Topic: SGO VI Official Role Play and Smack Talk Thread  (Read 20639 times)

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
SGO VI Official Role Play and Smack Talk Thread
« on: August 06, 2006, 08:13:01 pm »

Server has concluded! Thank you for playing!!!

Author=Hexx: Moved here from this thread: http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163369143.msg1122734328.html#msg1122734328

Hexx, The Galactic Hero!

Commander Hexx of the Federation coughed and nearly choked on his Coca Cola at the thought.

"Sir we have Admiral t00l" on prioirty channel Omega 6 asking for you"

Hexx checked his watch, 9:14 AM on a Monday,after one of the longest and bloodies skirmishes his newly assembled crew had seen.
Still what choice did he have.. if only he'd taken thos night courses..

"Put him through"

The screen glared to life showing a squat, dingy litttle Hydran. Truly a race beaten with the ugly stick at creation. And unfotunately the commanders of his little ship.As usual the Admiral jumped in before Hexx even had a chance to say hello.

"Hello Hexx, whats happening? Ahhh, we have sort of a problem here. Yeah. You apparently didn't put one of the new cover sheets on your TPS reports?"

"Oh yes sir, sorry about that I forgot"

"Hmm, yeah see we're putting cover sheets on all the TPS reports before you send them out. Did you see the orders about this?

"I can't believe this navy" Thought Hexx,"No wonder they're always getting their asses kicked by the Lyran."

"Yes sir I did, I've actually got it right here, I just forgot, what with the battle we just fought against the Lyrans, I should again point out that we captured  a new class of Destroyer, we haven't seen it before, power like you wouldn't believe an" The Admiral cut him off as if he'd not even been listening.

"Yeah, if you could just make sure you do that from now on. That would be great. And I'll go ahead and make sure you get another copy of those orders"

"We've got them right here sir, what do you want us to do with the captured shi"

"Alright Hexx, t00l out"

Hexx sat stunned as the screen wnet blank. Here his crew had fought like madman to cover that Hydran "withdrawl" and actually managed to board and capture some never before seen Destroyer. It seemed like some sort of command craft as well,more power than could be believed and all the Admiral wanted to do was complain that there offical report hadn't had the proper cover sheet. Somethimes he just wanted to scream.
He stillw asn't sure why the Federation had sneaked a small squadron of ships above the galactic plane down into Hydran space, it wasn't like anyone was offically at war or anything and..

"Sir Admiral Die Hard is on coms for you"

"Finally!" said Hexx, "Now we can get some orders. On screen"

The screen flickered with the Andorian Admiral's picture. Hex had never met the Admiral, but he had a good reputation and

"Commander!" The Admiral said warmly "We need to talk about your TPS reports"

"Uh, yes sir, Admiral t00l told me about it"

"Yeah, did you receive those orders?"

"Yes Sir, it's just that with the battle and all I forgot, no excuse sir, and Sir we did capture a enw kind of"

"Yeah , it's just the Hydran/Federation command has deided we want cover sheets on all our TPS reports, so if you could remember to do that from now on that would be great"

Well it never paid to talk back to Admirals. "Yes Sir, now sir, if I may we have captured a ship here that I believe Intelligence should"

"Great Commander, keep those reports neat and tidy. Die Hard out"

Hexx gaped as the screen went dark. He slowly looked around. His command crew managed to avoid his gaze, although he though he saw the hint of a few smiles.
Was High Command insane? They had fought and taken losses, captured this new ship- even capturing an older ship was rare at best.
Although he had heard a rumour from a few Hydran captains that Admiral t00l himslef had lost a ship or two to Lyran borading parties in various skirmishes. Still any ship was a prize that desreved to be looked at.

"Sir we have new orders comming in from Alliance Command"

Hexx didn't even want to know. "Orders about the ship?"

"No Sir" His com officer didn't even blink. " It's the TPS cover letter order again. They want confirmation we've received it"

Hexx sunk back in his command chair and closed his eyes. They had a captured Lyran destroyer, increased Klingon and Lyran activity along the borders. And all command wanted to do was keep everything filed neatly.

He opened his eyes and gazed out the main viewer. The destroyer was a nice looking ship, and he was expected to use some of his own discretion after all...

« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 10:41:08 pm by dizzy »

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
Re: SGO VI Official Role Play Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 08:13:46 pm »
Author=KAT Chuut-Ritt:

Ok guess I'll chip in

DUCKS
-----------------

Captain's Quarters. EARLY-MORNING HOURS

A Targ sleeps on a neatly made bed.

A CLOCK reads twenty to six.

A shelf of Booksholds such classics as Dante's Inferno,The Poetry of Kahless, Embrace the Drone, and Hamlet.  A framed Batlef, oiled and well kept, hangs askew on the wall. A snapshot of a Klingon woman with a rather large posterior  is stuck in the
corner, and a bra weighs one end down. A Communicator sits quietly atop a bundle of bloddied leather. It suddenly explodes with a
resounding ring-once, twice, three times. A closet door swings open, and a half-clad figure falls out. the communicator
rings yet again, and a hand falls upon the receiver, yanking it off the trash can, Captain Duck picks up the communicator.

Duck:  Hello...What?...No, I'm off duty. (pause) today...I got a batlef tourney at two.

the Targ yawns and shakes its head.

Duck: Admiral t00l, why don't you call Chuut?...Because I'm frickin' tired....I just arrived last night....(deep sigh) Kahless...What time are you going to relieve at?...Twelve...Be there be twelve?...Swear...

Duck: Swear you'll relieve me by twelve and I'll do it....Twelve...Twelve or I walk.

Duck slams down the communicator, wrestles with the Targ a bit looks at the clock...

Duck: Sh@#$!

Cut to Alliance starbase.

Duck on board his Kzinti Command Cruiser punches the commands that open  the metal shutter of the dock revealing open space.. Then grabs grabs two bundles of orders from Admiral tool papers, throwing them inside the captains quarters.

A very dark room barely lit by the artificial illumination. Suddenly, the lights flick on, revealing the glorious interior of the
captain's cabin. A Kzin looks at Duck as he passes to his desk.  The bundle of orders  is snapped open with a daqtagh.
Various orders and protocols slam into the appropriate racks. One rack remains empty. A coffee filter is placed in a metal pot.
Ground coffee follows, and the mix is shoved into place in the coffeemaker. The switch is flicked and the machine comes
to life. The empty  rack with the heading Kzinti Herald seems out of place among all the other stacks of papers. Duck rubs his goatee and stares, puzzled.  He rolls his eyes as it occurs to him.

The desk drawer pops open, and a hand extracts a credit.

We see Duck approach the crew recreation area. He stops and dropsthe credit in the slot of a paper receptical.
He pulls the door down, Duck pulls a paper from the Kzinti Herald vending machine, as he lets the door slam shut. He turns to walk away, but the sound of the quarter dropping into the change slot stops him. He takes a step back to grab the coin.

Back in the captains  ready room

The paper drops into the once-empty rack with a resounding
flop. The quarter drops back into the desk drawer.

Duck stands up looks at the now ready coffee and shakes his head,
He moves to the liquor cabinet tries to jam the key into the  lock. He
looks down at it.

The lock is stuck with gum or something hard and
obtrusive like gum, preventing the key from being inserted.
Duck looks around and kicks the shutter angrily.

Duck: Damn Kzinti spraying!

Duck looks at the clock. The clock reads 6:20. Duck leans behind the desk, the
morning routine completed. He stares ahead, catatonic, then
drops his head in his hands. The day has begun. His first serving with the navy of the Kzint Hegemony.

Meanwhile outside the ship on the docking platforn C-Los and Capt. Jeff walk onto the gangway. 

C-Los pulls off the coat of his uniformand swings it into the arms of Capt. Jeff. C-Los then throws down with a makeshift slam
dance, spinning his arm and fake-hitting Capt. Jeff who stands there in silence.

C-Los:  WE NEED SOME T*TS AND A$$,  YEAH!

Capt. Jeff  lights a doobie.

C-Los: I feel good today, Capt. Jeff.  We're gonna make some prestige! And then you know what we're going to do? We're going to go to that party at the Star's End and get some p**sy!, and I don't mean Kzinti,  I'm gonna *** this b***h, that b***h...I'LL *** ANYTHING THAT MOVES!

