Topic: OT - East Coast Road Trip 2006  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Capt Jeff

• 1AF
  • Lt.
    • Facebook
Re: OT - East Coast Road Trip 2006
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 06:41:36 am »
Starting our second day now......

Yesterday, we saw the new Superman at a IMAX theater.  It looked cool, but they had the volume set at ear splitting.  Movie was good.

Capt Jeff

Former SFC2.NET Administrator
C.O., Heavy Command Cruiser
USS Crasher NCC 1733

1AF---Friendship, Honor, Fun.  It's what we Play For.

Offline Rolling

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Costume for my next play.
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 06:11:26 am »
What?!!!  No pics?!!!

You had pics of you spare bedroom, but no pics from yesterday?!!!!

Geez!!!
Always chew more than you can bite.

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 03:01:42 am »
Progress report:  Moggy and Karl have safely arrived here and though a bit tired from the drive stayed up late with me chatting.  Tommorrow we are off to my friend David's (Doc Psycho and GDT-Grolsh during his stint on SFC) where David has invited us to grill out some lamb.  Hopefully Agave will be joining us, then its time for some serious drinking for the annual Chuut gets smashed day, not sure where we will be going but it will be fun.

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2006, 10:23:32 am »
Yes, Chuutster birthday was a smash!!

Even though top shelf single-malt Scotch and Tequila (3 different brands) was easily within reach, the stars of the party were the Absinthe, mixed tobacco tins, cigars, and lots of micro-brew beers.

It was nice to have our friends from across the pond around to help us celebrate Independence Day!! 

Agave
One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

Offline KBF-Crim

• 1st Deacon ,Church of Taldren
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
  • Crim,son of Rus'l
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2006, 08:00:07 pm »
Missed the Stop at Capt Jeff's :(...a thousand apologies....had to work two long days and head out of town on friday...

Maybe next time...

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 12:18:12 am »
Progress report:

After my birthday blitzed fest, took Mog and Karl to see a local fireworks display on the 4th, scattering folkes at the gathering with cries of "The Brittish Are Coming!" until we found a good vantage point.  Then feeling that the travellers needed to see a different side of America, I took them to the local Redneck bar where we played some really bad billiards and drank budweiser.  Mog really liked all the big haired ladies who were missing teeth.   ;)  Anhow I also introduced them to the "Buttery Nipple" shooter which they quite enjoyed.

The next night, after some bowling with Agave and Doc Psycho,  in order to reassure them again that not all American ladies had big hair and missing teeth I took them to a few lCharlotte establishments.  Seems the boys had never visited a "gentleman's club" before their trip here.  Well I showed them a couple.  At the first one "The Men's Club"  they experienced their first lap dance ever.  I bought one for mog and before I could do the same for Karl he had caught on and had a girl already dancing in his lap.  The two of them were spitting out dollars faster than an ATM machine at spring break.  The club was kinda quiet that night and not as many girls as usual, however not as many guests either.  This meant that the girls there were drawn like moths to the flame towards the charming English money fountains.  Almost every girl also was curious as to what they had in those little tins in front of them and the rolling papers they would withdraw from them.  It was onlt tobacco as the English tend to roll their own cigarettes, but the girls definately waanted a closer look.

After dropping by a second place which we promptly left as it was dead (the 4th of July week not being a busy week for such establishments in Charlotte), we visited anothe joint not quiet as nice as "The Men's Club" but the second best in town where the loud music imakes the girls get a bit closer for conversation and.......well you get the picture.  I decided mog needed an extra treat so I conspired with the girls at our table to convince him that the only thing better than a girl wearing dental floss grinding on your lap was 2 girls in dental floss grinding in your lap.  By the time they were finished he was wearing a rather large grin and was likely  prepared for camping, as the girls said something about him pitching a tent while giggling.

I had to work today so couldn't spend much time with the guys leaving them to their own devices, and they said they needed a lazy day to recoup a bit.  They leave in the morning for DC and visits with J'inn and Scipio.  It was fun having them and a real treat that they could share my birthday celebrations.

Offline Capt Jeff

• 1AF
  • Lt.
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 05:22:18 am »
Dear God....  ;)

Another reason why Jeff=Lame.   lol
Capt Jeff

Former SFC2.NET Administrator
C.O., Heavy Command Cruiser
USS Crasher NCC 1733

1AF---Friendship, Honor, Fun.  It's what we Play For.

Offline C-Los

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 06:09:05 am »
Good Job Chuuty ...  :multi:      :notworthy:

MB .... I should tell the wife I'm going on a road trip and visit ....  LOL
C-Los, Commanding Officer U.S.S. Scorpion

"Life is short, have fun and enjoy !"

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2006, 10:02:39 am »
Progress report:

The two of them were spitting out dollars faster than an ATM machine at spring break. 

Great line.   ;D    Their experience could even give them a whole new outlook on currency.   The English "pound"  may never be quite the same I'm thinking.   ::)

Agave
bowler extraordinaire

One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

Offline Mog

• Lt.
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 05:26:50 pm »
Well, back in Blighty, knackered as hell, but still buzzing from it all.

Thanks to all those we met for your hospitality; have no ferar, it will be matched if any of you cme round our way in England.
Merriment is All

Fear the Meow!