Topic: SGO VI Official Role Play and Smack Talk Thread  (Read 20673 times)

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
Re: SGO VI Official Role Play and Smack Talk Thread
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 05:05:26 am »
Soreyes in a Z-DFm cought Bartok in a I-CAY Deep Striking and low on supplys. After a Great Battle Bartoks CAY went down.  :gg:

WTG! Makes up for tool!

<Snicker>

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 06:17:49 am »

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 09:56:58 pm »
Funny as hell.   That was the exact part of the movie I was thinking you should use last night.

;D  ;D  ;D
One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 11:53:03 pm »
Arghh! TT escapes my grasp yet again!  :cuss:

ROFLMAO........ me thinks ,you will get another try  :)   mind you,i expect the same results,sooooooooooooooo  good luck(not ) for the next time  heheheheh :ufo:

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:30 am »
PWND!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And don't forget you pesky coalition peeps, you're down 6 Iron pts till 2273.255. Have a nice day!  ;D

762_XC

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2006, 11:41:44 am »
 :rofl:

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2006, 10:52:30 pm »
"News flash just in.  Aparantly Dizzy does scream like a girl, while he Diehard and Karnak run for the border with Dizzie's famed Federation DVL burning brightly accross the night sky.  What a pretty sight 8), but a horrible sound ;) "

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
  • It's Not News. It's CNN
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2006, 12:08:21 am »
In a stunning development Soreyes in his trusty Z-DF+ was jumped while coming out of mission. The Sc allywags who did this were non other then Kroma in a R-SUA and J'inn in a L-CF. I immediately called for back up, and was joined by a Z-CC, Z-CA, and a Z-DF+. After a pitched battle among st the rocks. I came in for a final pass on Kroma. When I came around the big nasty rock. Kroma caught me with a tractor. I let loose with a SP and 6 type 4 drones. Kroma hit me with all his phasers and 1 S torp and 1 F torp. We had each put over a 100 internals on each other. But unbenonst to Kroma was that the Z-CC had just dropped a SP and fired 4 drones that all went up Kromas Tail Pipe :o   BOOM!!!!!!!

I some how survived only to see that my ship was drifting toward that mean nasty Big Rock. What was left of the crew abandoned ship just before it hit the rock. We were then treated to the Sad sight of J'inn destroying the CA and the CC :o

[img width=600 height=150]

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2006, 12:20:16 am »
"News flash just in.  Aparantly Dizzy does scream like a girl, while he Diehard and Karnak run for the border with Dizzie's famed Federation DVL burning brightly accross the night sky.  What a pretty sight 8), but a horrible sound ;) "

Oh please. DH's exaggerating. After that near game deciding hit, I kept wanting to go in for another pass, which we did. He was screaming, pleading, begging for a retreat. We even had a moment of mutiny when he ordered Karnak to just warp out thinking foolishly I'd do the same. DH's condition appeared to degenerate rapidly and sensing a heart attack or stroke, I chose to disengage... as a favor to his health. Afa screaming like a little girl... maybe because you lived to fight another day... And that is all. Untill we meet again...

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2006, 06:14:47 am »
In a stunning development Soreyes in his trusty Z-DF+ was jumped while coming out of mission. The Sc allywags who did this were non other then Kroma in a R-SUA and J'inn in a L-CF. I immediately called for back up, and was joined by a Z-CC, Z-CA, and a Z-DF+. After a pitched battle among st the rocks. I came in for a final pass on Kroma. When I came around the big nasty rock. Kroma caught me with a tractor. I let loose with a SP and 6 type 4 drones. Kroma hit me with all his phasers and 1 S torp and 1 F torp. We had each put over a 100 internals on each other. But unbenonst to Kroma was that the Z-CC had just dropped a SP and fired 4 drones that all went up Kromas Tail Pipe :o   BOOM!!!!!!!