Capt. Jeff points to a technician

C-Los: What you looking at?! I'll kick your frickin' a$$! Doesn't that motherf***r still owe me ten credits?

Capt. Jeff nods, and inhales again.

Some yeoman walk past. C-Los smiles at them.

C-Los: Wa sup sluts? Damn Capt. Jeff! You one rude motherf****r! But you're cute as hell.

;D

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 08:14:27 pm »
Author=KAT Chuut-Ritt:

Father Ted keep the Bombshelter doors open I might have to enter quickly after this next post  ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ducks (Continued)
--------------------------

Duck sitting in Ready room behind his desk looking dejected.

KRolling: Okay, champ. What's wrong?

Duck lifts his head and shoots her a disgusted look.

KRolling: All right, stupid question. But don't you think you're taking this Kzinti RM thing a bit too hard?

Duck:  Too hard?! I don't have enough indignities in my life now I gotta deal with Chuut, Lyrkiller, and Soreyes throwing T-bombs at me!

KRolling: At least they aren't nuclear space mines.

Duck:  I hate this frickin' race.

KRolling: Then quit. You should be going to Starfleet Academy anyway...

Duck:  Please, Kim. Last thing I need is a lecture at this point.

KRolling: All I'm saying is that if you're unhappy you should leave.

Duck:     I'm not even supposed to be here today!

KRolling: I know. I stopped by your quarters on the starbase and Mini-Me said you left at like six or something.

Duck: Chuut got Gorn fever and couldn't RM.

KRolling: Don't you have a batlef tourney at two?

Duck: Yes! And I'm going to fight like Sh@#$ because I didn't get a good night's sleep!

KRolling: Why did you agree to come in then?

Duck: I'm only here until twelve, then I'm gone. The t00l is coming in.

KRolling: Why don't you open the liquor cabinet and pour yourself a drink?

Duck:  The last captain of this ship sprayed the locks shut.

KRolling: You're kidding.

DucK:  Bunch of Felines in this ship.

KRolling:  You look bushed. What time did you get to bed?

Duck:    I don't know-like two-thirty, three.

KRolling: What were you doing up so late?

Duck: (skirting) Hunhh? Nothing.

KRolling: (persistent)What were you doing?

Duck: Nothing! Kahless! I gotta fight with you now?

KRolling: Who's fighting? Why are you so defensive?

Duck: Who's defensive? Just...Would you just hug me?! All right? The Kzinti RM is having a bad day and he needs to be hugged.

Kim stares at Duck.

Duck: What? What is that?

KRolling: She called you, didn't she?

Duck:    Oh, be real! Would you...Would you please hug me? I'm going through a very traumatic experience, all the spraying and caterwaulling and such, and I haven't been having the best day so far. Now come on.

Kim continues to stare.

Duck:    What? What's with that look?! I wasn't talking to anyone, especially her! Look at you, being all sort of...I don't know...stand-offish.

Kim looks away.

Duck: Fine. You don't trust me, don't hug me. I see how it is. All right Pissy-pants, you just go on being suspicious and quiet. I don't even want to hug you at this point.

Kim looks back at Duck.

Duck: (pleadingly) Give you a dollar?

Time passes

A note on the desk next to a small pile of assignment forms and 'nip reads:

PLEASE LEAVE 'Nip ON THE COUNTER. TAKE ONLY FOR LEGITIMATE PURPOSES. BE HONEST.

Duck and Kim are slumped on the floor, behind the desk. Kim holds Duck close purring in his ear, his head on her
chest. The sounds of orders and 'Nip being taken from the counter is heard.

Duck: Thanks.

The door is heard opening and closing-a junior officer leaving.

KRolling: How much 'nip did you leave up there?

Duck: Like three ounces in mixed capsules and a couple of doobies. Crew only get their typical daily assignments this time of morning.

KRolling: You're trusting.

Duck:     Why do you say that?

KRolling:  How do you know they're taking the right amount of 'nip? Or even taking their rightful assignments?

Duck:   Theoretically, Kzin see money on the counter and nobody around, they think they're being watched.

KRolling: Honesty through paranoia. Why do you smell like Kzin spray?

Duck:  I had a go at the liquor cabinet before you arrived. The smell won't come off.

KRolling: Do you think anyone can see us down here?

Duck: Why? You wanna have sex or something?

KRolling: (sarcastic) Ooh! Can we?!

Duck: Really?

KRolling: I was kidding.

Duck: Yeah, right. You can't get enough of me.

KRolling; Typically male point of view.

Duck: How do you figure?

KRolling: You show some bedroom proficiency,and you think you're gods. What about what we do for you?

Duck: Women? Women, as lovers, are all basically the same: they just have to be there.

KRolling: "Be there?"

Duck:    Making a male climax is not all that challenging: insert somewhere close and preferably moist; thrust; repeat.

KRolling: How flattering.

Duck: Now, making a woman climax...therein lies a challenge.

KRolling:  Oh, you think so?

Kim looks at her pens.

Duck: A girl makes a guy orgasm, it's standard. A guy makes a girl orgasm, it's talent.

KRolling: And I actually am allied to you?

Duck: Something wrong?

KRolling:  I'm insulted. Believe me, Don Juan, it takes more than that to get a guy off. Just "being there"-as you put it-is not enough.

Duck: I touched a nerve.

<Somewhere on the starbase Chuut and Father Ted begin moving towards the bomb shelter>

KRolling: I'm astonished to hear you trivialize women's role sexual matters.

Duck: (backtracking) It wasn't directed at you personally. I was making a broad generalization.

KRolling: You were making a generalization about "broads!"

Duck: These are my opinions based on my experiences with the few women who were good enough to sleep with me.

KRolling: How many?

Duck: How many what?

KRolling: How many girls have you slept with?

Duck: How many different girls? Didn't we already have this discussion once?

KRolling: We might have; I don't remember How many?

Duck:(pause to count) Twelve.

KRolling: You've slept with twelve different girls?

Duck: yes.

<Sound of Bombshelter door closing is heard>

Kim pulls out a Rolling Pin seemingly from midair and whomps Duck with it.

DucK: What the hell was that for?

KRolling: You're a pig.

Duck: Why'd you hit me?

KRolling: Do you know how many different RMs I've purred for?

Duck:    Do I get to hit you after you tell me?

KRolling: Three

Duck: Three?

KRolling: Three including you.

Duck: You've only purred for three different people?

KRolling: I'm not the pig you are.

Duck: Who?

KRolling: You!

Duck: No; who were the three, besides me?

KRolling: Chuut, and Hooch.

Duck: Wow. That's great. That's something to be proud of.

KRolling: I am. And that's why you should feel like a pig. You men make me sick. You'll sleep with anything that says yes.

Duck: Animal, vegetable, or mineral.

KRolling: Vegetable meaning paraplegic.

Duck: They put up the least amount of struggle.

KRolling: After dropping a bombshell like that, you owe me. Big.

Duck: All right. Name it.

KRolling: I want you to come with me on Monday.

Duck: Where?

KRolling:  To Starfleet Acaademy. There's a seminar about getting back into a scholastic program after a lapse in enrollment.

Duck: Can't we ever have a discussion without that coming up?

KRolling: It's important to me, Duck. You have so much potential as a Federation captain that just goes to waste in Kligon ships, you'd go back to school.

Duck: Kahless, would you stop? You make my ridges hurt when you talk about this.

Kim stands, letting Duck'S head hit the floor.

Duck:  Sh@#$! Why are we getting up?

KRolling: Unlike you, I have a class in forty-five minutes.

Soreyes is standing at the counter. Kim reacts to him.

KRolling: (surprised) Soreyes!

Soreyes: Kimmy! How are you? You assigned here now?

KRolling:  (locks arms with Duck) No, I'm just visiting the Kzinti RM.  (to Duck) Ducky, this is Soreyes. (to Soreyes) This is Shadowlord,  the Kzinti RM.

Duck: How are you? Just the assignment?

Soreyes: And a capsule of 'nip, medical you know...(soreyes points to his goggles).  (to Kim) Are you still going to Rock mining school?

KRolling: No, I transferred into Officer training this year. I was tired of missing the action.   

Soreyes:  Do you still talk to Hooch?

KRolling:  Occassionally.

Soreyes: (leaving) That's cool. Well-you two take it easy, all right?

KRolling: I will. Take it easy.

Soreyes exits.

KRolling: Bye (to Duck) that was Furball.

