Poll

Which of these models should I rework on next

Phase II Constitution Class
15 (75%)
TOS Constitution Class
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Topic: Will Decker: What should mynext retexture be?  (Read 2374 times)

Offline WillDecker

• Commander of the U.S.S. Khambatta NCC-7101
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • The Khambatta Project
Will Decker: What should mynext retexture be?
« on: June 02, 2007, 03:00:51 pm »
Okay I am mainly done with the TMP Enterprise except for some little details. But I am debating what I should work on next. Any ideas?
Where the universe ends, our dream begins. Somewhere beyond the dark... (Ilia's Theme ST:TMP/U.S.S. Khambatta Motto)

Offline Centurus

• Old Mad Man Making Ship Again....Kinda?
  • Captain
Re: Will Decker: What should mynext retexture be?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 11:27:24 pm »
How about make a small little TMP fleet based on the same textures?  I wouldn't mind seeing what you could do with the Mirandas, and other classes based off Constitution components.
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline F9thDawg

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 11:33:58 pm »
I like that idea! I seond the motion

Offline Norsehound

• Lt.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 03:17:19 am »
I put my vote in for the Phase II enterprise, only because they aren't as frequent as the TOS connies that are floating around.

And of the PH-II models I've seen you do, I'm more than certain you could make another winner :)

Offline Norsehound

• Lt.
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 08:53:42 pm »
an alternative I just thought up would be doing some Connie textures from ST III.

Y'know, patches and all. *Shrugs*

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 11:40:39 pm »
Personally, my vote would be for the Miranda as well, the problem though is Khaliban never released his Miranda (as far as I know) for SFC.  May have happened on the BC side though..
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!

Offline CC22

• Has been known to kitbash in the name of 'canon'...
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 05:47:30 pm »
No he didn't release one... didn't even know he had made one! Sooo I made one myself lol...

"For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see, Saw the Vision of the World, and all the wonder that would be..."

Offline Bernard Guignard

• Cad Schematics are our Speciality
  • Lt.
  • Trek Canon!!! I NO believe in TreK Canon!!!.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 06:25:16 pm »
Nice job  ;D

Offline Norsehound

• Lt.
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 01:36:52 am »
OOOH!!

Obvious question: Where can I get it?

Next question: Are the hardpoints correct? It's amusing to see photon torpedoes firing out of the megaphaser mounts, but it's happened on some of the models floating around there on Battleclinic...

Any screenies of her in action? 'specially with the background lighting to 0?

And will; how long will the poll last? As of today it seems people want another PH-II connie...

Offline WillDecker

• Commander of the U.S.S. Khambatta NCC-7101
  • Lt. Junior Grade
    • The Khambatta Project
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 04:20:25 pm »
I like that Miranda Class ship. Totally Kickass. I am gonna work on the Phase II  Constitution Class and make her more TMP looking. Including blanks, Textures for the Phase II Enterprise, and a couple of other vessels. with the option of having either the TMP style fonts or TOS style Next to the refit and the original and her variants I think that the Phase II is a very interesting look into what could have been.

I have plans for the "mainstream" Federation ships of the 23rd. Even looking at doing some stuf to the other races.

As for the TMP Enterprise I am still working on some minor things like the Damaged Enterprise from STII. Blanks, and the twelve registries. As well as including a brk mod for it based on the ST III destroyed model. With some of the pics that were taken from the Christies Auction. I have been looking at some of the details of the refit and her successor. Might do an Enterprise-A version and Ashes of Eden version. I still have big plans for the refit.

I have been looking at the Oberth, Excelsior, Excelsior Refit. those are my next ones to tackle. after I get the Constitution Class/Enterprise Class/Constitution Class Refit/Constitution Phase II variant out of my system. 

Where the universe ends, our dream begins. Somewhere beyond the dark... (Ilia's Theme ST:TMP/U.S.S. Khambatta Motto)

Offline CC22

• Has been known to kitbash in the name of 'canon'...
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 06:03:24 pm »
Thanks for comments, she isnt available yet as I'm still putting final touches to it, but hopefully soon it and my 1701/1701A and open shuttlebay model versions will be out soon as I have reapplied the CORRECT  ;) HP's...

I have tried to make the damaged Enterprise with Khalibans too matey, but you will need to reassign one side of the engineering hull as they use mirrored textures apart from the penant!
"For I dipt into the future, far as human eye could see, Saw the Vision of the World, and all the wonder that would be..."

Offline Norsehound

• Lt.
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2007, 05:41:55 am »
CC22, how's the Miranda comming?