Topic: Corrupt files on Battleclinic?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Corrupt files on Battleclinic?
« on: June 14, 2007, 01:26:19 pm »
In an attempt to rebuild my model collection, i went to Battleclinic to download some of my old models (the excelsior fleet, for one, and the basics: p81's connie, etc). Low and behold, I cannot seem to get any versions that aren't corrupt. Has this been going on for a while now?
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline FoaS_XC

• Photorps, Sammiches, woot woot.
  • Global Moderator
  • Commander
    • Robinomicon
Re: Corrupt files on Battleclinic?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 05:20:21 pm »
tried those - not so good either
Robinomicon
"When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life."

Offline Anthony Scott

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Off chasing a lunatic 8 year old :D:P
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 10:12:00 pm »
I have the Excelsior fleet on CD somewhere. I can always zip them up and send them to a few at a time?

Semper Fi, Carry On
"No enemy can ever completely defeat you. A physical enemy can take your land, your gold, your property. But in order to be defeated uttelry only you can allow that. The human heart can only be crushed from within, not without."- The Dalai Lama

My art blog:
http://anthdigiart.blogspot.com/
My Deviant Art page:
http://anthsco.deviantart.com/
Resident forum history junkie.

"An intelligent man must sometimes get drunk to spend time with fools."
                      -Ernest Hemingway

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 05:34:11 pm »
i also have some of the excelsior fleet, i can send them to you.

just tell me when your home so i will not flod your email with mod's

Offline Starforce2

• Bridge Commander Ambassador
  • Commander
    • Nightsoft SFC File Dump
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 06:00:32 pm »
I've got quite a bit of what you sent me for BC either on disk or on the other computer. If there's something these guys have or can't send perhaps I can?

It could just be your connection, unless you improved it sicne you sent the excels to me you said it was very slow. It may also help to update winrar and try repair archive. Soemtimes you might get most of the file, and since textures are the largest part if only one texture is bad it will reduce what you need to transfer via messenger or email.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 06:57:36 pm »
I don't have all your models but could resupply you textures if need be, I still have them
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.