Duck: Why do you call him that?

KRolling:  Hooch made it up. It's an oral thing.

Duck: What do you mean?

KRolling: After he gets a his ears licked, he likes to have the fur spit back into his mouth.   It's called furballing.

Duck:(beginning to chuckle) He requested this?

KRolling: He gets off on it.

Duck: I heard that Hooch can be talked into anything.

KRolling: Why do you say that?

Duck:  Like you said-he furballed him.

KRolling: Hooch? No; I furballed him.

Duck:  Yeah, right.

KRolling: I'm serious...

A moment of silence as Duck'S chuckles fade to comprehension.

Duck: You licked that Kzin's ears?

KRolling: Yeah. How do you think I know he liked...

Duck:(panicky) But...but you said you only had purred forthree guys! You never mentioned him!

KRolling: That's because I never purred for him!

Duck: You licked his ears!

KRolling:  We went out on missions a few times. I didn't purr, but we goofed around a bit.

Duck:(massive panic attack) Oh my God! Why did you tell me you only purred for three guys?

KRolling: Because I did only purr for three guys! That doesn't mean I didn't hang out with people.

Duck: Oh my God-I feel so nauseous...

KRolling:  I'm sorry, Ducky. I thought you understood.

Duck: I did understand! I understand that you slept purred for three different guys, and that's all you said.

KRolling: Please calm down.

Duck: How many?

KRolling:  Ducky...

Duck:  How many ears have you licked?!

KRolling: Let it go...

Duck: HOW MANY?

KRolling:  All right! Shut up a second and I'll tell you! Jesus! I didn't freak like this when you told me how many girls you slept with.

Duck: This is different. This is important. How many?!

Kim counts silently, using fingers as marks. Ducks hands Lyrkiller, who just walked in, some orders in the interim. Kim stops counting.

Duck: Well...?

KRolling: (half-mumbled) Something like thirty-six.

Duck: WHAT? SOMETHING LIKE THIRTY-SIX?

KRolling: Lower your voice!

Duck: What the hell is that anyway,"something like thirty-six?" Does that include me?

KRolling: I've never licked your ears, Klingon ears are gross.

Duck: THIRTY-SIX?

KRolling: (walking away) I'm going to class.

Duck: I'm not even good enough to be number THIRTY-SEVEN! (to Lyrkiller) My Alliance liason licked thirty-six ears!

Lyrkiller: In a row?

Duck chases Kim down in the corridor outside the ready room and grabs her by the door.

Duck: Hey! Where are you going?!

KRolling: Hey listen, jerk! Until today you never even knew how many guys I'd purred for, because you never even    asked. And then you act all nonchalant about sleeping with twelve different girls. Well, I never had sex with twelve different guys!

Duck: No, but you licked enough ears!

KRolling: Yeah, I went down on a few ears...its a pretty common custom among the Kzin to lick the ears of those you care about.

Duck:  A few?

KRolling:   ...And so what if one of those guys wasn't you! The last one, I might add, was before you joined the Alliance, and if you're too stupid to comprehend- this means that I've been faithful to you since you joined! All the other guys I hung out with before I met you, so, if you want to have a complex about it, go ahead! But don't look at me like I'm the town stamp licker, because you were plenty busy yourself!

Duck: (a bit more rational) Well...why did you have to lick their ears? Why didn't you just sleep with them, like any decent person?!

KRolling: Because going down it's a big deal!    I used to like a Kzin, we'd hang out, run some missions together, and sooner or later I'd lick his ears. But I only purred for the guys I really liked.

Duck: I feel sick.

KRolling: (hugs him) I like you. Don't feel sick.

Duck:  If I tried to kiss you now I'm going to taste thirty-six Kzin ears.

Kim violently lets go of him.

KRolling: I'm going to the Academy. Maybe later you'll be a bit more rational.

Duck:(pause) Thirty-six. I just can't...

KRolling:  Goodbye, Ducky.

Kim exits in a huff. Duck stands there in silence for a moment. Then he swings his door open and yells out.

Duck: Try not to lick any more ears on your way through the parking lot!

Two Ferrengi who were walking in the opposite direction outside in the coridor double back and head in the direction Kim went.

Duck: HEY! HEY, YOU! GET BACK HERE!
-------------------------------------------------------------

;D

Chuut Jumps into Bombshelter slams the door shut and bolts it.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 08:15:14 pm »
Captain's Log Stardat 2265.102

Federation Flagship USS Bill Clinton (F-CC+) Encounters Jacobi (K-D7C) in a 1v1 in Open space.

D7C is captured . . .

GG   :thumbsup:

WTG!

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2006, 08:16:01 pm »
Author=Soreyes:

Somewhere in neutral space fly's the Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal, Soreyes in the DF "Close To The Edge".

Tactical: Sir I'm picking up three Klingon ships at a range of 100

Soreyes: Fire probe, go to Red alert, Make 1 SP and prepare to set tractor at lv 2.

Tactical: Sir I'm showing that the Klingon's are here with two F5s and a D6G. I am also showing that there is a F-CC+ under the Command of Capt. Die Hard, and a F-GSC under the command of Capt. Komodo also in the area. They are powering up there weapons and setting course toward the D6G.

Soreyes: Ah good. It's good to be flying with Capt. Die Hard and Capt. Komodo again. Helmsman, set course toward the F5 to the far left. CHARGE!!!!!!

Tactical: Um Sir we have a problem. It seems that our IDF is not in alignment with the Federation ships. We are not shown as allies.

Soreyes: Comm open a channel to both Fed ships. Captains Die Hard and Komodo. Greetings. It appears that we may have a problem with the Friend And Foe transponders. Right now it shows that we are not allied. What are your assessments of this situation?

Die Hard:  <Snicker>

Komodo:  <Snicker>

Soreyes:  OH CRAP!  This is going to be a long War ;D

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2006, 08:16:34 pm »
to add to the fun, TooL lost his shiny special H-LBL with the legendary officers on the first night.  ;D

pwnd

Destroyed:
FVA_762_XC-SAC's H-LBL BPV:156 Dmg:78%

Survived:
Dfly-L-RM's L-CF BPV:166 Dmg:24

Battle location: 58,42
Battle Participants:
FVA_762_XC-SAC Victory level: Defeat
Regular prestige: 225 Bonus prestige: 0
Host: Dfly-L-RM Victory level: Astounding Victory
Regular prestige: 910 Bonus prestige: 60
Empire Defence value shift: 4-->5
Cartel Defence value shift: 10-->10
Battle finished at: 2006-08-06 00:11:48

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2006, 08:17:27 pm »
Author=Father Ted:

Father Ted took a quick look around, and heard the whistle of falling artillery. He jumped back into the Bombshelter and ordered a beer. "Kim and Chuut are at it again" he told the bartender. The bar rocked and heaved, but no serious damage was catalogued. Ted saw his G-5 and asked: "How's the Moose?"

"She'll be fully outfitted in a day, sir."

In the meantime, Chuut and Deadman were engaged in a swearing contest while T00l and Die Hard looked on, well brewed and trying to figure out which one wanted to take on Agave in a drinking contest. Hexx was earning a few dollars as a midget juggler. Life was good.

It was about to end.

"Father Ted! Priority dispatch from Starfleet HQ!"

"I'll take it in the ready room," Ted said lazily as he made his way to the office. After the retina scan, the glimmer of Admiral Hooch appeared onscreen next to a black Doberman with an afro. "It's wah! Kill Klingons! Kill Rommies! Kill Lyrans! Kill Frogs! It's wah!"

"Admiral Hooch, what's the problem?"

"It's wah! Mobilize your fleet and head for the Klink border! It's wah!"

"Admiral, what's 'wah'?"

"You mockin' me Ted?"

"No sir, just trying to make sure I'm not understanding your orders, that's all..."

"Git yer fleet up to the Klink border and wait for ferther orders! And no backtalk!"

With that, Ted slowly assembled his bartenders and told them to lay on an extra few rounds for the captains he was already bringing together, and telling them that shore leave was cancelled.

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2006, 09:30:26 am »
........telling them that shore leave was cancelled.

Pffph.   Shore leave is never really cancelled.   Why do you think bars were installed in all the ship's rec areas?    The Feds got something right at least.   Well, except for that sytha-lol crap.   Give me the top shelf stuff or get the hell off my ship!!   :P

Now...........WHO WANTS SOME?!    This lizard gots lots of whoopings to administer.   Just line up and call out.   I'll get to each and every one of ya.

