Topic: I got some games up for grabs  (Read 1107 times)

Offline Electric Eye

• Lt. Junior Grade
I got some games up for grabs
« on: June 12, 2007, 03:12:30 pm »
Pacific Fighters/Sturmovik pack has already been called by Clark, it's not like a lot of people wanted that one, and it's dirt cheap at most stores anyways.

Drumroll please... Anybody want a FREE copy of ST Legacy? I know there are quite a few interested so I need help on deciding a fair way to pick a winner on that one. Anyone that already has the game should give me ideas, like maybe a hard trivia question? I also would appreciate it if whoever gets it to please do not quit the AOTK campaign if you are participating, Lord knows I do not want to be the cause of them losing a valuable player and Legacy will always be there when you want it.

I finished Battlestations Midway, and I must say it was a blast! I already have my first trivia question for that one in case anyone besides Dash is interested in the game.

Last but not least I am almost finished with Heroes of the Pacific, and as usual Ubisoft rules when it comes to graphics, this game has been fun and is pure eye candy. I'll also warn you that the Japanese ace squadron A.I. is killer and will give you a workout on your joystick. I'll let that game go as soon as I'm done. Yes, you go from Pearl Harbor to the end of the war, and I've never flown so many different planes in one game, you even fly stuff like PBY Catalinas!

All I ask is that whoever does get these games to donate what would have been reimbursement for 2-3 day priority mail to the dynaverse.net fund. Every little bit counts. We also have people hat show on the weekends so I'll leave this open through Sunday and then see who wants what and I can throw some trivia (Game era related so nothing too hard but I learned stuff on the WW2 games that I did not even know before) at ya'll and we will get a winner and I can mail it out Monday so people will have their games on Wednesday. Be sure to ho9ller at your buds in case you already have one of the games or you are not interested. I know somewhere there is a person that wants one of these games.

Offline Electric Eye

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: I got some games up for grabs
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 10:45:14 am »
In the mail Clark. It's a good thing I know USPS pretty well, you only put 2 digits of your zip in the PM, hehehehehe, no worries. Should be there Friday or Saturday at the latest as it was sent Priority mail.

Sturmovik was a blast. Yes, you also get to fly for Germany if you so desire.  ;D

Oh yeah, here is what it is:

http://store.ubi.com/item.jsp?item=78274&usitem=008888681786

Enjoy!

Offline Electric Eye

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: I got some games up for grabs
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 04:19:43 pm »
Hmmmmm, still waiting to hear from Clark, I hate USPS, just like AT&T, they had best delivered it today, I paid for 2-3 days delivery after all? Is that too much to ask?  >:(

I need calm down before I give ya'll the story on AT&T in Ten Forward. I'm gonna mail my old modem to the CEO in San Antonio! Hahahahahahahahaha.