Topic: AOTK3 Kill Thread  (Read 45170 times)

Offline Riskyllama

• D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt.
  • Risky
AOTK3 Kill Thread
« on: June 02, 2007, 09:40:18 pm »
I think I have the honor of starting it cause I didn't see anywhere to post one.

Riskyllama's H-LB intercepts and destroys F9th-Warith-413's F-CC+ behind the neutral zone for 2 points

GG sir
Everything is sweetened by risk. ~Alexander Smith

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
Re: AOTK3 Kill Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 09:46:59 pm »
It's about fircking time there was some PvP!!!!    ;D
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline FPF-Paladin

• 'Thou shalt not CAD.' - DH
  • Lt.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 12:09:48 am »
FPF-Paladin's F-CC+ encounters RiskyLlama's H-LB in an asteriod field, destroys it for 2 pts.

Well fought, sir GG
~Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it. ~

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 01:39:22 am »
FPF-DieHard F-CC+ and Dfly's L-CF encountered Warp's K-D6D and Kaz's H-LB

The Coalition closed in at speed 31 in the initial assault which was repused by a T-Bomb and Phaser-1 Bukkake, the D6D was damage enough that it had to back off.  The L-CF had taken an big Phaser-G volley that made up had to fly a little more carefully than we had initially planned.  The brutal direct-fire engagement turned  to long-range Helbore/Proxy sniping where Dfly was taking more damage than I was able to inflist with Proxies.  Warp recovered and got aggressive again leading to a close Knife-fight with Dlfy while the Lord Bishop lit me up.   In the melee, Dfly's Lyans marines had captured and self destrructed the D6D leaving a lightly injured H-LB left with a crippled L-CF and a heavily damaged F-CC+.

We managed to but enough time for me to repair and load 4 over loaded Photons.  Kaz continues he relentless pursuit of Dfly as his helebores slowly ripped him to pieces.   Taking a page from the Sacred Dizzy scrolls, I waited for Kaz to fire his helebores and then HET'd into him.   Four-overloaded Photns and all my phasers at point blank were enough to turnd the tide.

We proceeded to chase.  This mission had a SUN in it and we were able to heard the Lord Bishop towards it.   The USS Bill Clinton was crippled int he proccess but in the end, the coalition was no more.

Great game guys, first PvP of the server and looking forward to many more.    :thumbsup:

5 points for the Kitties (1 CA, plus 1 Specilaty ships)
+1 kill towards my legendary crew . . . .

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 02:42:12 am »
FPF-DieHard F-CC+ and Dfly's L-CF encountered Warp's K-D6D and Kaz's H-LB

The Coalition closed in at speed 31 in the initial assault which was repused by a T-Bomb and Phaser-1 Bukkake, the D6D was damage enough that it had to back off.  The L-CF had taken an big Phaser-G volley that made up had to fly a little more carefully than we had initially planned.  The brutal direct-fire engagement turned  to long-range Helbore/Proxy sniping where Dfly was taking more damage than I was able to inflist with Proxies.  Warp recovered and got aggressive again leading to a close Knife-fight with Dlfy while the Lord Bishop lit me up.   In the melee, Dfly's Lyans marines had captured and self destrructed the D6D leaving a lightly injured H-LB left with a crippled L-CF and a heavily damaged F-CC+.

We managed to but enough time for me to repair and load 4 over loaded Photons.  Kaz continues he relentless pursuit of Dfly as his helebores slowly ripped him to pieces.   Taking a page from the Sacred Dizzy scrolls, I waited for Kaz to fire his helebores and then HET'd into him.   Four-overloaded Photns and all my phasers at point blank were enough to turnd the tide.

We proceeded to chase.  This mission had a SUN in it and we were able to heard the Lord Bishop towards it.   The USS Bill Clinton was crippled int he proccess but in the end, the coalition was no more.

Great game guys, first PvP of the server and looking forward to many more.    :thumbsup:

5 points for the Kitties (1 CA, plus 1 Specilaty ships)
+1 kill towards my legendary crew . . . .

Was a blast, and now we have a D6D  ;D as well.  VGG Kaz and Warp

Offline KBF-Reejr

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 04:56:43 am »
Reejr's D7C Klingon vs StargazerFED CC+ Fed. Stargazer fought well and the fight was a good ole klink vs fed early era fight which are always a good one :) but the Klingons won the day. GG Stargazer...I am sure you'll be looking for payback.  ;D 2 points for the coalition.

Offline Capt Jeff

• 1AF
  • Lt.
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 11:43:38 am »
So, the Z-DF is not a specialty ship right?

how about the K-F5D?
Capt Jeff

Former SFC2.NET Administrator
C.O., Heavy Command Cruiser
USS Crasher NCC 1733

1AF---Friendship, Honor, Fun.  It's what we Play For.