<slams down a couple of shots>   Ahhh.  Now that's what I call a good breakfast.

One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
Re: SGO VI Official Role Play and Smack Talk Thread
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2006, 06:58:47 pm »
Sunday...

KHH_MiniMe in a BF vs KBF Farfarer in a D6DB

victory goes to MiniMe

on a side note: my respect to KBF-Farfarer.....either you're crazy or have balls the size of (feds wanna help me out on this?).....either way you have my respect  :thumbsup:

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2006, 08:13:33 pm »
Sunday...

victory goes to MiniMe

on a side note: my respect to KBF-Farfarer.....either you're crazy or have balls the size of (feds wanna help me out on this?).....either way you have my respect  :thumbsup:

D6DB?...or F5DB?...he told me on VT he was in a FF and I told him it didn't count for VPs, that's why he engaged...
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2006, 08:15:30 pm »
KR Gunz's D6B and Risky's D7C fall mercilessly to the unbeaten Molly Hatchet, F-CC+.

Offline KHH-MiniMe

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2006, 08:34:59 pm »
Sunday...

victory goes to MiniMe

D6DB?...or F5DB?...he told me on VT he was in a FF and I told him it didn't count for VPs, that's why he engaged...

I thought it was the D...I could easily be wrong.....

I hereby remove the report ..and the respect....thats just a waste of my time :thumbsdown:

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2006, 08:40:30 pm »
RE -- Mini's Kill

From the OCI interface

Destroyed:
KBF-Farfarer's K-D6DB BPV:117 Dmg:70%

Survived:
KHH_MiniMe's Z-BF BPV:155 Dmg:0

Battle location: 55,40
Battle Participants:
KHH_MiniMe Victory level: Astounding Victory
Regular prestige: 910 Bonus prestige: 0
Host: KBF-Farfarer Victory level: Defeat
Regular prestige: 250 Bonus prestige: 0
Empire Defence value shift: 5-->6
Cartel Defence value shift: 30-->30
Battle finished at: 2006-08-06 17:44:29

Doesnt that mean it was a D6DB

Duck

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 08:44:00 pm »
RE -- Mini's Kill

From the OCI interface

Destroyed:
KBF-Farfarer's K-D6DB BPV:117 Dmg:70%

Survived:
KHH_MiniMe's Z-BF BPV:155 Dmg:0

Battle location: 55,40
Battle Participants:
KHH_MiniMe Victory level: Astounding Victory
Regular prestige: 910 Bonus prestige: 0
Host: KBF-Farfarer Victory level: Defeat
Regular prestige: 250 Bonus prestige: 0
Empire Defence value shift: 5-->6
Cartel Defence value shift: 30-->30
Battle finished at: 2006-08-06 17:44:29

Doesnt that mean it was a D6DB

Duck

Yeah, it does meant it was...I wasn't trying to mean nasty, jsut going by what Far told me on VT. Since we was no longer there, I could not confirm it.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 08:46:05 pm »
Spoke with mini about it --

Me thinks yesterday he got a D6Db today the F ?

That would explain both the matter --

Sorry I wansnt trying to be abrupt either LK

Always works out in the end as long as everyone has fun

Duck

762_XC

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 08:46:48 pm »
Sunday...

victory goes to MiniMe

I thought it was the D...I could easily be wrong.....

I hereby remove the report ..and the respect....thats just a waste of my time :thumbsdown:

He's doing his job Mini.

Honestly I can't fathom why CA's are even worth points.

762_XC

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 08:48:21 pm »

Duck

That could be it, Mini Tobin and I killed Far in an F5DB tonight.

Mini's solo kill was last night.

Offline Komodo

• Jack of all trades
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Just send me the bill...
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 08:48:47 pm »
Two days previous...

"What do you mean, 'there aren't any parts available', mister?" Komodo said, his voice highly agitated. "This is a rear echelon supply depot, you guys always have anything one could ask for..."
The officer on the screen tried his best to look sympathetic. "That's true Captain, until recently. With what's been going on, everything's been battened down, and most everything else went to forward echelon. They're expecting this to last a while."
Komodo kept a reign on his temper. At one point in his career, he held a similar post as this man, but it didn't make him feel any better. It also didn't help he'd been behind a desk in R&D for the last year and hadn't kept up with current events like he used to. He'd lobbied and played every card he had to get back in the center seat again. As it turned out, maybe this whole Orion affair made things that much easier, he thought bitterly.
"Understood, we'll take on whatever you have and get the rest up front. If that's all, then I'll leave it to you and my supply officer to square things away. Komodo out."
The screen went dark, but Komodo's mood didn't improve. It was bad enough rushing this old tub back into service, then finding out many repairs couldn't be made until they were practically on the front lines. It was a small comfort that at least the propulsion systems were functioning well.
It was just a matter of time now. There weren't any shots fired yet, but the situation was degrading fast. The diplomats and the politicians could talk and threaten and promise, but throw in a wrench like a power play by the Orions, and all bets were off. It always seemed to end up the same...
War.
On a galactic level.
Despite all the advances of a couple years, this always turned up and the cost was severe. Komodo looked forward to the day when the term was deemed obsolete. Despite everything.
"Well, gentlemen, this boat ain't gonna fix itself. We have a long way to go to get things 100%. I want everything that can possibly be done before tomorrow at this time, including prep for our swap-ins, so final diagnostics can be started. In the meantine we need to..."

Today

Komodo looked upon the Alliance fleet roster with pleasure. There were many seasoned captains assigned, and it was with pride he read that many from 9th Fleet had taken up the challenge.
Ninth Fleet: The Away Fleet. Absolutley goddam right, he thought to himself. It had been that way since he'd joined so long ago.
What he didn't like was the threat they now had to deal with. It certainly wasn't anything new, he'd had his share of skirmishes over the years.
But it didn't mean he had to like it.
"Captain, we're getting a priority message from Starfleet Command," announced his comms officer, "datacode only."
"Pipe it over here."
"Aye sir."
As Komodo watched, the datascreen in the captain's chair displayed the message with a sizeable amount of information. However, the second-last line told him all he needed to know:
Engage targets upon predetermined schedule as stated, adhering strictly to standard Rules of Engagement. Subject to change
Basically, what it amounted to was a number of blockades, striking military targets, and defending when fired upon.
That was likely to happen very soon now.
Komodo took a deep breath, and engaged the ship's public address.
"Attention all personnel. The moment of truth has come. All that we have prepared for will soon be put to the test. As you are well aware, our very survival depends on your abilities, your alertness, and your initiative. I need not remind you of what we are up against, rather, keep in mind what our mission is. It has always been one of peace, now we must strive to defend our way of life. I have the utmost confidence in each of every one of you to do your best. For better or worse, we are now at war, people. That is all."
He disengaged and announced in a firm, clear voice, "Yellow alert!"
Shields surrounded the ship, and weapons systems were put on standby mode. All over the ship, battle preparations were being carried out.
"Helm, lay in a course for the destination I've relayed, and engage at warp six when ready."
"Aye sir!"
In a moment, the stars shifted and were soon streaking across the viewscreen as they crossed the light threshold.
Madness awaited them, and they were moving very fast now towards their fate.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 08:55:06 pm »

Duck

NP, that explains it. Mini posted it just a bit ago without mentioning it was yesterday.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2006, 03:54:41 am »
And in other news... The Mirak Daily reports Soreyes being captured... twice... by AI!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2006, 04:23:12 am »
News Bulletin: Reports of another Andromedan ship has been reported in the area of 54,40 by Deadmansix. He has not been heard from since...

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2006, 09:13:52 am »
Dern server problems are an Alliance conspiracy, I tell ya.

They can't handle the arse wuppin the coalition is about to hand them, so they're taking down the server. That would also explain why Dizzy was sportin' an Andromedian battleship whilst the rest of us we're 'assigned' light cruisers.

Just wait you alliance scum, we've saved luxury torture chambers just for ya's, courtesy of some high ranking Tholians we know.
"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2006, 12:33:48 pm »
Dern server problems are an Alliance conspiracy, I tell ya.

That would also explain why Dizzy was sportin' an Andromedian battleship whilst the rest of us we're 'assigned' light cruisers.

