Topic: Rocky Trailer Online...  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
Re: Rocky Trailer Online...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 10:31:51 am »
Would this be yet another Rocky movie? Isn't Stallone getting a bit old?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Balboa    Hmmm I guess so, amazing...

Won't the walker get in the way? Though I suppose no mouthguard might be convenient, just take the dentures out...  ;D  I can see it now, a toothless Rocky with his walker and depends hobbling around the ring... Though it seems people are saying he's in awesome shape for 60. There must be a few cartoons about this out there.

Here's one:

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 11:42:58 am »
LOL @ that Cartoon Bonk. I've always been a rocky fan, and this trailer kinda Impressed me, Remember Joe Foreman?

Anyway , the Premise is, Adrian is dead (yeah), and Rocky want's to do some Community boxing stuff. (kept his gear hidden in the basement), anyways, Mason "the line" dixon, Is upset, because a new game, constantly show's Rocky to be the best simulation after simulation. Anyway an Exhibition fight happens...

I know you can't see the trailer cause your on Dial up, But there's one scene, where Rocky's told "you're to old, Calcium deposits on most of your joints, so you arenot fast, therefore we will just work on strength. " Paraphrasied of course.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 02:48:18 pm »
Thanks for the trailer.  It actually looks pretty good.  Bets are on.

My bet is that Rocky will win the fight, but die at the end of the fight/movie.
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2006, 03:04:00 pm »
Thanks for the trailer.  It actually looks pretty good.  Bets are on.

My bet is that Rocky will win the fight, but die at the end of the fight/movie.

I agree with you Bro. Everytime I see it, It makes me want to see the originals again.

Stephen

Offline EmeraldEdge

• D.Net VIP
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 03:09:25 am »
Say what you want about the Rocky movies, there is something about them that appeals.  Sure, there is no way he takes out the Lundgren character in 4.  Just now way, but it's still a fun movie.  I hope this one is good, it looks like it could be.