0 (0%)
Punisher
1 (4%)
None of the above
0 (0%)
All of the above
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Topic: Not Mary Ann or Ginger.  (Read 3252 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
Not Mary Ann or Ginger.
« on: May 24, 2006, 10:36:04 pm »
Due to a discussion in Dynaverse II Experiences that went in a strange direction this poll became needed.  My vote will be for Mary Ann AND Kaylee. 
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline TraumaTech

• DON'T PISS OFF THE KITTY
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
Re: Not Mary Ann or Ginger.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 11:30:09 pm »
Due to a discussion in Dynaverse II Experiences that went in a strange direction this poll became needed.  My vote will be for Mary Ann AND Kaylee. 

due to the fact you are half right.....if i could....my vote would be for maryanne and maryanne....awsome babe.....i need her,i want her.....if she only ask nicely......i'd let her have her way with me!!!!!!! o well.....one must keep his standards   :)

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 11:34:44 pm »
Mary Anne is prettier by far than Kaylee...how could you think Kaylee...I think Inari is even prettier...

And you included Jayne????

Wouldn't you have included the doctor for those who are more inclined in that direction (I think that's Simon...right?) instead?
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 06:19:25 am »
How is Kroma going to vote?
You left Richard Simmons off the list

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 11:46:33 am »
Kaylee and Ginger.  All redheads, all the time.

Oh yeah.
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2006, 03:13:41 pm »
Mary Anne is prettier by far than Kaylee...how could you think Kaylee...I think Inari is even prettier...

I think Kaylee's character is attractive to many because she has that sweet down-home wholesome girl feel, and she's a techie. At least that's why she turns my crank. The manipulative vixenish character types turn me right off.

Wouldn't you have included the doctor for those who are more inclined in that direction (I think that's Simon...right?) instead?

Very telling, Dash, very telling...  ;) ;D (j/k)

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 05:19:40 pm »
And you included Jayne????

Had to leave someone for TheJudge.  If you want the doctor feel free to do a write in ballot... oh I see you did.

Punisher I assume voted for himself again.
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 08:19:33 pm »
who are these other chicks besides mary-anne, ginger and kaylee?
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2006, 12:24:12 pm »
Ok, saw picture of chloe on the other thread, she gets vote #2. anyone have pictures of the others?
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2006, 06:17:05 pm »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilligan's_Island#Cast

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Firefly_cast_and_crew

Mary Ann:

(photos rare as she is trying to sell them online)

Kaylee:

Ginger:

Inara:

Zoe:

River:

Jayne:

Punisher? <shudder>
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 03:44:35 pm by Bonk »

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2006, 08:53:29 pm »
Ok, saw picture of chloe on the other thread, she gets vote #2. anyone have pictures of the others?

The others are from the show Firefly.  Bonk posted pictures.

Zoe is 1st officer and "security chief".  Very dangerous.

Inara is a Companion (high class prostitute and most respectable of the crew).

River is a teenage "passenger", sister of the doctor, brilliant and insane (due to medical experiments by the government) and very dangerous.

Jayne is male and part of security.  Dangerous, untrustworthy and uncouth.  Only added to give Kim and any of the ladies as well as TheJudge someone to vote for.

From Firefly for my taste in order Kaylee, Zoe then Inara.  River is just too young and childlike to be attractive.  The rest of the crew and passengers are all male and therefore totally unattractive by my standards.

Punisher is not from Firefly and is well ... Punisher.  He rates below Jayne on the attractiveness scale and Jayne doesn't make it onto the scale.