That BB, hehe, was a Doomsday Machine in the Tigerheart race, hardly a BB. The Alliance wanted nothing of it. They cowered in fear and ran from the front lines as I made a path thru the neutral zones. Not one PvP did I encounter. Some bunch of brave intrepid souls they are. Alas, had some Coalition been on PvP would have been assured. They are always made of sterner stuff...

I didn't have the heart to add considerably to the Alliance mission total while having server burps (which are gone btw) with the Coalition notably absent and had a little fun romping thru the neutral zones in various monster ships using the tigerheart race which doesnt affect empire DV. Course, everything I do is misinterpreted for the worst. Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

Offline KBF MalaK

• Just Another Target
  • Lt.
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 12:39:28 pm »
All is good, cooks assistant-Dizzy, had I found ya your bones would now be lining a tribble cage. I really was hoping to saddle a planet crusher to meet you, but the Empire had other plans for me at the time. I look forward to 'negotiating' with you soon.
"Artificial Intelligence is not a suitable substitute for natural stupidity"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2006, 08:59:29 pm »
Hexx, after valiantly and fearlessly defending the Lyran frontier, is drafted and in short order killed by Dizzy. Fortunatley, Hexx's escape pod was found and he is now serving baked pies on some offworld station to earn a ticket back to Lyran space...

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2006, 09:02:21 pm »
Dizzy  managed to smack the crap outta my DWLP
(as for some strange reason the CWLP's YFA is 2 years after SFB's, which has been repeated to the server guys every single server...)

AM I bitter?
No
Just embarrassed.
Dizzy ... the shame.

OF course when the CWLP does actually come out (in 70, as oppsed to SFB's 68) I'll have to kill him a few times to make up for it.

And I thought losing to J'inn was my low point...  :P

(and I drafted you.. )

As a penance , no more smack talk until I've redeemed myself ...
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2006, 09:19:21 pm »
As a penance , no more smack talk until I've redeemed myself ...

Well, that was a short response. ::sniff:: I think I smell some pies burning...

762_XC

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2006, 11:20:39 pm »
Moments when you are glad for emergency decel:

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
  • It's Not News. It's CNN
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2006, 02:41:16 am »
And in other news... The Mirak Daily reports Soreyes being captured... twice... by AI!!!

ShadowLord:  Soreyes WTF!!!!!!!   I hope you have learned a valuable lesson in this Fubar of yours?

Soreyes:  Yes Sir I have. Never fly between two K-D6Gs in a DF ;D

[img width=600 height=150]

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 03:09:32 pm »
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 :smackhead: :rofl: :smackhead: :rofl: :smackhead: :rofl:

That has got to be the most pathetic match in the history of the D2... I cant wait to see the screenshots!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 03:21:08 pm by dizzy »

Offline KBF-Kurok

• Lt.
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2006, 03:50:13 pm »
Fortunatly for you i have only one screenie right at the end here it is

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2006, 04:26:47 pm »
Ok well that screen doesn't do what happened justice.

"Tool, I drafted Kaz and Kurok... I'll set you up to draft em... Hold on a sec I have a phone call..."
   Hrmmm wonder who this is?
"Hello? Oh hi mom... how are you?"
"Oh, great mom, well nah I'm not really busy"
   Turns volume down on SFC... Starts fiddling with fleet control as Kaz and Kurok close in...
"Well that's great... tell me all about your trip"
   Wife walks in... "Put it on intercom I want to hear too..."
"Mom, gonna put you on intercom, we all want to hear."
   Starts firing at Kaz who is getting way too close...
   Kids come in and start yelling and climbing on me...
"Well mom, we are all in here go ahead and reapeat..."
   Kids knock mouse on the floor.
"Oh sorry mom, just a little distracted. Huh? No, I'm just picking the mouse."
   My AI FF gets tractored...
"No mom we didnt buy a mouse... its my"
   Tool's yelling, "Dizzy? what hex? Dizzy?"
"42,13 Tool"
   Dizzy, you're breaking up... I cant hear you over TS. What's all that noise in the background?
"It's my computer mouse, mom. What's that? Yeah I'm at my computer...
   Makes note to stop pushing press to talk button while talking on the phone...
"42,13? Oh, uhhh mom, that's one of the kids toys, yeah, some kinda tool or something..."
   My AI FF gets killed...
"You saw a yacht for sale? Oh a cabin cruiser. That's nice..."
   Kids knock my drink on the keys.
"Wait just a sec mom, what's that? You want me to look up the boat on the web... uhhh..."
   My second DD is getting tractored and shot up...
"Sure mom. Let me find a pen."
   Scurries over desk... Damn kids where are all my pens... finds a crayon.
"Ok what's the address?"
   Tool is still talking can't understand or listen and take headphones off.
"Well, uhhh I cant exectly look it up now... Ummm tell you what, can I call you guys back in a few mins?"
   My DD goes poofta.
"Oh no, I want to hear all about it. I'm very interested. And I'll check out that boat for you too..."
   Kaz is chasing me to the border, maybe I can put a scatterpack into him, he's getting real close.
"A scatter pack? Oh, sorry mom... uhh you just over heard me talking to my son. Ok I'll call you back."
   Damnit! herds the kids outta the room... wife leaves and I shut my door...

I start typing to Kaz and Kurok,
"Yeah guys well I was a little distracted there... Had the kids and a phone call and all... Yeah, well..."
"At the start I thought I had something there to fight you with"
"I finally got it together after they left"
"But by then it was too late..."
"I mean you guys got close and were so aggressive"
"But I was too Fing distracted to do anything. Bu0. I..."
   Sees big rock come up right in front of me. OMG EMERGENCY STOP!
   Oh no... I'm parked a k off the rocks edge... I'm a sitting duck...
"But die 2x..."
"I surrender..."
   Kurok tows me into the rock BOOM!
"nice..."

Oh well... now where's that lock I bought for my computer room door? And why doesnt my caller ID work? ::picks up phone and dials time warner::

Edit: I found my pen...

Offline KBF-Kurok

• Lt.
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 04:36:38 pm »
good post dizzy  ;D goes right along with what you said in game after the first 2 ships died lol look foward to fighting you one on one soon <S>
 Kurok

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 04:43:02 pm »
Had it not been so pathetic, it would have been a painful loss... But it's only a couple destroyers. No biggie. Funny ending... Looking forward to another match!

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 05:21:05 pm »
"In other news, Soreyes was at the forefront again Wednesday night.  Upon his drafting a Lyran CF with his M-DF+ and each an AI, he began drone bombardement on the AI and killed it.  Then his next target was that dreaded CF.  The CF cripples the AI and they begin circling.  DF+ drops another load of drones and takes down shield #6 on the CF, then turns directly into a ROCK. 
No more DF+."

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 10:19:56 pm »
And Krueg, not wanting to be outdone and left out by Soreyes and Dizzy, is towed into a rock and J'inned by Tool.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 12:12:11 pm »
Remember people.

(stolen from Hot & Spicy)  ;D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 01:07:55 pm by Soreyes »

762_XC

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2006, 05:46:24 pm »
Arghh! TT escapes my grasp yet again!  :cuss:

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2006, 11:40:37 pm »
Soreyes in a Z-DFm cought Bartok in a I-CAY Deep Striking and low on supplys. After a Great Battle Bartoks CAY went down.  :gg:

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2006, 12:01:56 am »
Soreyes in a Z-DFm cought Bartok in a I-CAY Deep Striking and low on supplys. After a Great Battle Bartoks CAY went down.  :gg:

WTG! Makes up for tool!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 03:42:31 am by dizzy »

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 05:05:26 am »

WTG! Makes up for tool!

<Snicker>

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 06:17:49 am »

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 09:56:58 pm »
Funny as hell.   That was the exact part of the movie I was thinking you should use last night.

;D  ;D  ;D
One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 11:53:03 pm »
Arghh! TT escapes my grasp yet again!  :cuss:

ROFLMAO........ me thinks ,you will get another try  :)   mind you,i expect the same results,sooooooooooooooo  good luck(not ) for the next time  heheheheh :ufo:

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2006, 11:28:30 am »
PWND!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And don't forget you pesky coalition peeps, you're down 6 Iron pts till 2273.255. Have a nice day!  ;D

762_XC

« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2006, 11:41:44 am »
 :rofl:

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2006, 10:52:30 pm »
"News flash just in.  Aparantly Dizzy does scream like a girl, while he Diehard and Karnak run for the border with Dizzie's famed Federation DVL burning brightly accross the night sky.  What a pretty sight 8), but a horrible sound ;) "

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2006, 12:08:21 am »
In a stunning development Soreyes in his trusty Z-DF+ was jumped while coming out of mission. The Sc allywags who did this were non other then Kroma in a R-SUA and J'inn in a L-CF. I immediately called for back up, and was joined by a Z-CC, Z-CA, and a Z-DF+. After a pitched battle among st the rocks. I came in for a final pass on Kroma. When I came around the big nasty rock. Kroma caught me with a tractor. I let loose with a SP and 6 type 4 drones. Kroma hit me with all his phasers and 1 S torp and 1 F torp. We had each put over a 100 internals on each other. But unbenonst to Kroma was that the Z-CC had just dropped a SP and fired 4 drones that all went up Kromas Tail Pipe :o   BOOM!!!!!!!

I some how survived only to see that my ship was drifting toward that mean nasty Big Rock. What was left of the crew abandoned ship just before it hit the rock. We were then treated to the Sad sight of J'inn destroying the CA and the CC :o

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2006, 12:20:16 am »
"News flash just in.  Aparantly Dizzy does scream like a girl, while he Diehard and Karnak run for the border with Dizzie's famed Federation DVL burning brightly accross the night sky.  What a pretty sight 8), but a horrible sound ;) "

Oh please. DH's exaggerating. After that near game deciding hit, I kept wanting to go in for another pass, which we did. He was screaming, pleading, begging for a retreat. We even had a moment of mutiny when he ordered Karnak to just warp out thinking foolishly I'd do the same. DH's condition appeared to degenerate rapidly and sensing a heart attack or stroke, I chose to disengage... as a favor to his health. Afa screaming like a little girl... maybe because you lived to fight another day... And that is all. Untill we meet again...

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2006, 06:14:47 am »
In a stunning development Soreyes in his trusty Z-DF+ was jumped while coming out of mission. The Sc allywags who did this were non other then Kroma in a R-SUA and J'inn in a L-CF. I immediately called for back up, and was joined by a Z-CC, Z-CA, and a Z-DF+. After a pitched battle among st the rocks. I came in for a final pass on Kroma. When I came around the big nasty rock. Kroma caught me with a tractor. I let loose with a SP and 6 type 4 drones. Kroma hit me with all his phasers and 1 S torp and 1 F torp. We had each put over a 100 internals on each other. But unbenonst to Kroma was that the Z-CC had just dropped a SP and fired 4 drones that all went up Kromas Tail Pipe :o   BOOM!!!!!!!

I some how survived only to see that my ship was drifting toward that mean nasty Big Rock. What was left of the crew abandoned ship just before it hit the rock. We were then treated to the Sad sight of J'inn destroying the CA and the CC :o

Kroma taking a missile up the tailpipe......not exactly a stunning developement, I think he does that whenever he can.   :o

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2006, 07:39:20 am »
. . . DH's condition appeared to degenerate rapidly and sensing a heart attack or stroke, I chose to disengage...

Grrrrrhhhhhhhh!!!!

I'm was just happy to see Karnak doing well as my wing again   ;D
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2006, 01:53:20 pm »
A quick slideshow of a F-CF, Z-CVA vs R-RHK and a L-STL.

Oh, and the coalition is down 6 heavy iron points till 2275.291. ;) Have a nice day!

762_XC

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2006, 02:11:57 pm »
Film!!!! Film!!!!

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2006, 02:43:31 pm »
PWND again!  :rofl:

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2006, 04:37:48 pm »
Those pics and story are worth a +1, there ya go.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2006, 11:32:47 pm »

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2006, 03:11:13 am »
 :rofl:

+1 Dizzy

Offline TraumaTech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2006, 09:16:14 am »
Film!!!! Film!!!!

yes you should view the film....it will detail the precise way of tracking down a homo fed despite having m-cva as a wing with it's 16 fighters.errrrrrrr  ummmmm until rogue asteroid desides to intervene  lol    it was an awsome game though   neither duck or dizzy new what to do.Kurok and i just kept following them with mauler and plasma just waitting for them to het,all the while ,we danced around those little drones as if they were not even there.my biggest error was falling behind dizzy with with EM on and had forgotten they were on,when Kurok and i had closed the distance with dizzy,after having separated Duck from his girlly-man like partner(i am sure i heard dizzy begging for duck to do something in the void of space) meanwhile i closed and got within range 5.99(tried to fire)....as dizzy tried to go around a asteroid..nothing  over and over before i realized(OH F- - -) EM ON!!! by the time i turned it off i was very close to Dizzy and he tried to tractor me and slam me into the asteroid (lol) but i was so close that the only way he could do it was to slam himself as well.He  emerg stopped but to late as my momentum(and a top down view which was what really killed me,as i just didn't see the asteroid until it was to late)slammed me into the asteroid,and as dizzy was hurt,my explosion,follow by Kurok as well not seeing the asteroid slamming into it,and his subsiquent explosion,took dizzy out with us  :)   dam fine game(least for us,upto this point)   great game guys  :)

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2006, 10:06:23 am »
+1 to TT for mentioning the fact I was actually part of this battle...

As for his comment about Dizzy screaming === believe it or not he is correct and Mrogue was on TS to back me up.
When diz got killed he was screaming like a three year old in wet diapers for me to tractor one of them into the rock. What that picture he posted didn't show was that I was coming in full bore on those two guys with that exact plan in mind. By the time they blew up I was damn close to the rock and hit E/Stop myself. As TT once again pointed out those BFF ships tend to coast to stop and well lets just say that rock rotated away from my ship or this game would have ended in a  tie.

GG guys

I think I have to go see a shrink about  girl like screams coming over dizzy intercom now.

PS ..As for those 16 fts of mine -- we spend 1/2 the game trying to get them to land on my ship -- they were distracted by the planet and played no part in this battle other then Fear Factor

PPS

And finally to TT and or Kurok(maybe Dfly or LK can pass this along)  please don't forget to post your kill on Dizzy and his Fed CLC. You two actually killed it with direct fire, however you would have got to post the kill even if you had pushed him into a rock.

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2006, 10:25:10 am »
I can back up the screaming and laughter from Dizzy and Duck...  and could only imagine the noises made by Trauma and Kurok.

Heck, I couldn't tell who was who from all the commotion...  not until Dizzy and Duck viewed their films did we know the answer.

:gg:  was a HOOT to listen too!!!!!!!!!

Offline KBF-Kurok

• Lt.
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2006, 10:43:53 am »
Damn fun game even if i hit a rock.

el-Karnak

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2006, 02:07:15 pm »

Oh please. DH's exaggerating. After that near game deciding hit, I kept wanting to go in for another pass, which we did. He was screaming, pleading, begging for a retreat. We even had a moment of mutiny when he ordered Karnak to just warp out thinking foolishly I'd do the same. DH's condition appeared to degenerate rapidly and sensing a heart attack or stroke, I chose to disengage... as a favor to his health. Afa screaming like a little girl... maybe because you lived to fight another day... And that is all. Untill we meet again...

Nobody scratched my paint in this game, even though DH kept telling me to run over T-bombs!!  :o

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2006, 02:29:23 pm »
Ahhh so that 'take the hit' order so I could blow that LDN out of the water didnt get to ya... bastich!

Offline TraumaTech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2006, 03:37:06 pm »
I can back up the screaming and laughter from Dizzy and Duck...  and could only imagine the noises made by Trauma and Kurok.

Heck, I couldn't tell who was who from all the commotion...  not until Dizzy and Duck viewed their films did we know the answer.

:gg:  was a HOOT to listen too!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO    no  screaming on our side at all....just kewl confidense  :)   errrrrrrrr  ummmm wellllllll   i think that changed once the asteroid magically appeared   hehehehe   then i t was magically delicious   :popcorn:    god ........  pass me another   :drinkinsong:   i wanna make sure this is  prejectile like  :puke:  when  it comes out   :banghead:   

Offline TraumaTech

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2006, 03:41:42 pm »
+1 to TT for mentioning the fact I was actually part of this battle...

