ever occur to me that they had left some of the stock models alone. I've had the ship I was looking for the entire time, I'm such an idiot.  :-[
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2007, 07:33:25 am »
well since you have the missing model, post them at the battleclinic so anyone lookng for them will have them, and don't forget to put "D2" with the name so it will be easy to find  ;)

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2007, 07:56:19 am »
well since you have the missing model, post them at the battleclinic so anyone looking for them will have them, and don't forget to put "D2" with the name so it will be easy to find  ;)
That's the rub Don, the missing ships are all out of the box stock OP models. Everyone who owns OP already has them. You think it'd be a good idea to upload them anyway just so no one else ends up confused?
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

yochenhsieh

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2007, 09:40:19 am »
I doubt that would be necessary. Anyone who has the ability to download and add ships should have already played the game and know what ships are available with game.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2007, 11:00:08 am »
well maybe no one notice that the mods are missing unless you check you're mods to see if its there.

anyway since i don't have them on the cd's when i get my com back i will check my HD for them.

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2007, 09:27:50 pm »
I doubt that would be necessary. Anyone who has the ability to download and add ships should have already played the game and know what ships are available with game.

*Zing*  Yep I'm guilty of being a knucklehead who didn't recognize the stock Klingon ships shown on the D2 ShipChart.  :-[

@Don: The "missing" models I've/we've been looking for are stock OP ships. The D2 downloads from Battlclinic and the links provided by You-Cheng are complete they just don't include the ships already in the stock OP install.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 08:50:30 am »
the op, you mean the ugly basic mod that are install with the game or a op pack?

i think i have a op pack on my cd's and other pack.

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 12:42:01 pm »
the op, you mean the ugly basic mod that are install with the game or a op pack?
Yeah, as in fresh install from the Orion Pirates cd. The four Klingon models that I thought were missing from the D2 packs are actually stock from the box models.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,