Topic: MS Word Question  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Clark Kent

• Captain
MS Word Question
« on: December 20, 2006, 09:24:26 am »
Oh joy, more M$ issues to go over.
If someone could give me a suggestion on this I would appreciate it.  I am attaching an example of the file I want to work with, only I am leaving it blank since this is a work project and even though this data is not sensitive I would rather not be putting in any info.  If you like you can populate it yourself to mess with.
OK, so here goes, we have a word file that we use as a template for making tab labels for workpaper binders.  The binders we are talking about are mucho big, and often times we need two or more just to cover workpapers for one hospital (we have 11).
ANyway, it would be much easier on occassion if I could delete the contents of one cell and move all the subesquent cells back one cell, or be able to shift the content of a whole group of cells forward at once.  Does anyone know of a way to do this?
CK

But tell me, can you heal what father's done?
Or fix this hole in a mother's son?
Can you heal the broken worlds within?
Can you strip away so we may start again?
Tell me, can you heal what father's done?
Or cut this rope and let us run?
Just when all seems fine, and I'm pain free, you jab another pin,
Jab another pin in me
-Metallica

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: MS Word Question
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 02:52:30 pm »
To delete the cell iitself go to 'table' 'delete' 'cell' but it'll give you one cell less in your row.

You can also use copy and paste but it'll give you one cell more in your row and the first cell will still have its contents.