Topic: Winner of SGO7: VC Results  (Read 3205 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Winner of SGO7: VC Results
« on: April 30, 2007, 02:46:17 am »
Coalition are the winners!

An unofficial count from Krueg has the total difference in VC's going to the Coalition for 5. Round 3 PvP scores have not been tallied. So until then, we won't have an official count, but if the Coalition retain 5 VC Points, then the following conditions have been met:

• 5 VC Points = Total Victory - The Alliance is wiped from the face of the Galaxy so completely that there is no trace left of their civilization and eventually even their very existence will be forgotten entirely and no one will remember them. The Coalition go on to dominate the universe.

And thus this heralds the end of SGO7. Thanks for playing. Go here: http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163374183.msg1122796940.html#msg1122796940  for server and player stats. I will be updating that thread with the totals tomorrow mb.

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
Re: Winner of SGO7: VC Results
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 02:31:35 pm »
I think I can sum up the Coalition battle plan very simply:

A bit tacky?

I think the Alliance pilots were nobody's "Bitch", they fought hard and admirably as shown by the PvP points.  They were mainly overwhelmed by a numbers and also victims of a sound strategy that the numbers and missions run made it relatively easy to enact.  I wouldn't call that being anyone's "BITCH", and I have great respect for my foes on the otherside of the battlefield.

That does not in anyway detract from the outstanding performance of the Coalition pilots who played with a purpose, showed up with great regularity and executed the strategy with great percision.  They did one helluva job.

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 02:47:48 pm »
I think I can sum up the Coalition battle plan very simply:

A bit tacky?

I think the Alliance pilots were nobody's "Bitch", they fought hard and admirably as shown by the PvP points.  They were mainly overwhelmed by a numbers and also victims of a sound strategy that the numbers and missions run made it relatively easy to enact.  I wouldn't call that being anyone's "BITCH", and I have great respect for my foes on the otherside of the battlefield.

That does not in anyway detract from the outstanding performance of the Coalition pilots who played with a purpose, showed up with great regularity and executed the strategy with great percision.  They did one helluva job.

I didn't find Geek's post in any way insulting.   It was abvously in good fun.
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 03:11:29 pm »
I didn't find Geek's post in any way insulting.   It was abvously in good fun.

Perhaps your right, I've just never been a huge fan of smacktalk onless its obviously aimed specifically at a friend or someone you know well. 

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 03:14:23 pm »
Coalition are the winners!

An unofficial count from Krueg has the total difference in VC's going to the Coalition for 5. Round 3 PvP scores have not been tallied. So until then, we won't have an official count, but if the Coalition retain 5 VC Points, then the following conditions have been met:

• 5 VC Points = Total Victory - The Alliance is wiped from the face of the Galaxy so completely that there is no trace left of their civilization and eventually even their very existence will be forgotten entirely and no one will remember them. The Coalition go on to dominate the universe.

And thus this heralds the end of SGO7. Thanks for playing. Go here: http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163374183.msg1122796940.html#msg1122796940  for server and player stats. I will be updating that thread with the totals tomorrow mb.

Can we also see the individual player stats like at the end of round one?
I got a box of medals to hand out... ;D
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 04:28:11 pm »
Can we also see the individual player stats like at the end of round one?
I got a box of medals to hand out... ;D

Any chance on making those public? I think it'd be pretty cool. I'll try and have the results tonight.

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 04:35:06 pm »
Hm...an unusual request... :-\
I usually post some kind of "Awards" to Coalition pilots after every campaign, win or lose, I've been doing that since RDSL.
I suppose I could post them on Dnet.
As a word of warning, they are usually heavy with Klingon RP... ;D
Not all may find them particularly amusing... :P
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 04:44:04 pm »
I usually post some kind of "Awards" to Coalition pilots after every campaign, win or lose, I've been doing that since RDSL.

I'm giving you plus karma for even considering it! I think it'd be a great idea, Krueg.

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 05:19:03 pm »

I'm giving you plus karma for even considering it! I think it'd be a great idea, Krueg.

;D
I will need those stats first.
Then, a day or 2 of thought...a 12 pack and about 2 hours of typing, correcting, changing and spell checking for a Ceremony at the Great Hall.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead