Offline Electric Eye

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Flight Sims
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2007, 03:31:52 pm »
Do any of these ring any bells?

Red Baron
Aces of the Pacific
Aces of Europe

All made by Dynamics. Still have all three on CD. All though AoE, is a huge resource hog. :)

RB and AoP rocked the house! I loved the first mission on AoP when you played the Japanese naval campaign, a nice leisurely torpedo run on those slow and old BBs at Pearl.  ;D Too bad they did not have a "follow weapon" command like SH3 has for watching the torpedo cruise into it's target.  ;D

Offline Zenister

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • The only way to Fly
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2007, 06:58:01 am »
i'm a Warbirds regular again since the Flyboys movie... the WWI arena is pretty empty though (and nooby pilots are no challenge) so i'm in the regular arenas more often.

callsign VonZen (from RB3d beta if any of you were there)

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 09:30:42 am »
I love finding mods for my flight sims.  For CFS2, I've installed other interesting campaigns like Korea and Europe.  I also like the unique match ups that you can get.  There is nothing like flying the Red Baron's tri-plane against Osama bin Laden's flying carpet.  I recently got flight simulator x for christmas.  I can't say I'm impressed by it.  The graphics are amazing, but there's no weapons!  I need to cause some destruction!! :BoeseSmilies (71):