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 12:53:27 pm »
think both are specialty ships. they're droners, not line ships.
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 03:44:24 pm »

how about the K-F5D?

They are BOTH specialty ships and worth 3 points when killed.

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2007, 08:12:45 pm »

how about the K-F5D?

They are BOTH specialty ships and worth 3 points when killed.

Really? Well...my bad...
I had informed my pilots that the DF wasn't worth anything, at least 2 have been killed that I know of.
I'll have to make sure those kills get reported.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline KBF Soth

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 01:12:13 am »
Blademaster's CC+ goes head to head(s) Soth and Scytale's LBs . Needless to say his ship was stipped of it dignity and turned to another 1 of the 50,000 dustcloud hexeson this map ;)

2pts and the kill for Soth I think this is the correct way.....GG to Blademaster
I grant you your soul,but not your life.
Be happy that I have found a measure of mercy.

Offline bca11

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 04:46:44 am »
Reejr's D7C Klingon vs StargazerFED CC+ Fed. Stargazer fought well and the fight was a good ole klink vs fed early era fight which are always a good one :) but the Klingons won the day. GG Stargazer...I am sure you'll be looking for payback.  ;D 2 points for the coalition.

Got my payback. 

StargazerFED CC+ Fed vs. Reejr's D7C Klingon . 2 points for kitties.

My brilliant plan of flying like an idiot worked.'Cause, you see, I was just pretending. Honest. Believe me?  :P

Offline Capt Jeff

• 1AF
  • Lt.
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 06:23:20 am »
Capt Jeff's H-LB   kills  M9thRyker's Z-DF

He did a good job of firing single drones trying to steer me into the rocks, but the LB was too much.    :thumbsup:  GG

3 pts for the Coalition
Capt Jeff

Former SFC2.NET Administrator
C.O., Heavy Command Cruiser
USS Crasher NCC 1733

1AF---Friendship, Honor, Fun.  It's what we Play For.

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 08:14:39 am »

Got my payback. 

StargazerFED CC+ Fed vs. Reejr's D7C Klingon . 2 points for kitties.

My brilliant plan of flying like an idiot worked.'Cause, you see, I was just pretending. Honest. Believe me?  :P

Great job!!!  ;D

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 07:06:47 pm »
TraumaTech in a L-CF and Dfly in his Legendary L-CC and Kruk in a F-CC+ encountered FarFarer in his K-D6DB and Kaz in his H-LB among the rocks.  As we got our team together the D6DB got out in front of us and the LB came in from the side, going a little slow.  We turned and tractored the LB.The D6DB did a valiant attempt to tow the LB away from us but our tractor was too strong and we held it.  We then gutted her shortly after she did her HET into us to inflict damage, but she did not last long enough to hurt anyone. 
Then the chase ensued but the D6DB had put enough distance from us for us to stop the disengagement. 

GG and 2 points to us.

Kruk gets the a 1/3 kill, and now has only 9 9 2/3 more to go in his F-CC+ for his Legendary ship. ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 10:28:00 pm by Dfly »

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 07:18:32 pm »
Doesn't he actually need 9.67? As the THREE of you managed to kill ONE enemy ship.

Kinda sad really.

I remember back in the day when people managed to make kills one on one, none of this namby pamby bring two friends to help beat one poor little ship.

<sigh>

Kids these days..
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 08:09:17 pm »
Well actually I dont qualify for a Legendary ship :( as I was flying one at the time :o.  TT does not qualify for a legendary ship as he was in a Fast Cruiser :-[What you are suggesting is that I get points towards a Legendary cruiser even when I am not flying in a qualifying ship.  I figured since he was the only person in a CC type ship, should he not get the point?  Or are you telling me that he gets 1/3 only reguardless of the fact that he pulled the trigger on the kill shot and he is the only person on this team in that battle with a qualifying ship?
Had all 3 of us been in a CC+, then sure 1/3 each, no problems no questions. 
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 10:26:58 pm by Dfly »

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 08:17:10 pm »
OK, guys...we cannot pass off credit for a kill to another when there are mutiple pilots in it.
It MUST be diovided equally.
The only exceptions would be the case of one or more players completely standing out of the mission.
It needs to be done this way to keep it fair.
It has been done that way since the first time.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 08:18:59 pm »
"Kills made with live allies will be split evenly among all captains. ie; 1/3 or 1/2 of a kill."

To me that reads that you divy the points up 3 ways, as nothing is mentioned of "live allies who don't qualify"
'Course I'm not a RM.
(Cuz,well, the whole literacy thing..)

Essentially your idea of "OMG Kitty players come protect me so that Hexx can't pick me off" (we're buds..you can admit it)
has hurt one of your players.

Far be it for me to suggest anything nasty...but if you had done that to me?
well might be an asteroid in your not so distant future....

Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 10:25:28 pm »

NP> I get it.  Kruk gets only 1/3 of a total point.