Topic: Oblivion....  (Read 1247 times)

Offline _Rondo_GE The OutLaw

• Commodore
Oblivion....
« on: May 02, 2006, 07:08:03 pm »
Hmm..the Oblivion thread seems to have drifted into other subject matter.

Anyway...wow.  Terrific game.  Got my new system.

I'm a level 10 Spellsword (or nightblade or whatever). 

I guess they are going to post release the construction set. 

Still looking for a ten second invisibility spell.  That was my meat and potatoes in Morrowind.  I would sneak about and get into position...then go invisible and take sneak off and ambush my prey.  Got a lot of critical hits that way. 

I got kicked out of the Fighters Guild doing something stupid...I went to charm a guard to see if I could get some info and I forgot i had fireball on...jail time.  lol.

So now I'm a gladiator and in the Mages Guild.  I also got into the Thieves Guild but I think I'll just let that one die.   

The game pace is a little weird.  There I was level one standing in front of a Oblivion Gate thinking...there is no way I should be here doing this quest so soon.

Anyway its still there and I still haven't closed the gate. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 01:01:11 pm by _Rondo_GE The OutLaw »

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Oblivion....
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 07:16:57 pm »
Dude, The CS has already been released... Hang on And Let me find the link...

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=271656

There you go, It also links to the TES Wiki which explains how to do your own mods.

Take care, Rondo...

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Oblivion....
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 11:44:39 am »
Here's an Interesting Responce on ESRB ratings...

Lucas has finally bowed to extreme fan pressure and will release the original trilogy unaltered on DVD (No word yet on an HD-DVD release, although it's safe to assume such a release would have both versions of the movie). It's a limited time offer for the Fall, but hopefully it won't cost too much. It will also be released on the same day as Lego Star Wars II, which features the original trilogy. This repeats the formula they used for the releases of the two Battlefronts, where the first one came out with OT SE 2 release and the second with Sith's DVD. The only downside however is that you have to buy both versions (they're two-disc containers), but they're available individually so the price won't be too steep. Unfortunately, no word on any other extras such as deleted scenes (Which we get for the prequels but not for the OT  ). I wonder how well they'll restore these compared to the SE editions?

Wonder if there'll be any fan outcry for the original '97 SE, the one with badly rendered Jabba and screaming Luke. Hey, you never know.

Here's the link from the official site:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/r...s20060503.html

-----------------------------

Personaly, I could care less about the whole ESRB thingie. I have my Nephew hooked on the old Baldurs gate Games, and Eventually, I'll let him play my copy of Oblivian. Now like the article mentioned, The nude thing, is a third party mod. Heck, Morrowind had more uhm, abuse with the better bodies, etc. Heck Qarl's Underworld mod alone would make most people cringe, yet It was good fun.

Then again, If I want to see Bewbies, then I'd simply play my Playboy the mansion. Still Digital T&A is kinda lame.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War