I think I have to go see a shrink about  girl like screams coming over dizzy intercom now.

had to duck  * coughs  looks both ways.......*.i think Diz is trying to take credit for the victory  :)   did ya notice how you weren't in any of those pics*coughs*  runs away  :)

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2006, 06:05:24 pm »

PPS

And finally to TT and or Kurok(maybe Dfly or LK can pass this along)  please don't forget to post your kill on Dizzy and his Fed CLC. You two actually killed it with direct fire, however you would have got to post the kill even if you had pushed him into a rock.

I did mention it to him last night but I see it has not been posted.  I will ask him again. thx.

Correction, it has been posted, I just missed it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 06:16:41 pm by Dfly-L-RM »

el-Karnak

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2006, 11:03:44 pm »
Coaltion squadron of Zaphod, Khan and JediFrog (karnak) engaged MRogue and ShadowLord.

Long story short, we won and the alliance pee-youssa were ejected from the sector.. ;D

ISC uber alles. ;D

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2006, 11:23:59 pm »
As in keeping with tradition --

I blame my wingman for our loss...

Lets see I had a Mirak BF Mrogue had a F-CLC

They had an ISC CCY Klingon DWD and Rom KRCS

Mrogue Screwed up totally -- see he got hurt early so they wanted to kill him -- which meant that the KRCS got seperated and left alone to face me while the other two tried to hunt down my wing...

Again my wing screwed up here -- he barely bought me enough time to kill a CA before he came back to me for support -- jeeze what a crap pilot -- after that we once again wound up separated and he was behind the enemy while they chased me ..all of a sudden a rock jumped up in front of the dwd and he had to stop during which time my useless wing launched drones at the dwd while it was dead in the water and well -- pushed it into the rock-- he then had to do an E/Stop to avoid the rock himself. I moved in to cover him from the ISC CCY and paid the price by getting nailed... Once again my useless wing was there to step up and cover my ass while I repaired my engines from 17 up to 22 and we both flew off the map.

Hats off you guys nailed us -- we flew off and you lost two ships ..

With luck we can do better next time.

KHH_ShadowLord

PS Mrogue -- next time fly a little better will ya

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2006, 11:31:31 pm »
:notworthy:  I'm sorry I let you down once again...

*Shrugs shoulders*

I'll do better next time...

*feeling bad*

:woot:

NOT

762_XC

« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2006, 11:40:54 pm »
Frakking good job guys.  ;D

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2006, 11:52:01 pm »
lol

el-Karnak

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2006, 08:51:10 am »
As in keeping with tradition --

I blame my wingman for our loss...

Lets see I had a Mirak BF Mrogue had a F-CLC

They had an ISC CCY Klingon DWD and Rom KRCS

Mrogue Screwed up totally -- see he got hurt early so they wanted to kill him -- which meant that the KRCS got seperated and left alone to face me while the other two tried to hunt down my wing...

Again my wing screwed up here -- he barely bought me enough time to kill a CA before he came back to me for support -- jeeze what a crap pilot -- after that we once again wound up separated and he was behind the enemy while they chased me ..all of a sudden a rock jumped up in front of the dwd and he had to stop during which time my useless wing launched drones at the dwd while it was dead in the water and well -- pushed it into the rock-- he then had to do an E/Stop to avoid the rock himself. I moved in to cover him from the ISC CCY and paid the price by getting nailed... Once again my useless wing was there to step up and cover my ass while I repaired my engines from 17 up to 22 and we both flew off the map.

Hats off you guys nailed us -- we flew off and you lost two ships ..

With luck we can do better next time.

KHH_ShadowLord

PS Mrogue -- next time fly a little better will ya

Itsa too bad that you needed a rock to save your little kitty tutus. ;D

Bad rock!!

Youssa had to leave bombad quick before messa itty, bitty ship BBQ you real good.  What you so scared of? Youssa had 2 ships and messa only have silly little Frog CCY thingie. Youssa don't even scratch the paint, and youssa leaving!? Whensa youssa thinka youssa gonna fight?  Youssa want me to lower dey shieldsa first?  You needsa messa to turn off the Plasma S torps for youssa first?

And, don't youssa come back to messa Coalition space udderwise wessa gonna smack around you boyos real good, okey-day?. ;D

GG.

:P :P

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2006, 09:29:44 am »
Once again I blame my wing El Karnak....

He failed to bring extra diapers for my bridge crew and once you knocked my engines out -- the  smell demanded a return for Kazinti space for resupply.

el-Karnak

« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2006, 10:06:27 am »
Once again I blame my wing El Karnak....

He failed to bring extra diapers for my bridge crew and once you knocked my engines out -- the  smell demanded a return for Kazinti space for resupply.

:lol:

[RP Off]
Just wanted to say that we had a new player on our team and we all had lotsa fun. Most fun in a long, long time. ;D
Matter more to me than any dyna rules points or whatever. I'm not sure I know the PvP point rules anyways. :P

Flying in the Roids was lotsa fun too. I think I almost ran into a couple roid's myself. ;D

[RP ON]

Wessa gonna smack you if youssa come back!! :P

Offline KHH_Mrogue

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2006, 01:56:32 pm »
And THOSE kitties sure can't use a litter box either.  I offered to transport 2 pallot loads of Tidy Cat over with a barrel od baking soda...

OH THE SMELL  :puke:

But NNNOOOOOOOOO, Ducks says he's too busy to lower a shield and all I heard was "Wipe please..."

Best game by far, thanks el-Karnak, Khan and Zaphod, something to remember

:dance:   :singing:

Offline IAF Lyrkiller

• Semi retired, but I am still around
  • D.Net Beta Tester
  • Lt. Commander
  • JAG & Tech Support
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2006, 05:49:22 pm »
Last night Kittylitter (Dizzy) L-DWV fell to my H-MKE.

He made a huge mistake. trackering me when I have 6 gats.

In the end, I lauched 2 SSs in his direction and hit him where the sun dont shine. ;D

KAT-Lyrkiller
Semi-retired
Captain of the MSC Maus
MEMBER OF KLAW
SILENCE.....I keel you!!!

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2006, 06:00:39 pm »
Last night Kittylitter (Dizzy) L-DWV fell to my H-MKE.

He made a huge mistake. trackering me when I have 6 gats.

In the end, I lauched 2 SSs in his direction and hit him where the sun dont shine. ;D

Hey, Gatlings dont scare me at range 2.5k and I was doing good till I figured out the weapons on that ship only fire forward.  :o What you did to me in the end was just plain mean...

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2006, 10:12:14 pm »
Since this is a smack thread.... ;)

t00l and I took on Kroma and WarSears in a call-out from Kroma and Sears.

Kroma, in an FDW, decided on the tried and true tactic of the Klingons and chose to castle (!?!). 

Sears in a (gee, guess what) D5DR elected to improve the odds of their castling strategy and rushed us and was killed once seperated and <cough> tractored.  Kroma then let out a shrill girly scream and ran. 

Couldn't have had more fun if I was killing 4 BoB in a gank. :D

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2006, 10:42:09 am »
Keeping with the theme.  As an arranged handicap match, Evil Kraven in his shiny new F-CFS+ and Duck in his new H-CHC challenged me to a no point match, with me in a K-FDW.

Kraven drafts, we all get in, and I have control of an F5C as my only wing.  Within the first 2 minutes my wing tractors Kraven, stops, shoots and drops a scat.  I overfly my wing and shoot and drop a scat.  Kraven drops my front shield only and tried to T-Bomb the first scat but puts it too close to himself.   BOOM he goes. 

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Duck is waddling his way over, and laughing.  A few passes later I have  minor damage, my wing is working well, and Duck crawls off the map at speed 15 torn apart.  Death to the Duck I yelled, but he felt it safer to not stick around.

Turns out my F5C was more help to me than Duck was to Kraven or Kraven was to Duck  ;D

Next time I will help their handicap by adding a 3rd wing.  ;)

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2006, 10:44:12 am »
Oh come on -- we all know the truth of the matter

I hung Kraven out to dry just because he was flying a fed!! Doh maybe thats why Kraven didnt get close to me either =-- I was flying Hydran -- naturally the smell would affect his bridge crew.

