Topic: SG7 Kills/RP Thread (sticky)  (Read 47949 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: SG7 Kills/RP Thread (sticky)
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2007, 01:35:48 pm »
Running perfectly suits Felicity Shagwell's F-DVL as of late as long as it wins her the right to fight another day and run she did along with Jeff's I-CSP at her side protecting the severely wounded DN as she struggled off the map being pursued by MRogue's Z-CVA+. But laid wasted out in the barren void of space lay starship flotsam... bits and pieces of Chuut's R-KRCS, some parts still being held by Jeff's tractor beam...

1 Alliance Point.

GG Guys! Almost died again... I had no hull due to battle damage from a prior mission so just that little wee bit of damage blacked out half my systems and dropped my power by half. Sticking around would mean death and no DN captained by me will fall so easily. Live to fight another day!

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2007, 02:57:08 pm »
Running perfectly suits Felicity Shagwell's F-DVL as of late as long as it wins her the right to fight another day and run she did along with Jeff's I-CSP at her side protecting the severely wounded DN as she struggled off the map being pursued by MRogue's Z-CVA+. But laid wasted out in the barren void of space lay starship flotsam... bits and pieces of Chuut's R-KRCS, some parts still being held by Jeff's tractor beam...

1 Alliance Point.

GG Guys! Almost died again... I had no hull due to battle damage from a prior mission so just that little wee bit of damage blacked out half my systems and dropped my power by half. Sticking around would mean death and no DN captained by me will fall so easily. Live to fight another day!

Was well worth it to see you hit the Nuke and go screaming away like a schoolgirl  ;D

GG Guys, I took my shot at the crippled DN but Jeff saved the day.   Jeff make sure Dizzy buys you a beer for saving his butt.

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2007, 05:03:30 pm »
    Rawarse's K-D5D and Mrogue's R-SUA destroyed Wraith's I-CAY gg Sir!!!!
1 Point Coalition

Offline Wraith 413

• Lt.
  • Alliance Trooper
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2007, 06:23:48 pm »
 GG, MRogue and Rawarse. I should've TACO'ed, but I just couldn't let ya take the hex W/O a fight. 

Wraith 413

(Awaiting Official reprimand from the SAC.)   

j/k

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2007, 08:06:37 pm »
but I just couldn't let ya take the hex W/O a fight. 

Yeah, baby! Yeah!!!...

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2007, 01:06:05 pm »
ISC Pacification campaign, Stardate 2274.57, IvanaHumpalot's I-CVL patrolling sector 54.23... Encountered Kurok's K-D5D. Pacified.

1 Alliance Point.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2007, 05:00:38 pm »
Bearslayer's H-BAR and FelicityShagwell's F-DVL encounter and destroy Kurok's K-D5D 2274.112. FSDWarp's L-STL Dreadnought makes a hasty escape...

1 Alliance Point.

Offline Capt_Bearslayer_XC

• "Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm easily distracted by shiney things."
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Captain
  • Virtute non verbis
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2007, 05:13:23 pm »
Bearslayer's H-BAR bagged NaughtyNeko's Z-DF+....

Though it may have been too small of a catch to really count...
Political Correctness is really Political Censorship

A tax code should exist to procure the funds necessary for the operation of government, not to manipulate human or business behavior.

A nocens dies in loricatus est melior quam a bonus dies procul opus.

A bad peace is even worse than war."  --  Tacitus

"We thought we could resolve the system's problems by rationing services or injecting massive amounts of new money into it" -Claude Castonguay

Offline Braxton_RIP

• Lt. Commander
    • Dynaverse.net
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2007, 05:38:51 pm »
Not really worth posting, but it makes me feel good knowing I can beat up on little ships.

:police: I9thBraxtonXC's Flagship Crusier interdicted and pacified NaughtyNeko's Z-DF+  :police:
Braxton,
Old Geezer

Typical Fleet:
F-DNL, F-CB, F-CLC
Braxton's Fleet:
F-CVTCR, F-BTR, F-BTL+

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2007, 05:48:41 pm »

Not really worth posting, but it makes me feel good knowing I can beat up on little ships.

:police: I9thBraxtonXC's Flagship Crusier interdicted and pacified NaughtyNeko's Z-DF+  :police:

Yup Bear is right no points for killing shuttlecraft.  Too bad you didn't catch me when I was behind the lines just a bit before.   ;D

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2007, 06:08:00 pm »

Yup Bear is right no points for killing shuttlecraft.  Too bad you didn't catch me when I was behind the lines just a bit before.   ;D

We will get you... just a matter of time. And then you will know the meaning of pain...

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2007, 09:47:55 pm »

We will get you... just a matter of time. And then you will know the meaning of pain...

I thought that "the meaning of pain"  was you singing ABBA and showtunes on voice coms.    :P

Just remind me not to be deepstriking when Bearslayer is n, he has suddenly develpoped a knack for finding me this server.  Kudos to you Bear.

Offline Braxton_RIP

• Lt. Commander
    • Dynaverse.net
« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2007, 02:09:49 am »

I thought that "the meaning of pain"  was you singing ABBA and showtunes on voice coms.    :P

Just remind me not to be deepstriking when Bearslayer is n, he has suddenly develpoped a knack for finding me this server.  Kudos to you Bear.

Little did you know, but Federation Intel planted a tracking chip in your shoulder.   :P
Braxton,
Old Geezer

Typical Fleet:
F-DNL, F-CB, F-CLC
Braxton's Fleet:
F-CVTCR, F-BTR, F-BTL+

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2007, 02:12:59 am »
nice kill, Wraith's a pretty good capn, so maybe you are moving up in the world... or maybe you're not and u got lucky.  :P

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #114 on: April 18, 2007, 05:39:24 am »
OedipusHexx's L-BCPp played big bully and jumped DM6's I-CVLP who stood up to the big meanie and gave him a nasty punch in the nose.  Unfortunately the Bully hit back harder. 

Score 1 pt for the Coalition.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #115 on: April 18, 2007, 07:07:06 am »

^Actual Screenshot^

The Alliance fleet was comprised of the USS Vibrator F-DVL commanded by Captain Felicity Shagwell, the I.S.C. CAY commanded by Agave and a CC+L USS Bill Clinton commanded by Admiral Diehard.

The Coalition fleet was comprised of a R-K9RB Romulan Plasma Heavy Dreadnought commanded by Shadowlord aka Duck, a Romulan SUK Superhawk Heavy Cruiser Carrier commanded by MRogue and the ISC ‘Drunken Frog’ commanded by the Supreme Coalition Commander himself, KBF Lord Krueg.

Score 8 points for the Alliance as all 3 Coalition ships fall in battle with no Alliance losses.

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2007, 07:14:01 am »
The USS Vibrator????

No wonder you've been sitting so long each night in the captains chair   :o

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2007, 09:17:14 am »
must resist the urge to comment on A sex toy teaming up with Bill Clinton

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2007, 01:45:53 pm »
must resist the urge to comment on A sex toy teaming up with Bill Clinton

Resistance is futile!!!   ;D
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2007, 03:54:31 pm »
On Stardate 2275.62 Velvet Acid's Z-CVA+ escoreted by an AI Romulan Condor Dreadnought encountered Soreyes' I-CAT and Felicity Shagwell's F-DVL. In an intenese close range battle, Soreyes was destroyed and so was the Z-CVA+.

Score 8 Points for the Alliance.

Score 1 Point for the Coalition.