Topic: star trek encounters cheat codes  (Read 1092 times)

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
star trek encounters cheat codes
« on: March 05, 2007, 06:52:25 pm »
I'm listing this just in casesomeone comes in and looks to see if these codes are posted anywhere.  This game in the campaign mode is more frustrating than anything, and poorly designed.  Unfortunately Bethesda ALSO made it so that you have to play the campaign in order to enjoy the ONLY worthwhile part of the game, which is multiplayer.  For those who dislike Enterprise overall, that's the ONLY ships that they really have unlocked at the beginning of the game for MP.

However, there IS a way to unlock ALL the ships for MP.  That is by getting a score on the High Score list for Onslaught.  The lowest score on an unmodified/unplayed game is 250,000.  This means you have to make it at least to wave 8 in an NX-01 beating up Vorcha's.

The best way to do this is to fly in circles.  Once all the enemies are gathered together, just fly in circles AROUND the group, shooting inwards at them.

Once you have the high score type in 4jstudios as the name to be recorded.  IT HAS TO BE IN LOWERCASE or you won't get the ships unlocked.  After that, the MP is AWESOME.  In fact it's REALLY AWESOME.  They should have allowed this from the get go.  Locking such a thing probably brought the encounters game rating waaaay down.  You can play as the Dominion, the Klingons, the Romulans, the Kazon, the Federation (of course), the bad guys of Enterprise, the Orions, the Cardassians, and others.

Just wanted it recorded so I know and others can find this out...

better late then never.
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.