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2006, 12:38:45 pm »

Next time I will help their handicap by adding a 3rd wing.  ;)

Actually just add Hexx as your wing.   ;D

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2006, 02:05:38 pm »
"Oh, please, I would pwn them both, including Dfly"  <states Dfly in his best Hexx voice, then stands back to watch Hexx' reaction>

Offline Hexx

• Captain
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2006, 07:31:12 pm »
"Oh, please, I would pwn them both, including Dfly"  <states Dfly in his best Hexx voice, then stands back to watch Hexx' reaction>

First off, I never use such terms as "pwn", unless I'm talking about t00l, who seems to use it quite a bit.
Admittedly he probably picks it up from the high schools he hangs around looking for friends, but still.

Second - any talk of "pwnage" would by definition incliude you. You'd simply fly into a rock like you did last night while trying to emulate my moves.
(You DID tell people about you and the rock last night  didn't you?)

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2006, 10:41:30 pm »
nice try Hexx, that story about the rock was what DieHard wanted me to do with you.

el-Karnak

« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2006, 11:12:14 pm »
F-BCF USS Haruun Kal, Cpt. "Mace Windu" Karnak commanding.

Engaged the enemy forces consisting of  one I-CAZ, Soth commanding; R-KDR, Zaphod commanding.

We destroyed the R-KDR and fenced blows with the ISC CA for many cycles exchanging a few internals. Then, we yielded to the will of the force, and tactically withdrew to fight another day.

"This party's over". ;D

GG.

762_XC

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2006, 12:11:51 am »
Well, now we know why Dizzy REALLY went Coalition.

:o

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
  • Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2006, 12:15:35 am »
Don't knock it, till you tried it sweet cheeks!!!!
♥ ♥ ♥  GDA Kroma BaSyl  ♥ ♥ ♥
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2006, 12:16:28 am »
I didn't realize the Romulans had a "BF"   ;D

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2006, 01:03:02 am »
Wow, that's a priceless screen tool. Nice one. And a VGG! Kroma Merlin and I fought our ASSES off in that battle. We gave everything we had and then some we didn't. Forcing tool out was a victory but in the end we just couldn't hang. I felt despite being outclassed, we did very well. And yeah, tool, I'd pay money to hear all the screaming you guys did, lol!

Here are some screens... too bad I didnt get a UI of Kroma, all he had was an S. Dunno how those ships still flew in the end. For a while there Kroma and Merlin were flying around at 20% hull. I was 25%. I think we got Bear down to 10% and then slowed him at one point to 24 and BARELY missed a tbomb on him that would have finished him. By a hair you won that day I swear to you. GG

762_XC

« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2006, 02:54:15 am »
That's cool it took me an hour to get MS paint going anyway.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2006, 06:04:29 am »
FEAR!!!!! The Drone.

In a Suicidal Move Soreyes in a Z-DWD.  Took on Trauma Tech in his R-SUK. In a Nebula :o  (well at least it wasn't a Smeging Escort)

After Three passes  TT went BOOM   ;D

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2006, 06:13:46 am »
Wow, that's a priceless screen tool. Nice one. And a VGG! Kroma Merlin and I fought our ASSES off in that battle. We gave everything we had and then some we didn't. Forcing tool out was a victory but in the end we just couldn't hang. I felt despite being outclassed, we did very well. And yeah, tool, I'd pay money to hear all the screaming you guys did, lol!

Here are some screens... too bad I didnt get a UI of Kroma, all he had was an S. Dunno how those ships still flew in the end. For a while there Kroma and Merlin were flying around at 20% hull. I was 25%. I think we got Bear down to 10% and then slowed him at one point to 24 and BARELY missed a tbomb on him that would have finished him. By a hair you won that day I swear to you. GG

Sounds like a great match.

As for the 404 to 402 internal count, that gets you about as far as Al Gore  :P

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2006, 07:12:14 am »
yA, BUT gORE IS MAKING MOVIES AND bUSH IS MAKING WAR. oops caps

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2006, 07:28:29 am »
Um, the "402" is damge caused to Kroma and Merlin.  Adding in your damage it comes to 737 internals  :P

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2006, 08:06:43 am »
Damn klingon calculators...

Hey, we still won with fleet losses.

That was a fun mission. Merlin and Kroma were awesome wings. Betcha you'd like to say that about t00l, huh? But ya can't can ya! Some wing... he runs off and deserts you 2.

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2006, 09:05:28 am »
My yelling at my wings has gotten a lot better   ;D   t00l even yelled at me once!

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2006, 09:21:34 am »
My yelling at my wings has gotten a lot better   ;D   t00l even yelled at me once!

Let's hope he yelled, "DH if you aren't going to fly that ship into combat, give it to someone that will!!!!!".
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Because this game makes me feel like  a thirteen year old girl trapped in a lizards body.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2006, 09:31:36 am »

Let's hope he yelled, "DH if you aren't going to fly that ship into combat, give it to someone that will!!!!!".

PWND

Offline Hexx

• Captain
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2006, 10:28:53 am »

PWND

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2006, 11:27:03 am »
18 Internals Bitches, even Hexx could score more  :P

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2006, 11:53:01 pm »
18 Internals Bitches, even Hexx could score more  :P

You wouldn't come into engagement range.
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

762_XC

« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2006, 01:00:36 am »
You were too busy engaging Dizzy.

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2006, 02:39:07 pm »
The Big Guns Come out --

Stardate 2281??

KHH_Evil Kraven -- Z-NCF
KHH_ShadowLord_Z BBmf

Vs

Kroma in Rom SUK
LordKrueg B10K
Zaphod? (sorry for the spelling writing this down 4 hours after the battle) Rom KRD? Two S torps and Two D plasma

In a high speed run and gun battle -- Kroma gets cut off from his wings and badly damaged =

LK and his B10K manage to keep us busy while Kroma gets a tow off the map to deny us the kill.

Well flown by all pilots.

No smack talk here other then our punch up of Kroma ... S  to great warriors on all sides.

Duck

Offline Kroma BaSyl

• Romulan Tart
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2006, 05:36:44 pm »
How I got away is still a mystery to me. Guess I have been winging with Jinn to long. GG
GCS Prima Ballerina
GCS PHAT Gorn
GCS Queen Kroma

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2006, 10:08:40 pm »
DH love your posting on our battle the other night on the kills page.  :D

Offline Hexx

• Captain
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2006, 10:16:34 pm »
DH love your posting on our battle the other night on the kills page.  :D

LOL the "cheesy A10s" ones?

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2006, 06:29:44 pm »
yes

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2006, 12:10:21 am »
Special Delivery for Dizzy,

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2006, 12:17:33 am »
hehe

Trivia: Where'd the term J'inned come from and who's the only player to have smacked J'inn into a rock?

Offline Dfly

• Lt. Commander
  • Lyran Alliance Lives
« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2006, 06:32:21 pm »
as to where, I dont know but my guess as to who would be you.   ;)

Offline stoneyface

• Dark Lord of the Spliff
  • Lt. Commander
  • i reject your reality and substitute my own
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2006, 07:16:10 pm »
i could answer but i think i am disqualified since dizzy and i were talking about this about a week ago. ;)
BlackOps agent for XenoCorp...

"Sic gorgiamos allos subjectos nunc" - we gladly feast on those who would subdue us...

DMT = Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.   -Nietzsche was pietzsche-

762_XC

« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2006, 04:54:14 pm »
Krueg's legendary DX could not overcome a plain old ordinary H-DGX.  ;D

GG LK

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2006, 08:14:16 pm »
Krueg's legendary DX could not overcome a plain old ordinary H-DGX.  ;D

GG LK

???

Offline KBFLordKrueg

• Commander
  • KBF CO
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2006, 10:15:47 pm »
Don't get excited, he just ran me off.  ::)
No, My Legendary Crew survived the entire server.  :P
Participated in many mutiplayer battles, was in on 4 kills and only was forced to disengage 3 times while flying it.  ;D
Not bad...
Was nice having the xtra power and better turn ratio and stuff.
But, most of the ships were still outclassed by many other ships in the same eras.
It was cool, tho.
Lord Krueg
KBF CO
We are the Dead

Offline Alphageek

• How can Gallifrey be gone?!
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2006, 10:43:38 pm »
Way to go, Alliance, for totally spanking the Coalition.

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2006, 10:50:31 pm »
Oh damn, thats a good pic, alpha. +karma.

Offline Alphageek

• How can Gallifrey be gone?!
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2006, 10:52:54 pm »
I thank you, O Mighty One.

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2006, 12:47:33 am »
Weird, I'm sure I know that guy from high school, I'd swear I recognise the boots, gloves and sweater...