I some how survived only to see that my ship was drifting toward that mean nasty Big Rock. What was left of the crew abandoned ship just before it hit the rock. We were then treated to the Sad sight of J'inn destroying the CA and the CC :o

Kroma taking a missile up the tailpipe......not exactly a stunning developement, I think he does that whenever he can.   :o

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2006, 07:39:20 am »
. . . DH's condition appeared to degenerate rapidly and sensing a heart attack or stroke, I chose to disengage...

Grrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!

I'm was just happy to see Karnak doing well as my wing again   ;D
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2006, 01:53:20 pm »
A quick slideshow of a F-CF, Z-CVA vs R-RHK and a L-STL.

Oh, and the coalition is down 6 heavy iron points till 2275.291. ;) Have a nice day!

762_XC

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2006, 02:11:57 pm »
Film!!!! Film!!!!

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2006, 02:43:31 pm »
PWND again!  :rofl:

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2006, 04:37:48 pm »
Those pics and story are worth a +1, there ya go.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2006, 11:32:47 pm »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
  • It's Not News. It's CNN
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2006, 03:11:13 am »
 :rofl:

+1 Dizzy

[img width=600 height=150]

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2006, 09:16:14 am »
Film!!!! Film!!!!

yes you should view the film....it will detail the precise way of tracking down a homo fed despite having m-cva as a wing with it's 16 fighters.errrrrrrr  ummmmm until rogue asteroid desides to intervene  lol    it was an awsome game though   neither duck or dizzy new what to do.Kurok and i just kept following them with mauler and plasma just waitting for them to het,all the while ,we danced around those little drones as if they were not even there.my biggest error was falling behind dizzy with with EM on and had forgotten they were on,when Kurok and i had closed the distance with dizzy,after having separated Duck from his girlly-man like partner(i am sure i heard dizzy begging for duck to do something in the void of space) meanwhile i closed and got within range 5.99(tried to fire)....as dizzy tried to go around a asteroid..nothing  over and over before i realized(OH F- - -) EM ON!!! by the time i turned it off i was very close to Dizzy and he tried to tractor me and slam me into the asteroid (lol) but i was so close that the only way he could do it was to slam himself as well.He  emerg stopped but to late as my momentum(and a top down view which was what really killed me,as i just didn't see the asteroid until it was to late)slammed me into the asteroid,and as dizzy was hurt,my explosion,follow by Kurok as well not seeing the asteroid slamming into it,and his subsiquent explosion,took dizzy out with us  :)   dam fine game(least for us,upto this point)   great game guys  :)

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2006, 10:06:23 am »
+1 to TT for mentioning the fact I was actually part of this battle...

As for his comment about Dizzy screaming === believe it or not he is correct and Mrogue was on TS to back me up.
When diz got killed he was screaming like a three year old in wet diapers for me to tractor one of them into the rock. What that picture he posted didn't show was that I was coming in full bore on those two guys with that exact plan in mind. By the time they blew up I was damn close to the rock and hit E/Stop myself. As TT once again pointed out those BFF ships tend to coast to stop and well lets just say that rock rotated away from my ship or this game would have ended in a  tie.

GG guys

I think I have to go see a shrink about  girl like screams coming over dizzy intercom now.

PS ..As for those 16 fts of mine -- we spend 1/2 the game trying to get them to land on my ship -- they were distracted by the planet and played no part in this battle other then Fear Factor

PPS

And finally to TT and or Kurok(maybe Dfly or LK can pass this along)  please don't forget to post your kill on Dizzy and his Fed CLC. You two actually killed it with direct fire, however you would have got to post the kill even if you had pushed him into a rock.

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2006, 10:25:10 am »
I can back up the screaming and laughter from Dizzy and Duck...  and could only imagine the noises made by Trauma and Kurok.

Heck, I couldn't tell who was who from all the commotion...  not until Dizzy and Duck viewed their films did we know the answer.

:gg:  was a HOOT to listen too!!!!!!!!!