Topic: Announcement: DynaverseII Roleplay Writers Group under new management  (Read 816 times)

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
Since Wanderer and Tracy G have been gone so long, I've asked to take over moderation of the DynaverseII Roleplay Writers Group
 on the SFC2.net forums.  Capt. Jeff has graciously approved my request.

I still hope to use it as a sounding board for any roleplay ideas and assignments that Admins wish to ask us to undertake, but I also want to open it up a bit and allow folkes who like to do roleplay to some of the reasources that have been amassed there for that purpose. 

When I assumed moderator status there was only only one request for entry, and that had probably been there a long time, likely even before Wanderer left, but I'm not sure of this as the request might be more recent, or Wanderer could have just been ignoring Hexx like everyone else.   ;D

Anyhow anyone who is interested in writing roleplay pieces and doing reasearch on materials and writing legitimate documents for reference are most certainly welcome to make use of the forum there.  If you are not interested in roleplay aspects I doubt you will find much of interest there, but if you are there may be some good info for you.

BTW Hexx you are now allowed in, be welcome and enjoy  :)

P.S.  Kapact you still out there?  You still owe a Klingon Reference Thread.  Or if any Klingon wants to step up with some racial details for our forums please let me know.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 06:46:49 am by KAT Chuut-Ritt »

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
Re: Announcement: DynaverseII Roleplay Writers Group under new management
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 08:56:27 am »
I think we could also use someone to flesh out the Federation Reference thread with background material, Wanderer left it quite sparce.  So anyone want to do some backgroud references about the Federation would be appreciated as well.

I would ask Capt. Jeff to do it since he is in the group, but i think he has his hands full.  Any volunteers?